Is there any way ton install Blackshark2 upgrade

...Is there any way ton install Blackshark2 upgrade without installing blackshark 1 in the 1st place ?

I have both blackshark 1, and the blackshark2 upgrade, but I am on a new PC now, and i want to install the BS2 upgrade on my DCS World install, but I really dont want to install Starforce on this PC...

Is there any way i can install the BS2 upgrade without installing BS1 on this computer ?

Can I install it on my OLD pc and retrieve some register keys, for example ?

I can prove owernship of both BS1 and BS2 upgrade.. Is there any way to do it ?

Thanks a lot !

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

No.

EDIT: Actually, I am sure it could be done via a registry hack but I am also fairly certain that publishing such information would be frowned upon by ED.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

just install the BS2 module and use the BS2 upgrade license. :thumbup:

• Like 1

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

I didnt buy the BS2 module... I have BS1 stand alone, and the BS2 upgrade...

At the time, I bought the BS2 upgrade, my BS1 was already installed and went smooth.

Now I have a new PC, and I dont want that stupid starforce on it... So i dont want to install the BS1 standalone..

But it seems that I have to in order to install the BS2 upgrade..

Actually, I am sure it could be done via a registry hack but I am also fairly certain that publishing such information would be frowned upon by ED.

well, I can prove I have both legit products.. one is on my account (the BS2 upgrade) and I have the physicaal disk and key of BS1...

Seems like I will have to guess the registery hack.. or someone feel free to send me a PM.

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

Maybe I could sell my not installed key of the blackshark2 upgrade for 10$ and buy the full bs2 standalone for dcs world...

Damn, had I known I would have bought it in the first place and not go for the upgrade... It was only 10$ less...

Damn, this is really stupid.. I have both keys... Why in the ****ing hell does it require that bs1 is installed ???

Which version of BS1 do you have? English DVD? Russian DVD?

The former has almost exactly the same version of StarForce as all the other modules have, BS2 included, except that BS2 uses a slightly updated version that automatically reinstates the last activation after 30 days should you ever run out. In both cases they are driver-less and have less authority on your PC than any IM client.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Damn, this is really stupid.. I have both keys... Why in the ****ing hell does it require that bs1 is installed ???

Because it is unable to check the validity of a key that is for a different product than itself.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Which version of BS1 do you have? English DVD? Russian DVD?

The former has almost exactly the same version of StarForce as all the other modules have, BS2 included, except that BS2 uses a slightly updated version that automatically reinstates the last activation after 30 days should you ever run out. In both cases they are driver-less and have less authority on your PC than any IM client.

I have a french DVD

So you mean my dcs world modules came with startforce too ?

I have dcs world, and then I bought all these modules: A-10c, beta stage, bs2 upgrade, P-51D, UH-1 beta stage, FC3)

Do you mean that startforce is already on my system with these ?

Anyway to know if the starforce included with my French BS1 is as harmless as you say ?