104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Did you load up a sp mission? Are you aware of all the memory issues affecting loading times for all servers including DDS??

I have no issues on DDS. Only on 104th.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

What is the default SRS freq for blue ?

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Sigh, it seems this is server is becoming even more and more air quake with the missions.

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal 

What is the default SRS freq for blue ?

257.8 is GCI/AWACS, but everyone pretty uses it as the all-talk channel.

140.0 for ground, 128.0 for ATC if you want to use the proper channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

257.8 is GCI/AWACS, but everyone pretty uses it as the all-talk channel.

140.0 for ground, 128.0 for ATC if you want to use the proper channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ty Sir! S! :thumbup:

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Gainward Phantom GS RTX 3080 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds | DCS PD 1.0 / Steam VR SS 170%

Sigh, it seems this is server is becoming even more and more air quake with the missions.

Huh what you talking about? They just re-introduced the old missions that where always run before operation longbow. It was always like this.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

There's a good explanation from Maverick about how 104th design its mission in mind in this thread.

Personally, I like this airquake style mission as its simple and don't need some kind of preparation like you do in BF. Fly, shoot, and die then repeat or go to sleep with smile on your face

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Not even to speak of the many players (like me) hwo can't even connect to the server... (keeps loading loading loading... nothing happening)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Not even to speak of the many players (like me) hwo can't even connect to the server... (keeps loading loading loading... nothing happening)
I feel sorry for you. There's definitely something wrong with your system as I dont have such problem. Mind you, I'm even far away from this server. With the DCS memory management patch and reintroduced old missions, 104th server becomes much faster loading time for me.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

Ok weird. Will try again later.

YESSS working now with 2.5.1 ! ! (apparently with 2.5.0 more than 16 GB RAM or more than 6 GB VRAM was required for 104th)

YESSS working now with 2.5.1 ! ! (apparently with 2.5.0 more than 16 GB RAM or more than 6 GB VRAM was required for 104th)

That's so weird. 2.51 came out April 25 but yet May 4, 5 and 10th you kept posting you couldn't connect.

Really? Weird. Maybe Microsoft changed sth. in Win 10 with a patch. Or depends on 104th server mission.