PAK-FA Project

Yes, but better concentrate work on the gauges and compass. Still there´s no navigation possible.

Hi here ,Navigation is displayed on the right MFD by hitting key #1 just like su-27, Avionics suite is not your way to navigate long trips,instead hit key #1 and on your RIGHT MFD will have routes and show bases.

Edited by cubanace

Your Avionics Suite (RShift + H) are not really finished yet so calling them a navigation tool is a bit of a stretch, considering that the only things that work are engine RPM and the banking rotating of the 2D ADI.

Navigation is displayed on the right MFD by hitting key #1 shows routes bases,The avionics suite is not a complete navigation tool I never said it was where do you get your information from?

Edited by cubanace

Stick and Throttle coding progress,credits goes to Eagene Fist and Laivynas for helping me Translate the Cockpit layout and throttle and Stick in order for me to start coding things.

For those that don't know Work has Started on a new Su-57 build

As promised more than 11 months ago I am bringing a clickable Su-57 with its own systems ect,with some limitations of course.

My skills have gotten better thanks to this community and its people so I thank you all,also thank you all for your support,its because of you guys that I am still Working on this and will continue that way for the years to come.

1406399449_Su-57throttle.thumb.png.a0addabeaa5e3345e2b6d90246a3c5a3.png

1567218432_Su-57Stick.thumb.png.0a6a86f778aa7c149494e5f7e8a8e0f5.png

Edited by cubanace

Is the autopilot now working, or is this low priority for you currently?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Is the autopilot now working, or is this low priority for you currently?

PAK FA PROJECT FOR FC3 (Released)

[/b][/b]Auto Pilot does work, it is displayed on the RIGHT MFD by hitting key number 1 by default just like in Su-27,This PAK FA version uses the FC3 systems for Radar and Navigation and weapon deployment,the only thing Scratch built is the Flight Model.

SU-57 ESM PROJECT (NOt Released)

Under development and will have everything of its own and not use FC3 or any other dcs module to work.

Auto Pilot DEMO. "NOTE"The auto pilot showcased here is from the released version of the PAK FA.

Edited by cubanace

Next update is here

You guys ready for the Next update ?

This Update includes..

# 1 Collision Model ( You may now hit trees and buildings while flying and damage or explode your aircraft upon contact with objects,Early Build but works.

# 2 Su-57 Destroyed model Added Wip (Upon contact with object while on ground depending on speed you may now see the pak fa get blown up and destroyed.

# 3 Weapon Connectors Resized to display correct weapon sizes and Added a few weapons loadouts under CAP and CAS for you guys to pick from.

#4 Fixed baydoors conectors sizes so that weapons there will be in the correct spot and not show up outside of fuselage and only remain inside bay stations.

# 5 Added Smoke Pods For those that like Airshows

# 6 Improved Center Console model detail and size.

"NOTE" Damage model is still not Complete.

Su-57 PAK FA Update Download link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

1173960852_DigitalCombatSimulator4_2_20189_10_33PM.thumb.png.9f45c1f2eab9fbc43d9035fab297f79d.png

223952406_DigitalCombatSimulator4_2_20189_10_51PM.thumb.png.482ef503dbe6aa59284be24fb1b74847.png

1510323505_DCS4_2_20187_27_04PM.thumb.png.f5afde56ccdf6f8674dfc9a5d4431b91.png

324598599_DCS4_2_20187_26_55PM.thumb.png.18042ed6e88b749b2d28f1bf338d60b7.png

Edited by cubanace

Quick Emergency Update..

This was done rather quick and just to give you guys something to look at,i will place and resize the mirrors on the next update along other improvements.

I added Working Mirrors,credits goes to mirror guide and Frecce Tricolori Virtuali.

This Update includes..

# 1 Collision Model ( You may now hit trees and buildings while flying and damage or explode your aircraft upon contact with objects,Early Build but works.

# 2 Su-57 Destroyed model Added Wip (Upon contact with object while on ground depending on speed you may now see the pak fa get blown up and destroyed.

# 3 Weapon Connectors Resized to display correct weapon sizes and Added a few weapons loadouts under CAP and CAS for you guys to pick from.

#4 Fixed baydoors conectors sizes so that weapons there will be in the correct spot and not show up outside of fuselage and only remain inside bay stations.

# 5 Added Smoke Pods For those that like Airshows

# 6 Improved Center Console model detail and size.

# 7 Mirrors Now Work and Added.

Download Latest Version here Updated on 4/03/2018 4:15 Pm

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

Edited by cubanace

Can you please add installation instruction into 1st post and a installation.txt into your .zip? :)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Will you add the TWS 2 mode? (Dual track while scan from MiG-29S DCS aircraft) ? :)

And braking parachute isn't modeled yet, what's ETA for that? :)

And where is the RWR, do I see it somewhere on the avionics display?

Who of you guys is up for a multiplayer test someday soon? (So we can test if RWR works etc.)

Edited by DanielNL

Will you add the TWS 2 mode? (Dual track while scan from MiG-29S DCS aircraft) ? :)

And braking parachute isn't modeled yet, what's ETA for that? :)

And where is the RWR, do I see it somewhere on the avionics display?

Who of you guys is up for a multiplayer test someday soon? (So we can test if RWR works etc.)

Left MFD holds multiple pages and can be changed,one page displays the avionics suite and other page displays RWR,press Right Shift + H for change,The parachute will come on next update.

Damagemodel still has problems? I hit the Pak-FA 3x with R-73 and he is still flying... :P

oooh I thought that's the same thing

Hello Cubanace,

I haven't been able to get this module to work when I select the aircraft nothing happens, I have installed the module into /saved games/dcs~~/OVGME MODS folder/ and installed via ovgme after ccreating a mods/aircraft/ directory for the mod.

i5 4690K, GTX1070, 24GB 1800mhz, HP WMR, Custom FFB helicopter controls.

• 2 weeks later...

How's damage model coming along? :)