A Mirror for Sling Loads?

ben1101

Can't bind 'cargo view' in the Huey to a cyclic or collective button either, as the fields for these are "greyed-out".

Is there a way to assign a button for this view, instead of a key combination?

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

Thanks, I'll try that... hope in the near future they could resolve this issue. Sure is tricky now to see how far load is off the ground when coming in for a drop-off.

ASUS Sabertooth X79 TUF Motherboard / Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Six Core / Corsair CMP32GX3M4X1600C10 Dominator Memory Kit - 32GB (4x 8GB) / OCZ Solid 3 480GB Solid State Drive / EVGA GeForce GTX 670 FTW+ / Corsair CW-9060002-WW Hydro H70 CORE CPU Cooler / Seagate ST1000DM003 1TB Hard Drive / BenQ XL2420TX 24" Widescreen LED Gaming Monitor - 1920 x 1080 / Windows 7 Ultimate Edition, 64-bit / C-Tek 12-bit: Foot Pedals - Robinson Cyclic - 5-button-hat cyclic - Collective / TrackIR-5

BIlly you probably know this by now but look in to the jetseat modded seat cover from andre

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Confused

I may have got this wrong but is this for simply picking up the cargo or for carrying it?

If picking it up surely you can tell where the cargo is and position your chopper so that the cargo is centred just under the silver quilted panel over your left shoulder... sorry if I am missing the point.

Hey, stop posting that all over the place!

You already posted in the thread it belongs to (dedicated for Huey screen shots and videos).

Helicopters and Viggen

DCS 1.5.7 and OpenBeta

Win7 Pro 64bit

i7-3820 3.60GHz

P9X79 Pro

32GB

GTX 670 2GB

VG278H + a Dell

PFT Lynx

TrackIR 5

• 1 year later...

I can't imagine how they could stay stationary while losing sight of an external benchmark. My technique is to visualize the load and the objects around it and to establish and maintain a reference point when I am in position. If we look at the load and ten meters to the north there is a container, a tire or a vehicle, all you have to do is use it as a reference taking into account its distance and position of the load. We cannot see the load because we are on it, but we can see the objects around it and make a rough estimate of the distance-position. That and the assistant's voice should suffice.

Edited by La Unión | Atazar