MODS PLEASE READ! Request username change

Hello moderators,

I'm just wondering if you can change my name from

169th_Akula

To

AKULA

As I have not been with this squadron for almost 10 years. Please let me know if there's anything you need me to do in order to make this happen.

Cheers and Thanks ;)

Please send me a PM detailing this. Please note the PM needs to contain the full information, since I will have to forward it.

It might take a while to action, since it requires manual action by the administrator.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

UPDATE: I did a quick check, and unfortunately the username Akula is already taken.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Hi EtherealN,

Thanks so much for the quick response but I did some digging and it looks like the person who took this username was ME lol.. As in 169th_Akula. So, I was hoping to get to this thread before anyone responded. thanks for your help. I don;t know what to do with the 169th_Akula account as I have recently posted some questions under that account. Would it be OK for me to close the account after a few months of inactivity?

• MB: MPG Z790 EDGE WIFI
  • Memory: WD Black SN850X 2TB PCIe Gen4 NVMe M.2
  • CPU: Intel Core i9-14900K Desktop Processor 24 cores (8P+16E) 36M Cache
  • EVGA 1200W Gold PSU
  • MSI RTX 3090
  • TrackIR on Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Widescreen
  • No money in my pocket lol

Hahah, good fortune there. :)

Just please send me a PM on the 169th_Akula account confirming that you're the same person (just to be sure) and I'll make a note of it.

It's a sort of unusual situation right here. :P I guess we could theoretically (with your permission) kill the "other" Akula account and then after that rename your other account, but I would have to talk to the admin first - I don't know if the system allows things like that. And since the admin has a lot of work, that would take a while.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester