Multiple account issue

Quick question, just gotten an email from "DCS web support"

saying i have more then one account on the same email adress and if i would like to merge them.

Could someone here confirm its indeed ED sending these mails and that its not some kind of phishing mail?

~S~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

I'm checking. It's late in russia though so not sure about when I can give you guys a verification.

My guess is legit (since there are such accounts from the d-base merger and they are causing many users problems with DCS World multiplayer), but I'll find out for sure for you ASAP.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Ah, there we go, I found it in the system.

This is legit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hello,

I have a similar problem. I have two accounts on the same email and it generates a problem with an invalid serial key. Please merge my accounts, so that the serial key problem was solved.

Thanks.

//Edit:

Problem solved

Step by step:

- Deactivated my A-10 serial key using a10_protect.exe (sample path to the file "Program Files \ Eagle Dynamics \ DCS World \ Mods \ Aircrafts \ A-10C \ bin \ x86_64")

- Removed network.vault file (sample file path: "WindowsUsers \ YourWindowsUserName \ Saved Games \ DCS \ Config")

- I logged into the manager license keys and clicked "unbind" (http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/myserials.php) - Note: you must log in to your account where you have assigned to the game, which generates the problem.

- Logout from my second account and logged into my first account, for which I have assigned all the other keys.

- Launch "DCS World multiplayer" game and re-activate the key

- After activation, logged into DCS World multiplayer lobby using the data from my first account.

///SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH LANGUAGE///

Edited by szemko

Sorry for my bad English language...