ERROR in ITALIAN SKIN

Xilon_x

In the case of Italian aircraft, the rosettes present on the Navy Aviation Harriers are of 3 types: two rosettes with the colors of the Italian flag and one with the emblem of the Navy. The two rosettes with the colors of the flag differ in the area of ​​coloration: one has three concentric bands of red, white and green, while the second has the same structure but with a thin white band (low-visibility rosette). The first type is positioned on the wings (both in the dorsal and ventral part) and laterally at the stern of the aircraft. As for the Marina's cockade, it is positioned on the front adjustable nozzles.

coccarda-primo-tipo-av8b-harrier-marina-militare.jpg coccarda-secondo-tipo-av8b-harrier-marina-militare.jpg coccarda-terzo-tipo-av8b-harrier-marina-militare.jpg

real photo

20%5Eanniversario-AV8B-Harrieri-II-Plus-30mila-ore-Marina-Militare-2011-foto1.jpg

20%5Eanniversario-AV8B-Harrieri-II-Plus-30mila-ore-Marina-Militare-2011-foto4.jpg

Edited by Xilon_x

if you are color blind or suffer from sight problems focus only on the green color and notice the difference.

Incidente_Harrier_Marina_Militare.jpg

d018337.jpg

nwrfdphpsm6z.jpg

11521_1251646864.jpg

4897503.jpg?v=v405f5646d58

actually I also see in some photos that the rosettes are the same but the disciplinary regulations of the rosettes are officers of the Italian navy and are described above.

1813989.jpg?v=v40

1156662.jpg?v=v40

0932403.jpg?v=v40

Edited by Xilon_x

Livery was made from pictures as references, and from these pictures this particular livery have the same low visibility roundel on wings and tail.

Probably the official rules are right, but from pics (and the skin is based from pics) the plane have the low viz on the wings.

But maybe we need to ask to Tbear, he know better than me these particulars, he saw these from really close.

However, thanks for you feedbacks, for sure i'll do a better version when I have some free time.

20%C2%B0anniversario__i000014.jpg

16476.jpg

depositphotos_65470853-stock-photo-av-8b-harrier-plus-italia.jpg

9819l-jpg.2516229

b359f3408c32ea02f5a754de459a7ae4.jpg

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here