G force head movement

aldox

is there any way to decrease or minimize the head movement while dogfighting on the spit?

i mean i like to feel the G's but when i`m in a dogfight doing scisors or some wild maneouver i cant aim properly

is there any way to decrease or minimize the head movement while dogfighting on the spit?

i mean i like to feel the G's but when i`m in a dogfight doing scisors or some wild maneouver i cant aim properly

you have this in option to turn it off

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

I would really like to have some settings that i can adjust for the G force effects. Right now it is possible to adjust the head rolling by editing a .lua file, but i couldn't find any settings for the head translations (which seem to be a bit wild).

G-forces comes with penalty to not being able look around, see straight or aim properly.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

The problem is that your viewpoint moves around so much under G force effects that the gunsight reticle goes outside the glass plate and becomes invisible, so you can't aim at your opponent.

And this happens all the time, not just during violent maneuvers so i think it's not realistic.

I like the G force effect, but i think it's a bit overdone.

ye but i like the effect i just think it is excessive

it's hard to judge the best thing woould be some real pilot drop some words about it

System specs: I7 14700KF, Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, Gigabyte RTX 4090,Win 11, 48" OLED LG TV + 42" LG LED monitor

Either I am confused or you are as there is no G force modeled in the sight??The cross hair disappears out of the sight glass from your TrackIR head movements.

The Gforce settings in settings only controls blackouts also and does nothing to the behavior of cross hair in the sight.

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

Either I am confused or you are as there is no G force modeled in the sight??The cross hair disappears out of the sight glass from your TrackIR head movements.

The Gforce settings in settings only controls blackouts also and does nothing to the behavior of cross hair in the sight.

The blackouts are something different. There is an option somewhere in the settings panel, where you can enable the G-force head movements. This is like adding some inertia to your head, instead of having a fixed viewpoint.

Yeah I remember turning that setting off but for the life of me I cant find it anymore.I dont think it modeled Gforces though as you place in cockpit slid side to side as you banked the plane but there was no movement when pulling G's.

"Its easy,place the pipper on target and bombs away." :pilotfly:

i7-8700k/GTX 1080ti/VKB-GladiatorPRO/VKB-T-rudder Pedals/Saitek X55 throttle

The blackouts are something different. There is an option somewhere in the settings panel, where you can enable the G-force head movements. This is like adding some inertia to your head, instead of having a fixed viewpoint.

option which i was talking about is only for head movment in cocpit becouse g forces.

i have this option alwayes turn off it annoy me a lot

maby this option is gone dont know but when it was thing i had it alwayes turned off

im not gona comment that virtual pilot is g locking at 6g :P

Edited by grafspee