TM Warthog - VKB Gunfighter MCG Pro - VPC T-50

Abburo

I've had two Warthogs. I didn't have any problems but I didn't keep them that long.

So, i'll know how much i'll need. How much for the Virpil stick and throttle? I can't get that from their website right now.

My SS check doesn't go far, so i'll need to borrow from my bank. I'd like to know how much to ask for.

Thanks.

btw..Whatever is best for the F/A-18. It will be my main plane. (maybe the only plane)

Buzz

Go to their eu site it works they’re having trouble with the other

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I got the price wrong. It's over $800 plus shipping. That's getting out of my range. That's like two Warthogs.

What we need is for someone to make a better gimbal for the Warthog like they did for the Cougar. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Who wouldn't buy it if you owned a WH?

Buzz

What we need is for someone to make a better gimbal for the Warthog like they did for the Cougar. I'm surprised it hasn't been done yet. Who wouldn't buy it if you owned a WH?

Probable the 3D sensor used in gimbal, that will require develop an new gimbal in metal, done in CNC with correspondent hight cost.

I got the price wrong. It's over $800 plus shipping. That's getting out of my range. That's like two Warthogs.

Yeah but then that would put the price at the same or even higher level of VKB or Virpil.

I had two Cougar's with U2 NXT gimbals and hall sensors all around at one time. Was certainly not a cheap proposition.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Item availability is an elephant in house and I skipped it by purpose. :D

Since last December I´m trying to buy the T-50 base and always "Out of Stock" and today they informed me that the VPC Mongoos T-50 base was discontinued. Oh boy...

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb