[OB 2.5.6.49314] Game crashes on mission load

=4c=Nikola

For anyone waiting on a patch to address these issues, you can roll back to the last openbeta so you can still play while waiting for the fix.

Open a command window to your DCS/bin folder and run:

dcs_updater update 2.5.6.49314

On subsequent launches, it will tell you a new version is available. Just click "Later" until the patch is available.

If you need more concrete instructions, you can find them here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...47&postcount=1

Cheers

executing .\DCS_updater update 2.5.6.47404

let's see if it works...:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For anyone waiting on a patch to address these issues, you can roll back to the last openbeta so you can still play while waiting for the fix.

Open a command window to your DCS/bin folder and run:

dcs_updater update 2.5.6.49314

On subsequent launches, it will tell you a new version is available. Just click "Later" until the patch is available.

If you need more concrete instructions, you can find them here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...47&postcount=1

Cheers

Thanks for this info, but link doesn't work, but .\DCS_updater update 2.5.6.47404 did worked.

Edited by Sarabi

executing .\DCS_updater update 2.5.6.47404

let's see if it works...:thumbup:

Yes, it worked. I play with medium setting on my system.

I hope ED will fix the problem in the next update asap. We have bought the modules and have the right to play regardless of our system, as long as it meets the minimum requirements.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Crashes When loading Any Mission Or Quick Start / Added Task Mgr. CPU screen shoot

Updated NVIDIA updated drivers. Cleaned and repaired once again. Confirmed vanilla basic aircraft only, no mods. Still crashes. Added additional fresh crash file.

Attempted to load another mission, no joy. Attached the task manager for CPU screen shoot during the crash just for giggles. Attached more fresh crash log.

dcs.log-20200524-180846.zip

1587212897_OpenBetaCrash.thumb.png.90a55437e41b7cc937310e6c5f886ab2.png

• ED Team
Are you going to release hotfix? It's really not fair that people payed for SC few months ago cannot use it.

As soon as we have a fix the team will consider a hot fix for this problem.

I can not say when yet.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Crashes When loading Any Mission Or Quick Start (Resolved)

Greatly appreciated today's update! Resolved my crash issues on all Aircraft I own. Missions, campaigns, quick missions. All are fully functional and even much improved frame rates (65-70) for an older CPU. Thank You to ED for the fix and BIGNEWY for keeping us in the loop. My hats off to all. Now down to working the new SC!:thumbup:

• ED Team
Greatly appreciated today's update! Resolved my crash issues on all Aircraft I own. Missions, campaigns, quick missions. All are fully functional and even much improved frame rates (65-70) for an older CPU. Thank You to ED for the fix and BIGNEWY for keeping us in the loop. My hats off to all. Now down to working the new SC!:thumbup:

Great to hear.

Enjoy!

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2