JTAC Auto Target and Lase

Ciribob

• 10 months later...

Yes it works but make sure to up the maximum laser range and also use CTLD which incorporates this script plus bug fixes etc. Link is post above :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 3 weeks later...

Trying this out on the 104th server, so far we have got the Reaper to designate targets with the laser and IR pointer. It works perfectly well in single player but as a client in 1.5.8.12667 (Release) the Laser doesn't work.

The IR Sparkle comes on but you cannot find the laser in LST (Harrier) and weapons will not lock it when dropped on the correct set code of 1688.

Can anyone else get this to work as a client online?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Do you mind attaching your mission for me to have a quick look at Zarma?

Edit: And also can you confirm that you are doing this with the Harrier as a client?

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3337474']Got it working! :thumbup:

nice. Still havent been able to select vehicle or infantry, but not really an issue as I want it to lase all targets. Would be fun to have vehicles lased first, then infantry.

i9 9900k, 64 Go RAM, RTX 4090, Warthog HOTAS Throttle & Stick, Saitek Combat Rudder, MFD Cougar, Trackir 5 Pro, Multipurpose UFC and Oculus Rift S (when I want some VR),

http://www.twitch.tv/zarma4074 /  https://www.youtube.com/user/Zarma4074 

Copy-of-DCS-A-10C-User-Bar-CMR-ConvertImage.jpg

The CLTD script has an option to add the tag hpriority (high priority) or just priority (regular priority) to the unit names. JTAC will laze hpriority first, then priority targets. You can name the vehicles with one of the previous tags and it will do those ones first.

nice. Still havent been able to select vehicle or infantry, but not really an issue as I want it to lase all targets. Would be fun to have vehicles lased first, then infantry.

Please post in the CTLD thread as this old version is no longer supported. :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Have the script name air defences ”hpriority whatever” and armor ”priority whatever”.

You can also make further priority levels (hpriority1, hpriority2 and so on) to further enhance the priority levels of different units.

Please post in the CTLD thread as this old version is no longer supported. :)

^ please :)

No worries! :)

• 4 years later...

I tried adding two JTACs and a SA-3 where Low Blow radar is 'hpriority' and the other units in SA-3 group are just regular units. Then there are couple of 'priority' units. For some reason JTACs started to lase SA-3 regular (launchers etc.) units before 'priority' units after 'hprioriry' unit is destroyed.

JTAC.miz