MOOSE - Mission Object Oriented Scripting Framework

Release 2.2 - Patch 6 (Stable Version)

13690775?s=40&v=4 FlightControl-Master released this 26 seconds ago

List of Changes:

• Some minor bug fixes in RAT on top of 2.2.5.

The MOOSE framework come delivered in one lua file. There are two versions of this file, but with different file sizes.

• Moose.lua (with comments, larger file) ... For mission designers, who are developing missions and want to check upon errors appearing in the dcs.log or have a detailed code reference etc.
  • Moose_.lua (without comments: smaller file) ... For runtime environments, to facilitate quicker downloads of mission files and performance.

You can download the files in the Downloads section below.

To use, include the Moose.lua in your .miz file using a DO SCRIPT Trigger. Mission Designers need to read here for a detailed usage description. Consult the MOOSE documentation for further details on the framework.

Downloads

[TABLE][sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]|

[/TABLE]

MOOSE Release 2.3 alpha - (EARLY ADOPTERS VERSION)

13690775?s=40&v=4 FlightControl-Master released this 25 days ago · 151 commits to Release-2.3-alpha since this release

For those who want to use the latest of the latest, use the following Moose.lua files...

Note that this version of MOOSE contain prototype methods, and are bound to change.

However, when methods are changed, I will communicate that, so you can adapt your missions.

I will try to keep the changes to the minimum.

List of changes:

• Extended the Waypoint functions of COORDINATE with new methods for Air operations:
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirTurningPoint( AltType, Speed )
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirFlyOverPoint( AltType, Speed )
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirTakeOffParkingHot( AltType, Speed )
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirTakeOffParking( AltType, Speed )
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirTakeOffRunway( AltType, Speed )
    • function COORDINATE:WaypointAirLanding( Speed )

[*]Introduction of the ZONE_CAPTURE_COALITION class, which is an exciting new capability within the MOOSE framework!

The MOOSE framework come delivered in one lua file. There are two versions of this file, but with different file sizes.

• Moose.lua (with comments, larger file) ... For mission designers, who are developing missions and want to check upon errors appearing in the dcs.log or have a detailed code reference etc.
  • Moose_.lua (without comments, smaller file) ... For runtime environments, to facilitate quicker downloads of mission files and performance.

You can download the files in the Downloads section below.

To use, include the Moose.lua in your .miz file using a DO SCRIPT Trigger. Mission Designers need to read here for a detailed usage description. Consult the MOOSE documentation for further details on the framework.

Downloads

[/TABLE]

How can u reuse an existing zone?

For example if i created a border zone.

redgcicap:SetBorderZone( ZONE_POLYGON:New( "redborder", GROUP:FindByName( "redborder" ) ) )

and want to reuse it for a cap flight

Was thinking i would use this but it doesnt work.

redgcicap:SetSquadronCap( "101", ZONE_POLYGON:GetName( "redborder" ), 4000, 10000, 700, 900, 800, 1100 )

Also. I know there was a way of editing scripts while the mission is running and you could just reload it ingame. I cannot find the thread about it. Do you know anything about it?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are looking for Swedish members!

http://www.masterarms.se

I am having a problem with A2A dispatcher.

The planes that are spawned by the script, don't seem to follow the assigned min & max speed.

Sometime into the mission, while in flight they start flying real slow and low, then turn on the afterburner, but still fly really slow.

Anyone else experiencing this?

How can u reuse an existing zone?

For example if i created a border zone.

redgcicap:SetBorderZone( ZONE_POLYGON:New( "redborder", GROUP:FindByName( "redborder" ) ) )

and want to reuse it for a cap flight

Was thinking i would use this but it doesnt work.

redgcicap:SetSquadronCap( "101", ZONE_POLYGON:GetName( "redborder" ), 4000, 10000, 700, 900, 800, 1100 )

This is what you want:

redBorderZone = ZONE_POLYGON:New("redborder", GROUP:FindByName( "redborder" ))
redgcicap:SetBorderZone(redBorderZone)
redgcicap:SetSquadronCap( "101", redBorderZone, 4000, 10000, 700, 900, 800, 1100 )

• Like 1

Hello,

Couple of questions from a guy thats new at this scripting deal...

1:

How can i setup so that a flight will respawn after being killed?

Ive tried with this:

AWACS_Blue = SPAWN:New( "AWACS Blue" ):InitLimit( 1, 100 ):SpawnScheduled( 5, .5 )

But whenever the AWACS is shot down it wont spawn again...

2:

Is it possible to connect the spawn command with a function on the Communications menu?

For example spawning in flights coming from random directions to attack our glorious country?

Right now i have the CAP and Dispatcher spawning flights whenever i venture into enemy airspace only.

3:

How can i setup the A2ADispatcher so i can use it for both RED and BLUE coaliton? Now i only have it for the red side, but would like the blue side to launch fighters whenever the red penetrate blue airspace.

Ive read something about:

A2ADispatcher_Red = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( EWR_Red )

A2ADispatcher_Blue = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( EWR_Blue )

But cannot get it to work...

Thanks for a awesome script!!

Frosties

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

bRRpDQmPHHo

This video is a work in progress, hopefully helping the DCS community to allow to interactively debug scripts using the LDT (Lua Development Tools) scripting environment.

It allows to set breakpoints, inspect variables, evaluate expressions and execute commands during your debugging, linked with the DCS environment.

This is a work that is in progress. I had a lot of work to "learn", "discover" and "try out" things to get where I am now. And wanted to share this with all of you. This thing does not come out of the shelf working correctly. I had to hack into the debugging script to harmonize the DCS lua environment with the LDT debugger.

Consider this "Progress 1". Once I can get the sources correctly loaded within a debug session, I will share that in a next video update "Progress 2".

I hope this is a feature that is long awaited and welcome for the dcs mission design community.

You can now walk the code....

Thanks!

Sven

Edited by FlightControl

[/TABLE]

Hello,

Couple of questions from a guy thats new at this scripting deal...

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry for my late reply!

1:

How can i setup so that a flight will respawn after being killed?

Ive tried with this:

AWACS_Blue = SPAWN:New( "AWACS Blue" ):InitLimit( 1, 100 ):SpawnScheduled( 5, .5 )

But whenever the AWACS is shot down it wont spawn again...

hmmm... This is strange, because the logic you have in place, should work okay!

Which version of MOOSE are U using?

Maybe SpawnScheduled( 5, .5 ) is a bit to short frequency. Why check every 5 seconds? Why not every minute? I would do SpawnScheduled( 60, .1 ) which checks every minute with 10% time variation...

2:

Is it possible to connect the spawn command with a function on the Communications menu?

For example spawning in flights coming from random directions to attack our glorious country?

Right now i have the CAP and Dispatcher spawning flights whenever i venture into enemy airspace only.

Yes, you can do this!

There are classes that handle menus.

http://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE/Documentation/Menu.html

Look into:

- MENU_COALITION to create menus for a whole coalition.

- MENU_COALITION_COMMAND to create a command menu.

Examples are given in each of the sections in the documentation.

So, the idea is that when these classes you can define your own functions, that are called when a player selects the menu option. And in that function you can spawn your planes flying into random directions.

3:

How can i setup the A2ADispatcher so i can use it for both RED and BLUE coaliton? Now i only have it for the red side, but would like the blue side to launch fighters whenever the red penetrate blue airspace.

Ive read something about:

A2ADispatcher_Red = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( EWR_Red )

A2ADispatcher_Blue = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( EWR_Blue )

You need to setup 2 separate AI_A2A_DISPATCHER objects. Each coalition has one separate dispatcher.

Look at the code to setup for the first coalition, and just replicate for the other. Just remember that the variable names should be different! So indeed, as your example explains, A2ADispatcher_Red and A2ADispatcher_Blue.

Ensure that each object that you declare in unique by name, or it will get overwritten in memory and it will loose its original value.

This is an example with courtesy of beamrider on this forum ...

