Valve Index Hands On

aileron

Here are my settings.

---

DCS is basically a grandpa in hippster clothing, an outdated software core, build for a CPU and GPU generation from ages ago, never meant to render a full high resolution frame twice or run several threads optimized for balanced workload on a multi-core CPU. Today it is pimped with up-to-date GPU features like PBR shaders, HDRi lighting (GI) and VR on top, which are very welcome - but require us to throw expensive hardware at the performance problems. But well, the game is one of it's kind, i'm totally crazy for it :)

My hardware:

i9-7980XE (OC to 4.4 GHz, 6 cores affinity setting for dcs.exe)

Asus 2080ti (OC)

ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme

32 GB RAM @ 3600MHz

Valve Index

See the attached screenshots for all my settings.

Hey Alec - I just noticed in your DCS settings that you are not enabling any MSAA, is that right? Do you find a considerable amount of shimmering in DCS - especially on the ground at large airfields? (For me w/o MSAA every runway or taxi way lines shimmers like crazy). Have you found another way to suppress that effect or do you just deal w it?

I updated my mobo bios today (I was 2 versions behind), started overclocking my 2080ti and started managing DCS CPU affinity and despite it all I still can’t get rid of the ghosting with any SS above 100% when MSAA is enabled (unless I drastically drop DCS visual settings).

My only options remain either:

1. MSAA + motion smoothing (which I can crank up the detail & SS but have to deal with motion smoothing artifacts) OR

2. MSAA off, lower detail/SS, motion smoothing off (which removes artifacts) but introduces a lot of shimmering.

i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS ROG Z390 MAXIMUS XI HERO, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB, 32GB DDR4 @ 3866MHZ, 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD, Oculus Rift S

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as dead pixels go, I know that monitor manufacturers are permitted a certain amount of dead pixels before it can be considered refundable/RMA material, but I hope that's not the case with VR headsets. I think it also depends where they are - yours are in the middle, right? So should be a deffo RMA job.

Yeah it’s tough to tell whether it’s 3 or 5 dead pixels (def more than one and it’s not uniformly shaped) but it’s just slightly off center in the middle of the eyepiece...ever present every where you look... if it was on the fringes of the display I *might* be able to deal with if Valve pushed back but where it is it’s definitely a bit of a deal breaker.

Do you know if your return window resets to 30 days with the new headset arrival OR are we still subject to only the original delivery date?

i9-9900K @ 5.0GHz, ASUS ROG Z390 MAXIMUS XI HERO, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB, 32GB DDR4 @ 3866MHZ, 1TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, 1TB WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD, Oculus Rift S

Thanks. Will make some choices and give it a whirl. Will report back with results.

Parts are in the machine and after much faffing all up and running. Will run some dcs tests over the weekend.

Also - If valve have got rid of the USB disconnect issue with an update that would be amazing!

@Twwhitey

MSAA is a very expensive AA technique. It's brute force and not very efficient, costs a lot of performance - in VR "currency" = precious frame time. I disable it for every VR game if possible and invest the freed frame time in as much supersampling as possible.

Basically MSAA + motion smoothing gets worse the more demanding a game is. Motion smoothing relies on the times between frames, it tries to calculate all the pixels of the artificial frame based on position and motion vectors of the pixels of the "real" frames before. If a drastic change of pixels occurs, you will see the "warping" effect because there was not enough previous data to calculate a precise result. So if the time between frames gets longer and longer, motion smoothing will tend to be less accurate.

The problem is, we are still in the age of low res panel VR. Aliasing is a problem and is not going away quickly. I accepted that and only try to minimize the shimmering of edges by raising supersampling as much as possible. MSAA is basically a supersampling technique too, but with a much higher multiplier and different algorithm than plain supersampling.

My doctrine is basically not to sacrifice resolution, frame time, clarity, sharpness, visual quality and effects to antialiased edges - and especially in DCS visual spotting range (AA will cost you around 1 mile because it smudges the first one dark pixel that will appear).

Edited by Alec Delorean

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

Do you know if your return window resets to 30 days with the new headset arrival OR are we still subject to only the original delivery date?

I don't know. I've just been reading some posts on Reddit where people say they were able to get a refund after having one or two replacements sent out, apparently Valve are not difficult where defective headsets and refunds are concerned.

One of them said he asked, just to make sure, if he would still be able to get a refund if his issue wasn't resolved and he was told he could - so might be an idea to do that yourself.

My headset has arrived - was surprised that they sent just the headset, I though it would be the entire kit, but that suits me.

However, the error is still prevalent in the replacement headset. It isn't quite as bad as in the first one, but nevertheless, it's there and obvious from the off.

If push comes to shove, I'll keep it, but I'm waiting to see what they have to say for themselves. This does look like a very common issue, and I've yet to see a single returnee getting a replacement where the issue was resolved.

In fact, that is the subject of a thread on Reddit - and no-one has been able to come up with a single case of a non-faulty headset being received after RMA. That leads me to think that the cause lies elsewhere, which is why I would be willing to keep the new one despite the fault.

Not good - but even so, this headset is just so impressive.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Had my Index for about 5 days now, and I’ve been comparing it side by side with the Rift S in VTOL VR, Onward, and Robo Recall.

Honestly, I just don’t get it. It’s maybe marginally better than Rift S, but certainly nothing special imo.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong lol?

2080Ti FTW3 Ultra - G.Skill RJ 32GB (16x2) DDR4 3200 - Ryzen 2700X 4.2Ghz OC - Corsair H100i Pro - Samsung 970 EVO M.2 2TB - TMW HOTAS w Delta Sim - F/A-18C grip - 10cm Sahaj - TrackIR 5 Pro - Rift CV1 - MFG CWind - BuddyFox UFC - DSD RK II - Cougar MFDs w/ LCDs - Foxx Mounts - VPC MongoosT-50CM base

- Maps: NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy

- Modules: FC3, F-14A/B, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C, F-16C, F-86, KA-50, P-51D, WWII assets, and [insert campaign name]

Dreaming of the F-15E / F-14D / Rhino

Had my Index for about 5 days now, and I’ve been comparing it side by side with the Rift S in VTOL VR, Onward, and Robo Recall.

Honestly, I just don’t get it. It’s maybe marginally better than Rift S, but certainly nothing special imo.

Maybe I’m doing something wrong lol?

I've currently got the Rift S: it is a pretty good first impression for me using VR. I just got notification from Steam this morning that my Index preorder is ready for payment / shipping. I kinda figured what you just said... that for the extra £500 it would be a marginal upgrade on the S, plus the additional faf of having base stations in my room. I think I will pass. Quite happy to spend more to upgrade my VR, but it needs to be a clear upgrade not a marginal one. The technology seems to be moving so fast currently that I'd rather depreciate a £400 set over a year than a £1000 set over a year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

To each his own. If you can’t see or use any advantages of the Index which to me is numerous (physical IPD slider, wider FOV, edge to edge clarity, switchable screen refresh rate, positional audio, perfect tracking even in the dark, finger tracking, controllers that allows you to grab and throw things, and so on) then there is no reason to own or keep it.

Performance issue is partially due to the user’s error rather than the hardware which is excellent. Surely Valve could’ve done a better job on SteamVR’s default settings since auto-supersampling is not ideal for poorly optimized apps such as DCS, but if you know how things work it is not that hard to squeeze out the maximum performance.

Of all the latest headsets that just came out, the Rift S would actually be my last pick. And no I’m not alone in my opinion even though it seems to be so here in ED forums—look at reviews on various tech and VR sites as well as Amazon since the demographic is a bit more diverse.

Of course if you are not exactly sure what you are looking for in VR then the S is the safest choice since it is the cheapest one.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

To each his own.

Yeah. It is very positive that there is a choice of good products available in the market each catering to slightly different sensitivities and at different price points. From your list, I can see why you might want the Index. But - for example - seeing as my IPD is almost identical to the Rift S IPD, I don't need adjustable IPD. But I can totally understand why someone with different IPD would benefit from the Index.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Has anybody tried the Hornet TPOD with their Index yet? I’ve been messing around with it with my TV setup but have yet to try it in VR.

On the 4K TV, image quality from the CCD/FLIR is excellent but I don’t think it’ll be that good in VR. There has to be specific settings that can help optimize the images from the pod though (AA, PD, shadows etc.). No idea how much of an impact on FPS either. Lots of things to do, and I’m also working

this weekend :/

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

Yeah. It is very positive that there is a choice of good products available in the market each catering to slightly different sensitivities and at different price points. From your list, I can see why you might want the Index. But - for example - seeing as my IPD is almost identical to the Rift S IPD, I don't need adjustable IPD. But I can totally understand why someone with different IPD would benefit from the Index.

This is the sole reason I returned my Rift S and went for the Index - and now I have it I consider it a superior product, not just on account of the IPD issue.

I'm now, however, somewhat less impressed with Valve returns. Yes, they got the replacement to me in less than a week from me reporting an issue, but the return label they have sent me is for DHL, despite the Index having been delivered by Parcelforce (Royal Mail).

The nearest drop-off point for DHL is over 20 miles away, in another town, and yesterday I came down with food poisoning which has hit me pretty hard and there's no way I can drive anywhere (and I shouldn't have to).

The Parcel Force pick-up point is round the corner from my house, less than 100 yards away.

I pointed out to them how far away DHL are, but have yet to hear back.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

This is the sole reason I returned my Rift S and went for the Index - and now I have it I consider it a superior product, not just on account of the IPD issue.

I'm now, however, somewhat less impressed with Valve returns. Yes, they got the replacement to me in less than a week from me reporting an issue, but the return label they have sent me is for DHL, despite the Index having been delivered by Parcelforce (Royal Mail).

The nearest drop-off point for DHL is over 20 miles away, in another town, and yesterday I came down with food poisoning which has hit me pretty hard and there's no way I can drive anywhere (and I shouldn't have to).

The Parcel Force pick-up point is round the corner from my house, less than 100 yards away.

I pointed out to them how far away DHL are, but have yet to hear back.

That is a bummer for sure considering your present situation, coupled with the fact the replacement didn’t completely resolve your issue.

Speaking of disappointing (but not terribly surprising) support/returns Valve has instructed me to send back the defective Base Station and Index Headset PRIOR to them sending me replacements. Granted they did provide a pre-paid shipping label however I suspect I’ll be without an Index for at least a week+...

I’m REALLY hoping the 2 devices come back issue free..not sure I can stomach much more back & forth w Valve Support

Hope you feel better!

Got a chance to test the Index with the Hornet TPOD. Only flew for about an hour (my own Caucasus AG training mission) and there seemed to be no negative impact on FPS. I was able to get steady 60 FPS with my current settings. The image clarity off the TPOD is surprisingly pretty good. With the Index I don't have to turn my head to the right to check the DDI, since glancing doesn't result in blurriness like my other headsets. I have no trouble spotting/ID'ing ground targets (I'm using prescription lens insert, much better fit than my glasses comfort-wise and edge to edge clarity is really good).

The tips from Redkite's video work really well. Basically, you want low power wide zoom to search first (I used 1 or 2), then switch to narrow FOV and designate the target. I have no trouble operating the TPOD in VR with the Index, flying around targeting/lasing/bombing/firing laser MAV feels pretty natural. Slewing with Deltasim's mod is great but deadzones need to be increased to around 20 or the slew cursor can shift when TDC is depressed.

I'm actually equally impressed with the Thrustmaster F/A-18 grip, it makes things more immersive when you fly the Hornet since the buttons and switches are where you expect them to be. This grip seems a better fit for my spring-modded Warthog base than Virpil's WarBRD base, the handling feels really good and there is zero wobble when you let the stick go back to the center--release the stick softly and it just slides back to the center like butter, on the WarBRD this feels too springy for my taste (with this particular grip).

Edited by Supmua

Got my Index kit in and been playing around.

Pro's:

1. HMD is comfortable, like the extra foam back-head pad.

2. Sound is good. Although not as good sound as my high end IEM's, it's still acceptable and not having anything in or on ones ear is super nice.

3. Although the resolution is the "same" as the Vive Pro, switching to RGB pixels from Pentile has made a nice little clarity bump. This is also resulted in slightly less screen door effect.

4. Liking 144 Hz smoothness.

5. Tracking seems extremely good with the new controllers.

6. The cable is quite a bit longer than my HP Reverb's which is nice.

7. Just slight improvement in perceivable FOV.

8. Controllers are better than the original Vive's, but I still have to get used to this weird angle that you have to point with.

Con's:

1. They sent me an HMD with a bright stuck sub-pixel in the right display visible on black background. Probably going to have to RMA.

2. Definite hit in colors/contrast/black levels going to LCD from OLED. Games just don't have the same "pop".

3. A little bit more motion smear with the LCD panels versus OLED.

I'm modding my Vive Pro with Odyssey+ panels and non-Fresnel lenses so it will be interesting to see which I like better in the end.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Con's:

1. They sent me an HMD with a bright stuck sub-pixel in the right display visible on black background. Probably going to have to RMA.

2. Definite hit in colors/contrast/black levels going to LCD from OLED. Games just don't have the same "pop".

I'm modding my Vive Pro with Odyssey+ panels and non-Fresnel lenses so it will be interesting to see which I like better in the end.

That sucks about the stuck pixel, i feel lucky i've not had pixel issues or the lines.

I notice the motion smear but thought it was just an issue of frame rates & shitty motion smoothing.

Win 10 64//4.5g i7 Kaby Lake//gtx Titan x pascal//16gb 3200ram//Asus Maximux Hero IX//Oculus Rift//

Pro's:

2. Sound is good. Although not as good sound as my high end IEM's, it's still acceptable and not having anything in or on ones ear is super nice.

3. Although the resolution is the "same" as the Vive Pro, switching to RGB pixels from Pentile has made a nice little clarity bump. This is also resulted in slightly less screen door effect.

8. Controllers are better than the original Vive's, but I still have to get used to this weird angle that you have to point with.

Con's:

Thinking about the Reverb myself. How much clearer is it over the index, and how wider is the fov vertically and horizontally in comparison. I would be mostly using it for dcs.

Pro's:

Con's:

Hmm, just got a email to say my Index is about to be sent.

Your comments don't give me much hope of seeing a great improvement over my Vive Pro. Comments like a 'little more clarity', and a 'little less SDE' do not fill me with confidence.

I felt that the Reverb wasn't much better than my VP - the cons outweighted the pros IMO - so I sent it back. Hopefully, the same will not happne with the Index, but we'll see.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Speaking of disappointing (but not terribly surprising) support/returns Valve has instructed me to send back the defective Base Station and Index Headset PRIOR to them sending me replacements. Granted they did provide a pre-paid shipping label however I suspect I’ll be without an Index for at least a week+...

I’m REALLY hoping the 2 devices come back issue free..not sure I can stomach much more back & forth w Valve Support

I don't understand their policy about returns. From reading the RMA thread on Reddit, there doesn't seem to be any set circumstances that define when an advance replacement is sent, and when not. I thought it may have been dependent on the fault or specific issue being reported, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Maybe it depends where you are - but I'm sure I've seen others in the US getting advance service.

Hope you get a decent replacement, anyway - we are paying enough for this gear, it needs to be working properly.

Hope you feel better!

Thanks - I do feel better today, though totally knackered and eating just dry toast and bananas soon gets to you. Still can't game or use VR, though.

I reckon I'll be okay getting the return to the next town - got 2 weeks to return it since last Friday, so should be up & about by then.

Kneeboard Guides

Parts are in the machine and after much faffing all up and running. Will run some dcs tests over the weekend.

Also - If valve have got rid of the USB disconnect issue with an update that would be amazing!

So...didn’t do any real testing but has made all the difference to me so just enjoyed playing. Now running at 90hz 150SS msaa x2 Af x4, textures high, trees and grass up, shadows low. - this is online.

Had some ghosting and stutters low down but nothing that ruins things. Overall very happy and certainly won’t have to touch my pc for a few years now.

Once you iron out the kinks the index is a brilliant experience.

Also no more disconnects.

Sorry if this has been covered - I just read yesterday on Reddit that Steam appears to have now accepted the issue with vertical lines needs addressing (rather than just sending out replacements which always end up having the same issue) and are looking into possible causes and fixes.

If accurate, this is excellent news and I would definitely hang on to my replacement headset - though I still haven't heard back from them myself.

btw - I've now got both Index and Rift CV1 set up on the same PC and having no issues. I only have the headset I'm currently using plugged in at one time. It does mean getting on my knees, crawling under a table and reaching round the back by feel, but not a big hassle under normal circumstances as I won't be doing it every day :)

Best of both worlds.

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

btw - I've now got both Index and Rift CV1 set up on the same PC and having no issues. I only have the headset I'm currently using plugged in at one time. It does mean getting on my knees, crawling under a table and reaching round the back by feel, but not a big hassle under normal circumstances as I won't be doing it every day :)
I am pretty sure you just need to disconnect the USB to render the device not found. So having a short USB extension that might be easier to switch between the headsets rather than fiddle around at the back of the PC. Just a thought!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Someone tested it extensively on the Oculus forum and got issues when they left any part of either headset connected.

In any case, if unplugging one, there is no time wasted in unplugging the other (my sockets are right next to each other - and I use the same USB socket for each headset) ;)

Also, bearing in mind the current vertical lines issue , it's best to keep the Index as isolated as possible.

Kneeboard Guides

Support is now trying to tell all those people (and there are a lot) who have this issue that it is expected, normal behaviour - which is just pure rubbish, as I told them, as have others.

Anyway, I'm keeping my headset now - even with this issue, but told them if they do find a fix and it involves getting the headset replaced, then I expect them to replace my headset.

If I really try I can mostly ignore it - though it does really stand out in high contrast scenes.

Have a look at what this guy posted here (make the image full size to see it best):

https://i.imgur.com/gFWLDs0.png

Valve are just sending copy/paste replies to us now (like the one in my support ticket - see below) - they either don't realise or don't care how infuriating that is to those with this issue, but it's pretty much what I was expecting, at some stage.

https://i.postimg.cc/NF8C2qyP/steamvrindex.jpg

Onwards and upwards....

He says :rolleyes:

:bye_3:

edit: another little pointer:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5d3de57ce4b027365670333c

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

I think I am going back to using my IEM's. The over the ear speakers are decent but I need to turn them too loud to get the same effect and you don't get the bass of IEM's.

GPU: RTX 4090 - 3,000 MHz core / 12,000 MHz VRAM. 

CPU: 7950X3d - 5.2 GHz X3d, 5.8 GHz secondary / MB: ASUS Crosshair X670E Gene / RAM: G.Skill 48GB 6400 MHz

SSD: Intel Optane P5800X - 800GB

VR: Pimax Crystal

CONTROLS: VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base / VPC Constellation ALPHA Prime Grip / VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle / TM Pendular Rudders

Got Index installed yesterday and immediately I noticed that while otherwise the headset is just great for me, the vertical lines appear in my headset, too. They are briefly visible when rotating my head horizontally and the effect is slightly stronger on the left dislay. Overall strength is such that it is semi-disturbing. Brings a feeling like I would be looking the scenery on a CCTV display (which actually is not far from truth, LOL).Strength of the effect depends strongly on the color and brightness of the region I look at. Most strongly it can be seen on certain shades of gray or grayish colors. I get the feeling that it may have something to do with pixel "overdrive" fine-tuning settings that are used to improve the temporal response of lcd. On the other hand I found no impact when changing refresh rates.

Now I cant decide whether to try my luck with customer support and potential replacement if the issue is not addressed yet.

Other than that I love the audio solution, adjustability of eye-to-lens distance (i can tune it so that my eyelashes just barely dont bring dirt on the lenses) , IPD slider (having large IPD), materials of the parts that are against your skin, and build quality.

The headset is clearly heavier than Rift CV1, maybe similar to Vive Pro.

Colors get little distorted towards the edges but clarity outside center area is much better than in vive pro as has been written earlier many times. Resolution is not super great but definitely big improvement over Rift CV1 (only the smallest markings need to be zoomed in to be read) and my rig could not handle any more pixels than this anyways.

For some reason the F18 center display (color screen) is still barely readable while the others are very clear to read.

Does anyone have suggestions as to which values to use with Index in the file that sets the line and shadow thicknesses of the F18 color display?

Edited by RedX

Intel Core i7 9700K@4.6GHz|ASUS Strix Z390-H|G.Skill DDR4 32GB@3200MHz|MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti|2xSSD 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 RAID0|SSD Samsung 850 EVO|Corsair HX 750W|Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout|UWQHD 34"|Valve Index|Logitech G9|MS Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000|VPC WarBRD Base+MongoosT-50CM2 Grip|VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle|VKB T-Rudder|Beyerdynamic DT770|Boom mic|Windows 10 Home