Air boss Station and Ready Room?

Snakeice

Hi, I wanted to know what is meant by the implementation of the Air boss Station and the ready room in the supercarrier, what functions they will have and when we could think of seeing them on the Open beta

Thanks

Nemo me impune Laecessit

I just hope it's as immersive as this:

+1!

it will be a dream come true...

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Jetfighter IV: Full Burn was even better. What those '90s sims lacked in accuracy and realism, they made up for with immersion.

Indeed!

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.