No Training Missions After Update 2.0.1 26\2\16

ddocg

Below is from the update page and clearly states "interactive training missions to the DCS: L-39 Albatros module"

I've just updated and I'm not seeing any training missions for any aircraft let alone the L-39. Prior to the update there was no entry in the training mission module for the L-39, an entry appears now after the update but, no missions in the window.

Am I missing something? apart from the training missions.

DCS World 2.0.1 Now Available

This update adds new features and bug fixes to DCS World 2 while at the same time synchronizing the code base with DCS World 1.5.3, adds the L-39ZA and interactive training missions to the DCS: L-39 Albatros module, and updates both the F-15C and A-10C 16-2 Red Flag campaigns.

Dave

Intel Core i7 4770K i30 cooler Win 7 Pro 64bit Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 240GB OS Drive

Kingston SSDNOW V300 SATA III 120GB DCSW Dedicated Drive ASUS Radeon R9 290 ASUS Z87-K

Corsair 16GB DDR3 Vengeance Jet Black 1600mhz Corsair AX860i PSU Thermaltake Chaser A71 Case

Acer S271HL 27 inch monitor 1No 8" lilliput touch screen, running uMFCD

TM HOTAS Cougar with TUSBA TM Cougar Stick Simped F16 C with RUSBA Track IR5

I confirm the training module is not working, not only the missions don't appear but some aircraft are missing.

The training missions for the L-39 are there though, but somehow they are not visible from the mission module either, so it's not possible to see them and launch them manually. Maybe from the mission editor, I haven't tried.

Since the missions are the same in 1.5.3, the best is probably to run them in that version.

Actually, looking at a couple of aircraft, it seems the missions are the same in 2.0.1.50747.33 than in 1.5.3.50487.22. And since there is no Caucasian map in the former, I doubt it will work very well. It seems something was messed up while they were trying to release this in the middle of the night :(

Edited by Redglyph

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR