DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - Page 227 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #2261
BoneDust

This is a great program.

Is it possible to get an active sound like air/static when transmitting or keying the mic to give the radio a more realistic sound. I've added realistic mic clicks to mine but when you key the mic you get the clicks and no real way to know your keying or active like a real radio.

Also tx blocking so you can't talk over someone who as actively tx'ing

Would be great to get it more realistic. Great program!

Windows® 10 Home Premium, 64bit, Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (Cores 6) (Logical/Core 2) , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, 1 X 1TB harddrive, 1 X 275GB harddrive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio sound card, 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1333MHz, Oculus Rift

Last edited by BoneDust; 08-15-2018 at 12:55 PM.
BoneDust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:45 PM   #2262
Kinger

I seem to be having a problem where my radio toggle overlay is only appearing as a ghost image on my monitor. (I'm using 3 monitors.) I've tried clicking in the task window and hitting maximize on the blank window for SRS, but that doesn't appear to be doing anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? I should also point out that when I click the toggle awacs overlay button the overlay displays correctly and is not ghosted.

Last edited by Kinger; 08-15-2018 at 12:57 PM.
Kinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:08 PM   #2263
SDsc0rch

isn't there a "transparency" control in SRS?

SDsc0rch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 02:51 PM   #2264
71st_AH Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinger View Post
I seem to be having a problem where my radio toggle overlay is only appearing as a ghost image on my monitor. (I'm using 3 monitors.) I've tried clicking in the task window and hitting maximize on the blank window for SRS, but that doesn't appear to be doing anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong? I should also point out that when I click the toggle awacs overlay button the overlay displays correctly and is not ghosted.
There is a slider on the bottom of the overlay that controls transparency, it needs to be to the right to be at max opaque.

Training for Sabre Pilots
http://1-fighter-otu.enjin.com/

http://www.il2aceshigh.com/
71st_AH Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 03:59 AM   #2265
Zyll

I would like to request a feature related to Controls mapping. Currently, I can map joystick button 26 to radio 1 and button 24 to radio 2. I also map the same buttons 26 and 24 with a modifier to in-game countermeasures switches. What happens when I activate these countermeasures though, is that it also fires the radios via SRS, since SRS sees that I have pressed button 26 or 24.

Can we have SRS ignore keypresses/button presses with a modifier when a modifier is not explicitly specified in SRS controls screen? This would then allow us greater control over our key bindings. I do realize that I could reverse my buttons so SRS is activated with a modifier, and my countermeasures activated w/o the modifier, but I prefer to keep my radio controls as my main button press, since they are more often utilized.

thanks for listening.
Zyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 06:46 AM   #2266
Johnny_Rico

I really like SRS, but I also have a feature request

Would it be possible to have more than one modifier per command? (Even just the radio ones) please

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203
SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245
Johnny_Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #2267
t1mb0b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyll View Post
I would like to request a feature related to Controls mapping. Currently, I can map joystick button 26 to radio 1 and button 24 to radio 2. I also map the same buttons 26 and 24 with a modifier to in-game countermeasures switches. What happens when I activate these countermeasures though, is that it also fires the radios via SRS, since SRS sees that I have pressed button 26 or 24.

Can we have SRS ignore keypresses/button presses with a modifier when a modifier is not explicitly specified in SRS controls screen? This would then allow us greater control over our key bindings. I do realize that I could reverse my buttons so SRS is activated with a modifier, and my countermeasures activated w/o the modifier, but I prefer to keep my radio controls as my main button press, since they are more often utilized.

thanks for listening.

Do you use VoiceAttack or anything else that can re-map keys?, if you do that's one way around it - set up aliases and their conditions can be set to eg 'no other buttons are down', it's the way i acheive exactly that.
t1mb0b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:29 AM   #2268
Zyll

I'd always meant to look into voice attack for the radio comms with ATC, maybe I'll check it out for the aliases too. Thanks for the suggestion
Zyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 06:57 AM   #2269
Ergo

FYI, i made PHP Class to get server details and show it on web site : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=218267

Exemple of use : http://niprod.net/etat
Ergo is offline   Reply With Quote