Cockpit's Glass Glaring

Alpenwolf

Is the cockpit's glass of the MiG-15 supposed to be glaring like it's on fire when the sunrays are at a certain angle? I mean in a turnfight when you hit that angle everything shines up! It's bright as bright can be. The Sabre doesn't have this effect so what's the deal here?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

The 21 has it too :(

Not like the MiG-15. No plane's cockpit's glass is like that of the MiG-15. It's just too much glare. This can't be...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

And the placeholder 256x256-like textures that is placed on the cockpit glass regardless where your head is that is constantly there where ever is little shine, to block your view outside.

So many things needs to be worked on the cockpit programming and features like the thickness of glass refraction effects, tinting, glare, dirt etc.

It is just sad that Mig-15 is maybe the best VR cockpit there is (competing with the L-39) and the glare is just terrible.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.