Huey Ramp Start Voice-over

Simicro

that case? I simply do one click to make sure the warning light is off.

Same for me.

I guess he's fine. Like I said, I'd simply add some "comms" effects.

If I add comms effect, it will be a light effect, because you know, I am a little deaf. But for sure I will try to increase the volume of voice-over after the blades are turning.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

Thanks for your feedback, petsild.

I'm not sure to understand fully your question but you are free to edit the mission.

- Tony -

. My Reviews: Oilfield Campaign - Argo Campaign l My Mission: Huey Ramp Start Voice-Over New!

. Microsoft Force Feedback 2 base modded with a CH Fighterstick - VKB Sim T-Rudder Mk.IV Pedals

. Intel i5 4670K @4.3 GHz - 32 Gb DDR3 - MSI GTX 1080 - ASUS PG278QR 27" 2K @165 Hz G-Sync

I think he meant if it's possible to have this in the default DCS Huey missions (e.g. UN campaign). Unfortunately this would mean edit every mission and add the triggers. I once did it for the Mi-8 and therefore I know that it's quite a lot of work. It would be nice if you could select multiple triggers and then copy/paste them to other missions...

I think he meant if it's possible to have this in the default DCS Huey missions (e.g. UN campaign). Unfortunately this would mean edit every mission and add the triggers. I once did it for the Mi-8 and therefore I know that it's quite a lot of work. It would be nice if you could select multiple triggers and then copy/paste them to other missions...

Exactly

A guy talked about a "template" earlier in the thread. That is the way to go I believe. However I need first to correct some errors, add a few missing things and "stabilize" before looking at a template.

Edited by Simicro

- Tony -

Here is a sample of the voice-over with a radio / com effect.

Please let me know what you think of this trial.

2018-09-01_23-21-18.png.a87466a34e18c5e8073c551a98511fce.png

voice-over-radio.zip

- Tony -

A guy talked about a "template" earlier in the thread. That is the way to go I believe. However I need first to correct some errors, add a few missing things and "stabilize" before looking at a template.

I'm looking forward to the expansion thank you.

Suitable voice will be (radio)

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Salut BaD CrC :)

Many thanks for taking time to post those materials.

I am mostly interested in the 2nd video (360 degrees Black Shark Den UH-1H Huey Flight) because the pilot (and copilot?) speaks the checklist/actions/checks/readings.

For simplification purpose, I have only one pilot speaking in my mission. See it as a prototype for testing the cockpit voice-over/trigger technology.

I'm speaking for myself because Laivynas and his team who made the Oilfield campaign for the Mi-8 master the technology ;)

So at this time my goal is to fix issues and polish a bit the voice-over for a Huey manned by one pilot.

Later, I plan to do a voice-over with pilot/co-pilot and that's where the video comes into play.

I don't have a good listening in english so I wonder if a native english speaker could make a written transcript of the conversation between the pilot and co-pilot in the video.

I don't need it right now but I will sometimes in the future.

Edited by Simicro

- Tony -

No worry. I can help you with that. Let me know.

Oh great! Thanks!

Then I will allow myself to PM you when I will be about to start the pilot-copilot phase of my project, probably in october-november.

- Tony -

I could possibly be able to help as well I fly irl with a lot of former Huey pilots and the phraseology hasn’t really changed much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you ready to take your chopper flying skills to the next level?

Then check out http://www.blacksharkden.com/ Or visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/kaayJ5z and talk to some of our awesome pilots today.

Eagle once I get my started I’d like to let you try them out as a rl pilot if. You’re still agreeable.

How was the tdy

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.