ForceFeel seat

:/
And it says pledged? When I ordered in April it was an order for the May batch. Period. I did not pledge, I ordered a product with a delivery promise of next month and paid for it...

And if they are "converting" this retrospectively to a private Kickstarter you only pay if it meets the goal.

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

And it says pledged? When I ordered in April it was an order for the May batch. Period. I did not pledge, I ordered a product with a delivery promise of next month and paid for it...

And if they are "converting" this retrospectively to a private Kickstarter you only pay if it meets the goal.

I bought the May batch as well, and yes they took it out of my account the same day.

Realteus (Realteus)

Nov 29, 02:49 CET

Dear .......

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the silence in the last couple of months.

We faced the critical situation, which was caused by our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill. Their services were suspended (including all transactions) by the financial regulation authority CSSF in Luxembourg during the summer and to this day the part of our funds and the held reserves are frozen (the CSSF statement is here).

We got the additional financing from the bank, so the current production of the ForceFeel v2 is being completed by our manufacturer in China with the completion term in the next week. I completely understand we should react earlier to this situation and I deeply apologise for this. We plan to ship the part of the stocks (for European customers) from our manufacturer to our EU warehouse via air delivery as soon as the production is done, in order to not extend the delay of your order EU#.......

We will bring you the new update, including the photos of the new stocks in the new order status email.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.

Realteus (Realteus)

Nov 29, 02:49 CET

Dear .......

Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the silence in the last couple of months.

We faced the critical situation, which was caused by our payment gateway processor CYBERservices Europe S.A., under the brand Paymill. Their services were suspended (including all transactions) by the financial regulation authority CSSF in Luxembourg during the summer and to this day the part of our funds and the held reserves are frozen (the CSSF statement is here).

We got the additional financing from the bank, so the current production of the ForceFeel v2 is being completed by our manufacturer in China with the completion term in the next week. I completely understand we should react earlier to this situation and I deeply apologise for this. We plan to ship the part of the stocks (for European customers) from our manufacturer to our EU warehouse via air delivery as soon as the production is done, in order to not extend the delay of your order EU#.......

We will bring you the new update, including the photos of the new stocks in the new order status email.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Thank you for your understanding and your support.

What about their US customers?

It'll be annoying if I get my refund and then they ship them out though, would be my luck

I had high hopes when Realteus web site stated November delivery estimate. November passed and once again we are left empty handed with no update of progress. Regrettably my patience is wearing thin :(. I sent one last email communication attempt to Realteus, and will initiate credit card investigation if my email remains unanswered.

I had high hopes when Realteus web site stated November delivery estimate. November passed and once again we are left empty handed with no update of progress. Regrettably my patience is wearing thin :(. I sent one last email communication attempt to Realteus, and will initiate credit card investigation if my email remains unanswered.

If they don't send it by January I'll be contacting my banks fraud department

It really saddens me to see a company that at least initially wanted to make a niche product for our narrow market fail so badly.

If they just would have updated their blog with a post every month at least, stating what is happening(assuming they are actually planning to produce the product) - they would have a completely different situation. Anyone doing research on the Realteus seat now will find this thread and all the angry replies on their Facebook page...

November has passed and the page still says "Estimated delivery November".

Ryzen 7800X3D | Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX MB | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | RTX 3080 GPU | Sound BlasterX AE-5 | Windows 11 Pro x64 | Virpil T-50 Throttle | T50 CM2 Grip + WarBRD | VKB T-rudder MK IV | Asus PG279Q 1440p | Valve Index VR | Samsung 980 Pro as system disk and DCS on separate Intel 665P NVME SSD

It really saddens me to see a company that at least initially wanted to make a niche product for our narrow market fail so badly.

If they just would have updated their blog with a post every month at least, stating what is happening(assuming they are actually planning to produce the product) - they would have a completely different situation. Anyone doing research on the Realteus seat now will find this thread and all the angry replies on their Facebook page...

November has passed and the page still says "Estimated delivery November".

Never dealing with a Czech company ever again. if I don't have it by December 20th that's it, I'm done.

Never dealing with a Czech company ever again. if I don't have it by December 20th that's it, I'm done.

why on earth would you associate how they deal with issues with the country they are from?

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I just got tired of this and tried sending an email to support@realteus.com - but got a response that their MX record does not exist (so their mail domain is gone / locked down).

So I guess that they are gone now - with our money.