UAE in Mission Editor - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-10-2018, 03:20 PM   #1
Avantar

Default UAE in Mission Editor

Hi guys,

maybe I am doing something wrong - but using Open Beta version of DCS World and Persian Gulf Map - I do not see UAE in COUNTRY drop down list. Is this intentional? Or will there be a UAE added to the editor later?

Avantar
Old 10-10-2018, 03:28 PM   #2
feefifofum
3rd Party Developer

There are many countries which are not assigned to a coalition by default. Click file-> new in the mission editor and you will be able assign countries to the desired coalition and use them in missions.
feefifofum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #3
Avantar

ok, that would explain this, thank you. Is there any way to add the country to the coalition after I started building my mission?
Old 10-10-2018, 04:54 PM   #4
Anklebiter

There are a couple ways to do so. You can modify LUA files directly, or use a mod. I've tested the mod and it works. Just keep in mind that updates will remove it and you will have to reinstall.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...ange+countries
Anklebiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 08:29 PM   #5
Avantar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anklebiter View Post
There are a couple ways to do so. You can modify LUA files directly, or use a mod. I've tested the mod and it works. Just keep in mind that updates will remove it and you will have to reinstall.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.p...ange+countries
Thank you very much.