I want the money back

GoR-07Vlad

• ED Team

=GoR-07=Vlad

You are banned for 1 month.

For swear words, whining and personal insults.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак

I have to say that, even in a flight simulator, I never, never, never rotate with full aft stick :music_whistling:

Well, my bad, indeed the FBW doesn't follow stick input.

So the problem was Starforce activation ? There was a warning banner on the forum yesterday...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Wait until 130-150kts to set T/O trim (<--any aft stick sets it).

Seems like the trim is meant for AB takeoffs, as well.

Edit: By the way...I haven't flown the latest 2.0...Is that the problem here? I probably should've read the thread! :p

Lord of Salt

Wait until 130-150kts to set T/O trim (<--any aft stick sets it).

Seems like the trim is meant for AB takeoffs, as well.

Edit: By the way...I haven't flown the latest 2.0...Is that the problem here? I probably should've read the thread! :p

StarForce being itself has screwed up the latest patch for 2.0.

Hi guys, I'm just as sad about the problem as you guys are, unfortunately many have found it's out of our control right now so waiting on ED for a fix.

The instant the patch came out, tested to see if the patched version was working okay and found the exact same scenario seen here. Full throttle, got not afterburner, at a certain airspeed the FBW commands a full up elevon response.

I'm also having issues with pretty much any other EFM based module it seems. I went so far as to do a full clean re-install of alpha last night and still coming back after work today the same issue occurs but does not happen in the development build, which points to other suggestions that the DRM protection is the root cause but I can't say for sure.

It almost looks like memory address pointers to functions and/or data got all corrupted and screwy so it's getting odd responses and different behavior for each module.

Apologies this is happening guys but hopefully they find a fix soon!

One of the LNS devs actually tested with an unprotected version of the game and found out it was not subject to the issues you're describing.

So yeah, almost certainly the fault of the copy protection.

Edited by antagonist
You saw nothing

Можете забанить! Уже было! правда теперь я ни кого не оскорбил, и все на вашей совести))) Разбам является сторонним разработчиком? ВЫ несёте ответственность за то что пускаете в обнову???

Вас крайне неприятно читать, уважаемый. Истерика вперемешку с дешевыми понтами никакого результата кроме заслуженного бана вам не даст.

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Apologies this is happening guys but hopefully they find a fix soon!

We'll wait as long as will be needed :)

Thanks for a great module and I wish the Typhoon would be made by your team :)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

I'm having the same issue although it only happens in 2.0 and not 1.5 glad it seems to be an issue being looked into and not something wrong with my hardware...

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Folks, it is something that we cannot control since the problem is inside DCS. Like you we have to wait for the fix to arrive.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

*or downgrade to 2.0.4

I don't think that is possible anymore as I heard the files have been removed from their server.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

I don't think that is possible anymore as I heard the files have been removed from their server.

That seems to be hit or miss. Some people have done it successfully even after others posted logs indicating that the files were not available. It is worth a try.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

That seems to be hit or miss. Some people have done it successfully even after others posted logs indicating that the files were not available. It is worth a try.

Oh! Ok I didn't know that! Thanks. :)

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars

Oh! Ok I didn't know that! Thanks. :)

Based on a post that Skates made, just a minute ago, many of the people experiencing problems were doing it incorrectly. So definitely give it a try.

Because you are running the DCS_Updater from within a Release or Open Beta Branch (Hence the INFO: 1.5.6.xxxx Version Number on Line 5 of the Log).

There is no 2.0.x.xxxx Versions on the Release or Open Beta Branches, which is why it says version unavailable.

If you want to revert an Open Alpha Install, Run the Updater from the Open Alpha Bin Folder.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

well. just bought the M2KC and tested for very first time on the 2.0 ... god... after 2 hours trying to takeoff with the plane crazy i was thinking that it was me that i cant handle such a plane o.O

I7 7700k - Msi Z270 Gaming+

GTX 1070ti

16gb @2400

2x Samsung 850EVO 250/500 - 1x HDD 1TB

SAITEK-MAD CATZ CYBORG FLY 5 STICK

WIN 10

I have found a work around that works for me guys... I reverted my installation of DCS World 2 to version 2.0.5.1648 using the Updater's command line entries... this fixed the issue with the F-5 freezing and the Mirage 2000 departing controlled flight while retaining the ability to use to the Viggen and play the new F-5 ACM campaign! Hopefully this works for others!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS