[REPORTED] Inconsistent accuracy between GP bomb types

vctpil

• ED Team

Hi all

We have found an issue and we have passed it to the devs for fixing.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hornet Auto Bombing Inaccurate

Again I am having issues with the accuracy of the Hornet dumb munitions bombing. I am flying the mission in the campaign where you are tasked with bombing the command and control centre at waypoint 3. I designate WP3 as the target, set the point as target designate, and fly on the bomb line then pickle when the horizontal line starts moving down until auto release. I have been watching the bombs fall, as I have flown this mission several times for practice, and to figure out whats going wrong, and every time the bombs are falling WELL short of the target. WP3 is correctly designated as the target as I can see the target diamond on the ground right between the tents and vehicles. I think the bombs are MK84s, and each and every time, no matter my speed or altitude of release, they are falling what looks like 500-1000 metres short.

Are the MK84s known to be inaccurate in the Hornet simulation?

Cheers,