[NOT A BUG REPORT] Radar problems.

Padonis

The radar works worse than I ever remember. TRAGEDY! In ATC mode, the number of bars increases to any number. Radar blocks targets that are not there. Flying this plane in MP has become almost impossible. Please forgive me for my nervousness, but it's worse than I ever remember. Radar is more misleading than helping in combat. At short distances, it becomes completely useless.

Edited by padonis

I slept, I calmed down, but this does not change the fact that TWS is broken from the very beginning. It's not weird, that's why it's beta. However, with each update, each week it gets worse, not improved. We will be waiting another month for BAR repair. I heard that they built a team of testers whose job was internal testing to detect such problems. I support 100%, I agreed with the opinion that it is better to wait longer, that it would be better. However, this does not work. Unless it's not true?

Edited by padonis

I slept, I calmed down, but this does not change the fact that TWS is broken from the very beginning. It's not weird, that's why it's beta. However, with each update, each week it gets worse, not improved.

The funny thing is that while they're putting man-hours to not improve it, these were hours taken from other projects, like the F-16, left for the flies. :thumbup:

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

The F-18 was supposed to be the flagship module, I bought it because I hoped they would work on it seriously and I love this plane like the A-10C. In addition, I bought the F-16 to support ED, although I'm not a fan of this aircraft and probably won't implement it for at least a year.

Proposal?

I think I was wrong because it is probably the slowest module being developed, a step forward and two backwards. New subsystems are emerging, but the old ones are still not working properly or even worse than at the beginning of their existence.

Sightseeing flights remain and " my hope". But "hope" is the mother of fools.

PS.

Has anyone seen anything, read that someone from ED has responded to TWS radar problems?

Edited by padonis