Change function of swtiches?

hazzer

Hi, is it possible to change the function of the t1 and 2 switches on the t-50? At the minute when I flick them it presses the switch on and off instantly with the same button each way, so it has no real function.

Thanks.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

At the minute when I flick them it presses the switch on and off instantly with the same button each way, so it has no real function.

An example for use T1 - woking in the way you describe.

Assign T1 for mimic some in game switch that has cover. E.g. Mig-21 parachute drag release button.

When you open T1 cover the briefly button press of the (physical) switch from lower to middle position send a signal that will open the in game switch cover.

Now press T1 up, this press button will perform a new action in game, e.g drop the parachute.

Now release switch for middle position, this will reset the parachute button in game or do nothing if not need reset.

Close the (physical) switch cover, this again will press the switch briefly and close the cover in game.

Other use can be bail out in planes that require open/eject canopy before be able to bail (e.g. Bf 109 in IL-2:GB/IL-2:CloD).

Unless very few exceptions games commands don't require a button always pressed, remember that games are done to be controlled with keyboard too (or manly), you don't press and keep pressed every keyboard key, what is impossible. :)

An example for use T1 - woking in the way you describe.

Assign T1 for mimic some in game switch that has cover. E.g. Mig-21 parachute drag release button.

When you open T1 cover the briefly button press of the (physical) switch from lower to middle position send a signal that will open the in game switch cover.

Now press T1 up, this press button will perform a new action in game, e.g drop the parachute.

Now release switch for middle position, this will reset the parachute button in game or do nothing if not need reset.

Close the (physical) switch cover, this again will press the switch briefly and close the cover in game.

Other use can be bail out in planes that require open/eject canopy before be able to bail (e.g. Bf 109 in IL-2:GB/IL-2:CloD).

Unless very few exceptions games commands don't require a button always pressed, remember that games are done to be controlled with keyboard too (or manly), you don't press and keep pressed every keyboard key, what is impossible. :)

Yeah t1 works how I'd expect but t2 and t3 act as the same button press if switch is in the up position or down which is annoying.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

Run VPC Configuration Tool, press T2 up and at see what Physical button is pressed and what is the correspondent "Logical Button".

Same for T2 down, then try change the associated "Logical Button" for a unused number, you can use from #55 (I think) up to #96 for new "Logical Button".

Run VPC Configuration Tool, press T2 up and at see what Physical button is pressed and what is the correspondent "Logical Button".

Same for T2 down, then try change the associated "Logical Button" for a unused number, you can use from #55 (I think) up to #96 for new "Logical Button".

What should I set it to, switch or normal? When I set it to normal it spams on and off constantly

What should I set it to, switch or normal? When I set it to normal it spams on and off constantly

Managed to do that, thanks. Now when im calibrating my axis dont go to 100% the max and min is 99% and 1%