Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

Ah, the Puma. Finally a replacement for the old Marder, I had to go with, in my time in the Germany Army.

The Marder was already aged when I saw it.

The Puma seems to be a good replacement.

Don't know if it will fit in the coming Airbus A400m transporter (a tragic story itself)

@mikoyan : Haa, funny thing. Definately no black shark but a white shark in the air :)

Wow nice video Mustang

• Like 1

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

AIM-9X block II

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

Northrop Grumman and EADS Defence & Security Unveil First Euro Hawk® Unmanned Reconnaissance Aircraft

PALMDALE, Calif., Oct. 8, 2009 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE:NOC) and EADS Defence & Security (DS) introduced the first Euro Hawk® unmanned aircraft system (UAS) in an unveiling ceremony today at Northrop Grumman's Palmdale, Calif., facility. The Euro Hawk® marks the first international configuration of the RQ-4 Global Hawk high-altitude, long-endurance (HALE) UAS, and solidifies Northrop Grumman's first transatlantic cooperation with Germany and DS.

more info: http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=175129

eurohawk1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey guys, check the propose F-16IN cockpit.

3d Render of the cockpit from LM website

Just look on the right side of this page

http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/f16/f16in/index.html

To whom it may concern,

It is not Miss Universum of ships, but its entrails are rather much better ;]

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

This bird is for sale!

http://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft-for-sale/SUKHOI-SU-27/1990-SUKHOI-SU-27/1160633.htm

Year 1990

Manufacturer SUKHOI

Model SU-27

Price US $4,950,000

Location Rockford, Illinois

Condition USED

Flight Rules IFR

Number Of Seats 2

Hmm.... there are some things missing from the cockpit I'd say.. Who wants to fly a bird like that without RWR? ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

^^^^^^^

Super Pic!

In my early LockOn Days one of the Biggest WTF! moments I had was sneaking up to the backside of a Bear for an easy kill...........and getting my A$$ handed to me in a Hail of Lead.......:music_whistling:

Tu-95_tail.jpg

Good Times!

:pilotfly:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Awesome video Topol-m

But anyone can fly like that with 7 Staples Easy buttons

:D

easy-button.jpg

Edited by mvsgas
  • Like 1

To whom it may concern,