Presentation

Vibora

Aerges Engineering SL is a new company that has developed the integration of GPS navigation system NS-430 in C-101, which is available in DCS since Open Beta update 2.5.6.52196.

This new Team is formed by highly experienced DCS developers, that have been working on C-101.

Edited by Vibora
  • Like 2

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Welcome! The C-101 has been one of my favorite modules. If you can say, is Aerges a rebranding of Aviodev, or are they now separate entities? I know more than a few people will be wondering what this means for the Mirage F1 as well. Was that carried over to Aerges?

Thanks

What will the scope of their work be moving forward, if they were formed to implement the ns430 in the c101, &now that that has been done? Will it just be minor troubleshooting, or will they be looking to put the ns430 in other modules?

Im confused why this is a separate developer if its task appears to be complete

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I *so* hope it's this.

It seems unlikely, but i suppose its certainly possible.

I think a case can be made for the yak52 and civilian variant of the uh1, &theres a photo somewhere of one mounted in a mig21 IRL,

I just cant see one developer implementing another devs module in yet some other devs plane...who knows tho. It would make the ns430 a more useful module

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

It seems unlikely, but i suppose its certainly possible.

I think a case can be made for the yak52 and civilian variant of the uh1, &theres a photo somewhere of one mounted in a mig21 IRL,

I just cant see one developer implementing another devs module in yet some other devs plane...who knows tho. It would make the ns430 a more useful module

I want the one that’s attached to the MiG with duct tape!!!!

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

As you say, why else would they bother forming a separate entity/sub-forum just for this?

As you say, why else would they bother forming a separate entity/sub-forum just for this?

i dont know, it really raises more questions than it answers. it would be nice to get more mileage out of the ns430, and i think more people would buy into it if it were useful on more aircraft

System:

I want the one that’s attached to the MiG with duct tape!!!!

beat me to it. :megalol:

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I so hope a bit more time is spent porting NS to different modules. I’d imagine it would actually be pretty good money for Aerges to add it to UH-1 especially, using the knowledge gained with this C101 implementation.

The L-39ZA needs it too.

We just made the integration of the NS 430 in the C-101. We have no plans of adding it in other modules, that would hardly be possible, as you need access to module source code for that. Each Third Party has to do it in their own modules.

It is too early to provide any news about Aerges next project or projects. We'll inform you when the time comes.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

We just made the integration of the NS 430 in the C-101. We have no plans of adding it in other modules

This is what i originally expected, which begs the question why is this a separate dev if its sole task was to integrate a feature into an aviodev aircraft, and that task is complete?

System:

Welcome to the jungle Aerges. I hope you bring us many goodies in the future.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

I'm pretty sure you cant answer this but I'm going to ask amyway... Why start a seperate developer from Aviodev when it's still in operation? Anyway I love the 101 and look forward to the F-1. I look forward to anything else you have in the works.

I'm pretty sure you cant answer this but I'm going to ask amyway... Why start a seperate developer from Aviodev when it's still in operation? Anyway I love the 101 and look forward to the F-1. I look forward to anything else you have in the works.

I asked twice already

System: