Crashing on startup and yaw dampers completely glitched

Best bet is to PM a moderator like Nineline or BIGNEWY to bring their attention to this thread. Sometimes they don't notice stuff if they don't visit this corner of the forum regularly.

EDIT - I’ve sent BIGNEWY an email and pointed him here so hopefully it will get on EDs radar fairly quickly.

tenor.gif

Edited by Deano87

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

• ED Team

Hi all,

the yaw damper issue is being worked on but I don't have any updated news currently.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi all,

the yaw damper issue is being worked on but I don't have any updated news currently.

Well that was quick! Thanks for the update. I think the main concern was that you guys didn’t know about the issue. But if it’s being worked on then it’s all good :thumbup:

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

Best bet is to PM a moderator like Nineline or BIGNEWY to bring their attention to this thread. Sometimes they don't notice stuff if they don't visit this corner of the forum regularly.

EDIT - I’ve sent BIGNEWY an email and pointed him here so hopefully it will get on EDs radar fairly quickly.

tenor.gif

Fantastic, thank you!

Deano87, you're the man thank you!

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Fantastic, thank you!

Deano87, you're the man thank you!

No problem Tango! Don't want the VPS stuck flying Mustangs forever :thumbup:

Proud owner of:

• 2 weeks later...
No problem Tango! Don't want the VPS stuck flying Mustangs forever :thumbup:

I hope, 1 month and still not fixed,been three years that we are hoping to be able to use the f-5 in a live show, but nope, every time something new break this module... I am a very patient and understanding person, but now I have the impression that we have been taken for idiots since 2016. Sad things......:cry:

Edited by PSV_Tango

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Although I fully understand your frustration, it was only a week ago when bignewy confirmed that they are working on this issue.

Since this is still my favourite module I'd love to see the headwind/tailwind and artificial horizon bug fixed as well, but I agree, the non working yaw damper makes the F-5 unusable :(

Edited by bbrz

i7-7700K 4.2GHz, 16GB, GTX 1070 

Yaw issue is still present in the last OB, ramp start is fixed & radio is fixed.

I've been doing ramp starts with no issues at all (other than my aircraft doesn't seem to work at well as Mover's). Yesterday I used the AB gate for engine start rather than the pushbutton, but I normally push the button.

Do you have a startup procedure I use to replicate? Map, airfield, steps from cold and dark to takeoff? I'll see if I can break it when I get home tonight.

Don't mix up things please, ramp start, radio menu etc.. are FIXED. The damper issue is still here in Multiplayer. Check my previous post.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3949251&postcount=21

Take Care ;)

Yup. Got the "yaw damper in multiplayer" part.

I have a DCS server on my desk, so multiplayer is easy to replicate and I can futz with settings easily. If ED already has the issue bracketed great, I'll just go back to doing what I'm doing.

Only obvious if you have the time to read through the entire thread.

At any rate, just tried myself and experience the yaw spazzing specifically between 9,000-11,000 MSL. Any higher or lower than that and there's no problems, strangely enough.

Thanks F16wannabe. Glad to have a member of the ED tester team confirming it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog