[REPORTED]Aircraft icon location differs on HSI and SA page

Jak525

There are quite a few inconsistencies between the HSI and SA formats in terms of the looks of the symbology which should be common between the two.

- Waypoints / markpoints are entirely different. On the SA, it's a large circle with a number. On the HSI, it's a small circle.

- The A/G Target designation is slightly different. On the SA, it's a relatively large diamond with a dot in the center. On the HSI, it is a small diamond symbol.

- The waypoint (upper right, shown in track) and TACAN (not shown in track) data text in the top corners is positioned differently. On the SA, it's higher and actually clips the TDC priority diamond.

- The aircraft position symbol in the center is higher on the SA vs. the HSI.

- The aircraft ground track indicator diamond is a tad closer to the compass rose on the SA vs. the HSI.

HSI SA inconsistent symbology.miz.trk

• 2 weeks later...

[iNVESTIGATING]Aircraft icon location differs on HSI and SA page

Hi.

The location of the aircraft icon on the center of HSI is not the same as shown on SA page. The rest of compass card is ok.

I attach track.

Regards.

Antonio.

AC location on HSI.trk

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do I bother using the HSI today or the bug is still present? I could not download the updated yet.

It still present.

ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X HERO WiFi AC / i7-8700K@5.0 GHz / 2xM.2 Toshiba OCZ RD400 1Tb / 4xCorsair 8Gb (32Gb) DDR4@3000 MHz / 2xGeforce GTX 1080 Ti + 1Geforce GTX 680 / SoundBlaster Fatal1ty / Windows 10 Home x64 / TM Warthog / TM TPR Pedals / Oculus Rift / Samsung UE32EH5000W

• ED Team

Reported to the team to get feedback, if I find anything out I will let you all know,

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2