Any ideas of an exact Date of when she goes Live

Sharkey2009

Its nice to feel like a kid, it is great:)

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

"Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme"

That's what the kid in me says, the adult in me says "I paid, where's my product?" lol.....

I'm kidding, of course. I did pre-purchase, It's my first time doing so, and I am waiting patiently for her release like a good lad. Very excited about this plane!!!

That's what the kid in me says, the adult in me says "I paid, where's my product?" lol.....

why the 'lol'? isnt it reasonable to expect a product?

they are giving copys to youtubers, so obviously the product is ready enough for end-users.

But this day its all about the Hype building...

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

It's true that they've given it out to quite a few people for advertisement purposes, but there's probably still a few things being done and tested on the module. Few of said Youtubers mention it, but they certainly all have a bit of a WiP version - not unlikely they aren't even all the same.

Yeah that's the key here... I remember VERY LONG times of drought where there were no real good sims. Old ones modded for sure... And that's nice... but we all enjoy a pretty niche product hobby so we all need to be willing to fork over the extra few dollars to keep it worth while for the developers.

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

Yeah that's the key here... I remember VERY LONG times of drought where there were no real good sims. Old ones modded for sure... And that's nice... but we all enjoy a pretty niche product hobby so we all need to be willing to fork over the extra few dollars to keep it worth while for the developers.

Exactly, considering the rather extreme development requirements to satisfy us crazy fellas, too, i think EUR 70 is pretty reasonable :thumbup:

Main Module: AH-64D

Personal Wishlist: HH-60G, F-117A, B-52H

no worries, there are plenty of videos on youtube you can watch to see how much fun other people have flying it while the so called hype is building up...

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

no worries, there are plenty of videos on youtube you can watch to see how much fun other people have flying it while the so called hype is building up...

I do find that sort of counter-intuitive...

If it can be distributed to multiple youtube-personalities already, why not give us a release date? If the aircraft is good when it launches, I will buy it. No need for additional hype - althought it is good to see the aircraft in action and not just trust the promo material.

DCS Finland | SF squadron

“Another interesting point is we are at $69 for a new jet aircraft. Wonder if the more complex 18 and 14 will be higher.......Getting up there for those on limited budgets.....“

Prices aren’t that bad when you consider you can blow the same amount on a night out with drinks or dinner for two only to pass it and have nothing to show for it.

Edited by MegOhm_SD

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

“Another interesting point is we are at $69 for a new jet aircraft. Wonder if the more complex 18 and 14 will be higher.......Getting up there for those on limited budgets.....“

Prices aren’t that bad when you consider you can blow the same amount on a night out with drinks or dinner for two only to pass it and have nothing to show for it.

I quite like your train of thought.

Been unemployed and having to budget on $43 (AUS) per fortnight after expenses it did take me some time to save up enough to purchase the module....but let's face it, it's not like we have not had enough information/news/updates on the forums to plan in advance that it was getting closer to release.

As far as the price goes, if it means i need to save up longer to help support a simulator i have fallen in love with then that is what i will do. Planning a budget is not that hard to do it is amazing how fast putting $5 a week away adds up to.

But that is my opinion on it, everyone has there own.

Keep safe and happy flying all S!

Edited by WarHawk72

Been unemployed and having to budget on $43 (AUS) per fortnight after expenses it did take me some time to save up enough to purchase the module....but let's face it, it's not like we have not had enough information/news/updates on the forums to plan in advance that it was getting closer to release.

As far as the price goes, if it means i need to save up longer to help support a simulator i have fallen in love with then that is what i will do. Planning a budget is not that hard to do it is amazing how fast putting $5 a week away adds up to.

But that is my opinion on it, everyone has there own.

Keep safe and happy flying all S!

The same in any other purchase as well. If you don't have the money straight up plan accordingly.

Yay no more "when will it be?" questions on this thread!!!

Yeah but we need to know at what time it will be released.

:D

Asus Prime X570-P * Ryzen 5800X3D + Scythe Fuma cooler * RTX 4080 Super * Corsair 64GB DDR4 3600MHz * Samsung 980 pro 1Tb + 2Tb nvme * Samsung 850 EVO 512Gb SSD * Corsair RM850x V2/2018 * HP Reverb G2 * CH Fighterstick/Pedals/Throttle * Win11