Knee board text too big

rwy12

Hi everyone

I have dual monitor setup (different size monitors) and my total resolution is set at 1920 X 1980.

everything was OK except the knee board was split between the 2 monitors-with unusual large text.

Using the suggestions on the forum I have managed to re- position the knee board to position (0,0) and size 800,400,image attached.

The text size is still very large-forum search hasn't offered any solutions.

Can someone please advise what do I need to edit to make the text normal size again.or do I just need to make the knee board bigger size?

many thanks.

Qas

1313877712_kneeboardbest.thumb.png.b5d6a7779531a6b86a384f3d94dd8f79.png

Also note that while DCS' own kneeboard images are all in a 3:4 aspect ratio, the calculated on-screen ratio is more along the lines 2:3 — a lot of official kneeboard pages are set up with that aspect ratio rather than the actual image aspect, so if you give it the “correct” size, shapes will be distorted. Similarly, if you create kneeboard pages on your own using the correct image size and the assumed 3:4 ratio that goes with it, shapes on those pages will be distorted if you load them onto an unmodded kneeboard. It's al la bit weird.

❧ ❧ Inside you are two wolves. One cannot land; the other shoots friendlies. You are a Goon. ❧ ❧

TBH, it's about time that the kneeboard and other "standard windows" behaved like the NS430 window does, that allows you to not only position it where you want, but resize it. just like just about every flight sim out there. I'm getting too old for all this hunting down obscure lua commands just to be able to move a control indicator or whatnot an inch to the left.

You might want to have a look at Kneeboard builder, if only to create some pages that you can use as examples.