Through The Inferno (Dynamic DCS) - Public US Server

deadlyfishes

You can drop units anywhere you wish and command them to attack targets. Best thing for transport pilots is to build hawk sites for air defence. Each a2g jet mission has a JTAC at it. Heli missions don't but if you drop a JTAC near a heli mission it will mark targets with smoke.

There should be some obvious stuff like don't build on runways. Not sure if it would even let you. You're free to do as you please. Our briefing mentions what to do if you're a heli.

Keep your lights on at the airbase at all times. Stay below 500 AGL or below is a good recommendation while near airbase. Cross runway only after stating intentions and verifying its clear. You don't need to Taxi but you do need to be very careful as a helicopter. Reckless flying will not be allowed near airbases.

SRS radio is helpful too.

Thanks for the response :)

Oh I can control the ground units? How do i do this, Do i need combined arms?

Is the JTAC a unit in the CTLD menu? Do i just need to drop them in the correct grid to have them mark targets with smoke?

Again, sorry for all the questions, I tried it out last night and I ended up getting lit up by a btr without even seeing it in the trees haha.

I'd like to make a complaint against Max.

He kicked me if not banned me from the server even though I have not broken any rules. Now I can't join the server anymore.

Since you decided to take it here instead of coming to our discord I can assist you. I banned you, not Max. The reason you were banned is because you chose to blatantly ignore our briefing pictures, the first paragraph in our briefing, and the briefings on our website. When we kindly reminded you of the rules you wanted to argue you with us in chat while we're flying a 5 ship A10c mission.

We have very relaxed rules and regardless of your perception you should read in full and ask questions on discord if necessary before jumping in. You were banned to make sure you didn't cause a problem on our server until you could read our briefings and join us in discord.

Have a nice day.

It is really simple. This is our server and we run it for people to enjoy. We don't have time to argue and will refuse to do so. Everything that is in writing is because of people who lack common decency and common sense.

If you come under our radar and end up being kicked or banned there is a good reason for it. Myself and our staff will no longer indulge you on the forums.

Joined the discord yesterday, got very good help by a Member whose name I sadly can't remember right now. He loves the Viggen :-)

Gave me very helpful tipps on everything. After NTTR crashed I joined the Caucasus Server and had a Blast there learning the A10C in Multiplayer. Shout out to Peacemaker, thanks for all the help :thumbup:

Will come back! :joystick:

Ingame & discord name is ben_der

Edited by VFlip

We've been working on the 2.1 server and right now it is strictly up for testing. We apologize if it comes down randomly for updates. The stability on 2.1 isn't as good as it is on 1.5 so we're working on the perfect balance. Especially with our new frontlines mode.

Glad you got the help you needed. Our Viggen flight is vargar flight. Maybe it was one of them.

I was going to hop on the 2.1 server but after reading the new briefing it seems like it's taking a turn to a bit more dedicated, hardcore players. Are you planning to host a server with a similar newbie-friendly approach as the 1.5 server, for NTTR?

=============================

i7 5820k | 32GB RAM | Nvidia 2070RTX | 1TB SSD

2.1 has a small section leftover of what 1.5 offers in the southern portion of the map. The northern part of the map is for the more hardcore people as you put it. The reason for this is that is what the people wanted after a lot of discussion, voting, and hard work to get it there.

Really no need for two identical servers especially when they combined together and the graphics are overhauled in 1.5.

Great server see the part about

2.1 NTTR brings you a STUTTER FREE enemy unit spawning logic. We've worked very hard to work around the lag/stutter that people experience when a multiplayer server spawns in a vehicle. We've completely optimized the spawning system and eliminated this issue outright.

Can you elaborate on how you achieved this please ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know about our PvP Top Gun (Guns Only) Arena in our DCS 1.5.7 Caucasus server!

Please read the original post on the first page for more details.

Carrier ops have been added since the release of the Su-33 PFM. Special missions have been added and are now available for carrier based aircraft only.

Additionally, Korean War era and World War II era missions have been greatly improved, along with more fun random events and new spawning logic thanks to MOOSE Framework for a more dynamic experience for all pilots.

We still invite the online community to our discord server for more server info, our 107th SQN recruitment info and planned public server events!

Edited by deadlyfishes

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

A2A Missions Massive Overhaul

All thanks to MOOSE Framework

A2A Mission and A2A Enemy Ambient AI spawns have been completely overhauled.

So what is kept the same?

Whether you're spawning a mission using the radio menu or if you're using -flag text chat commands, missions are still initiated the same way. Also, flying into one of the four enemy zones may potentially trigger a random enemy bandit to spawn and hunt you down.

So what's new?

Litterally everything else. I don't really know where to start so let's talk about their spawning;

When an enemy A2A mission is spawned, they will spawn in a RANDOM LOCATION in the general TTI area, with a RANDOM flight path and a RANDOM final destination where they will orbit.

Okay, so what about what type of airframe they are or their payloads?

Now there is a 'list' of several airframes with proper loadouts (to match A2A mission difficulty) which will be chosen at random. There are four difficulty levels easy, normal, hard, and aggressive. Each difficulty has a list of AT LEAST 5 airframe types with loadouts to match their difficulty.

Their squadron and aircraft quantity are designed to match the difficulty as well;

--

Easy - x2 bandits, 2 single ship flights

Normal - x2 bandits, 1 single ship flight

Hard - x4 bandits, 2 2-ship flights

--

Aggressive - x4 bandits, 1 4-ship flight.

(These are Elite Squadrons, they have their own very skilled flight lead.

Voice and SFX clips are added for more of a narrative approach to these dogfights.)

--

Okay, so what else, how do you prevent air missions being requested and called up from spawning too many aircraft?

This is a big change for the better; Before, when an air mission was initiated, there was always a chance of that same spawn to be initiated again, which will RESET the current alive plane back to it's original position, which sucks for the person dogfighting it.

NOW, when a mission is spawned, 4 planes max for each mission type, new planes CANNOT SPAWN again until those 4 planes are destroyed.

List of potential aircraft spawns for each A2A mission type:

http://throughtheinferno.com/a2amissions/

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...

Today we had a strange event on 1.5.7: Blue players attacked by blue Avenger on airbase Senaki - the killed players report that the avanger was "flying".....kill confirmed in chat.

Maybe you want to look into that.

No admin was online nor was anyone in CA (of course).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone.

1.5.8 OpenBeta is out. We got the harrier! Come in and check it out!

If you have 1.5.7 on stable release, you can convert your install to 1.5.8 OpenBeta without a hitch. You can revert if you want. Owning the harrier is NOT required to play with 1.5.8, but you'll need 1.5.8 to play on Through The Inferno now.

Info about converting your 1.5.7 Stable Release to 1.5.8 OpenBeta:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030

"Through The Inferno"

I frequent this server on most days, while learning the Harrier, I strayed onto the runway and got three warnings in very quick succession telling me to turn around and return to the taxiway, these warnings didn't give me time to react and I was kicked from the server. I now can't join the server without being kicked after a few minutes. Will I ever be able play again?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I frequent this server on most days, while learning the Harrier, I strayed onto the runway and got three warnings in very quick succession telling me to turn around and return to the taxiway, these warnings didn't give me time to react and I was kicked from the server. I now can't join the server without being kicked after a few minutes. Will I ever be able play again?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Were you on it during the time we were trying to get it working?

Since the server was up and very stable in our full Through The Inferno mission, that auto-kick for violations have been completely disabled as of yesterday.

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, Great server but I have a Mig-21 Problem

When ever I join it says the Mig-21 is currently disabled and I can't slot it. Any idea why ?

I've checked the server website and searched this thread but can't find any info.

Thanks

Hi there.

Sorry, we're aware of this. For now the slot is locked out to our 107th JAS Squadron members only since all weapons including the RN-24 and RN-28 are not blocked.

Once we limit the usage for this weapon on our servers, we'll restore the slots to the public again.

We've had issues in the past with people abusing this weapon.

• Like 1

"Through The Inferno"

Hi there.

Sorry, we're aware of this. For now the slot is locked out to our 107th JAS Squadron members only since all weapons including the RN-24 and RN-28 are not blocked.

Once we limit the usage for this weapon on our servers, we'll restore the slots to the public again.

We've had issues in the past with people abusing this weapon.

Thanks for your reply, I will be patient. Did something change in the way servers work that made blocking load outs no longer possible ? I really look forward to employing the fearsome fishbed in an ATG role on your servers.

• 3 weeks later...
Are the CTLD scripts working on the Nevada server? No luck with them showing up in the other menus when operating the helos.

Only transport helos can use them, and if there is no blue smoke at the base, CTLD is off.

You need to be close to the smoke and/or command centers to use CTLD if you are in a transport helo.

Sometimes the menus act up and CTLD is removed due to a DCS bug.

Hope this helps, thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note of thanks from myself.

I've checked out several servers now, some of which are really good. Yours has just ticked all the most interesting boxes for me.

Assume I'll be on more...

Anyone wish to wing up, catch me on Discord.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Quick question. I'm conscious that on first joining the server, my PC takes roughly 5 mins to download the relevant files/mods and synchronise as part of joining the server.

From your website, I see there's a bunch of mods that can be downloaded. Would installing those reduce my time to sychronise?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Just a note of thanks from myself.

I've checked out several servers now, some of which are really good. Yours has just ticked all the most interesting boxes for me.

Assume I'll be on more...

Anyone wish to wing up, catch me on Discord.

Feel free to join our discord and talk to us if you have any questions or would like to join others in flights/events/other games.

Quick question. I'm conscious that on first joining the server, my PC takes roughly 5 mins to download the relevant files/mods and synchronise as part of joining the server.

From your website, I see there's a bunch of mods that can be downloaded. Would installing those reduce my time to sychronise?

You do not need any mods to join the server. The mods on our website are all client-side and are not required.

You can load in the game without them.

The load time will not decrease or increase if you have mods on or off.

"Through The Inferno"

Deadly>

My thanks for the responses. Much appreciated. Hope to catch you on Discord, if for no other reason than to better understand how to handle SAMs. So far, so...dead.

Today there is a lot of team killing on the server, could maybe autokick be reduced to one TK? Really telling when people comment on their own TK but don't even have the character to say 'sorry'.

Right after I wrote that an A10 gunned people, but autokick worked there. :D

Right now the F10 Quick Target location menu doesn't work, but we can still see the TA's via JTAC menu.

Edit2: One of the F15's that got autokicked earlier is right back in to TK. :(

Edited by ApoNOOB