-- RED
-- Enable the tactical display panel. This is to see what this dispatcher is doing.
--A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetTacticalDisplay( true )

--- Setup the Red Coalition A2A GCICAP dispatcher, and initialize it.
-- EWR network groups start with RED EWR.
-- Squadron templates which are placed above the colored airbase, start with 4477th.
-- Perform CAP in a polygon zone placed near 4477th, which is Nellis.
-- Perform 4 CAP.
A2A_GCICAP_Red = AI_A2A_GCICAP:New( { "RED EWR", "RED AEW" }, { "4450th Temp" } )

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadron( "4477th-1", AIRBASE.Nevada.Tonopah_Test_Range_Airfield, { "4477th MiG-21Bis", "4477th MiG-23MLD", "4477th MiG-29S", "4477th Su-27" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCap( "4477th-1", ZONE:New( "REVEILLE_PK" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCapInterval( "4477th-1", 2, 600, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 600 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadron( "4477th-2", AIRBASE.Nevada.Tonopah_Test_Range_Airfield, { "4477th MiG-21Bis", "4477th MiG-23MLD", "4477th MiG-29S", "4477th Su-27" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCap( "4477th-2", ZONE:New( "CEDAR_PEAK" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCapInterval( "4477th-2", 2, 900, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 900 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadron( "4477th-3", AIRBASE.Nevada.Tonopah_Test_Range_Airfield, { "4477th MiG-21Bis", "4477th MiG-23MLD", "4477th MiG-29S", "4477th Su-27" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCap( "4477th-3", ZONE:New( "QUARTZITE_MT" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCapInterval( "4477th-3", 2, 300, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 300 and finishes after 600 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadron( "4477th-4", AIRBASE.Nevada.Tonopah_Test_Range_Airfield, { "4477th MiG-21Bis", "4477th MiG-23MLD", "4477th MiG-29S", "4477th Su-27" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCap( "4477th-4", ZONE:New( "MT_HELEN" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetSquadronCapInterval( "4477th-4", 2, 300, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 300 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetBorderZone( ZONE_POLYGON:New( "Red Border", GROUP:FindByName( "Red Border" ) ) )

-- Initialize the dispatcher, setting up a radius of 150km where any airborne friendly 
-- without an assignment within 150km radius from a detected target, will engage that target.
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetEngageRadius( 150000 )

-- The default take-off method is planes takeoff right in the air.
-- Here we specify to take off from a parking space, with engines already running.
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetDefaultTakeoffFromParkingCold()
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetDefaultTakeoffFromParkingCold()

A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetDefaultOverhead( 4 ) -- When 2 airplanes are attacking, we spawn 4 airplanes for defense.
A2A_GCICAP_Red:SetDefaultGrouping( 2 ) -- We group the spawned defence airplanes per 2 units.

MISSILETRAINER = MISSILETRAINER:New( 100, "A missile trainer has been configured. Missiles will self destruct when near.\nYou will be informed about missile lauches and missile trajectories." )

-- BLUE
-- Enable the tactical display panel. This is to see what this dispatcher is doing.
-- A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetTacticalDisplay( true )

--- Setup the Blue Coalition A2A GCICAP dispatcher, and initialize it.
-- EWR network groups start with BLUE EWR.
-- Squadron templates which are placed above the colored airbase, start with 104th or 105th or 106th.
-- Perform CAP in a polygon zone placed near 104th, which is Nellis.
-- Perform 2 CAP.
A2A_GCICAP_Blue = AI_A2A_GCICAP:New( { "BLUE EWR", "BLUE AEW" }, { "57th" }, { "57th CAP" }, 2 )

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadron( "57th-1", AIRBASE.Nevada.Nellis_AFB, { "64th AGRS FLANKER", "64th AGRS MiG", "64th AGRS AK", "414th CTS Lizard" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCap( "57th-1", ZONE:New( "MAINE_N" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCapInterval( "57th-1", 2, 600, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 600 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadron( "57th-2", AIRBASE.Nevada.Nellis_AFB, { "65th AGRS FLANKER", "65th AGRS MiG", "85th TES", "433d WS" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCap( "57th-2", ZONE:New( "ALASKA" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCapInterval( "57th-2", 2, 600, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 600 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadron( "57th-3", AIRBASE.Nevada.Nellis_AFB, { "65th AGRS FLANKER", "65th AGRS MiG", "NSAWC 40", "NSAWC 44" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCap( "57th-3", ZONE:New( "NEW_YORK" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCapInterval( "57th-3", 2, 600, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 600 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadron( "57th-4", AIRBASE.Nevada.Nellis_AFB, { "NSAWC 25", "NSAWC 26", "85th TES", "433d WS" }, 24 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCap( "57th-4", ZONE:New( "VIRGINIA" ), 4000, 10000, 500, 600, 800, 900 )
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetSquadronCapInterval( "57th-4", 2, 600, 1200, 1 ) -- Starts a 2 CAP after 600 and finishes after 1200 seconds.

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetBorderZone( ZONE_POLYGON:New( "Blue Border", GROUP:FindByName( "Blue Border" ) ) )

-- Initialize the dispatcher, setting up a radius of 150km where any airborne friendly 
-- without an assignment within 150km radius from a detected target, will engage that target.
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetEngageRadius( 150000 )

-- The default take-off method is planes takeoff right in the air.
-- Here we specify other take off options.
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetDefaultTakeoffFromParkingCold()

A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetDefaultOverhead( 4 ) -- When 2 airplanes are attacking, we spawn 4 airplanes for defense.
A2A_GCICAP_Blue:SetDefaultGrouping( 2 ) -- We group the spawned defence airplanes per 2 units.

But cannot get it to work...

Thanks for a awesome script!!

Frosties

Check the feedback. If more questions, please revert.

[/TABLE]

As i mentioned in this Thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195396 i try to force the detection of a specific spawned group. I have found some posts where someone tries to do the same here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3235014&highlight=force+detection#post3235014. But i haven't found a solution.

And i wasn't able to get DETECTION_UNITS to work. It seems in the example mission this also doesn't work (or i misunderstand what it does).

Could someone provide some tips or hints?

As i mentioned in this Thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=195396 i try to force the detection of a specific spawned group. I have found some posts where someone tries to do the same here https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3235014&highlight=force+detection#post3235014. But i haven't found a solution.

And i wasn't able to get DETECTION_UNITS to work. It seems in the example mission this also doesn't work (or i misunderstand what it does).

Could someone provide some tips or hints?

I will check upon that, DETECTION_UNITS not working.

However, "force" the detection? How do you mean?

[/TABLE]

Yes, you can do this!

There are classes that handle menus.

http://flightcontrol-master.github.i...tion/Menu.html

Look into:

- MENU_COALITION to create menus for a whole coalition.

- MENU_COALITION_COMMAND to create a command menu.

Examples are given in each of the sections in the documentation.

So, the idea is that when these classes you can define your own functions, that are called when a player selects the menu option. And in that function you can spawn your planes flying into random directions.

Hello!

Got some of the stuff working after a Little debuging ;)

But about the menu stuff, that i really cant get a grasp on.

Cant figure out where to put the stuff i want the menu to activate...

What i am trying to accomplish is to be able to spawn in a vehicle or Group of vehicles in a random area. Example could be either a enemy fighter or two, or a Group of ground targets for CAS missions. Right now i have several Groups Placed in the editor but they are Always in the same Place.

Forgive the beginner questions, but im very new at this scripting..

Edited by Frosties

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

Hi everyone, we are migrating the Slack discussion and support group over to Discord. The link to join is here: https://discord.gg/AeYAkHP - FlightControl will fix up links in the OP or elsewhere when he thinks its all good to go.

I'm just now populating it with some pinned links to various Moose repositories and such.

I will check upon that, DETECTION_UNITS not working.

However, "force" the detection? How do you mean?

I spawn two enemy groups, a mobile command post (consists of unarmed vehicles) and air defence (Shilkas and SA-6) and a friendly JTAC. The JTAC only detects the air defences with DETECTION_AREAS. If i spawn the command post without air defences it gets detected. My intention is to spawn the two enemy groups and force the detection of the command group that the a2g task dispatcher creates a task for the command post (i hope you understand what i mean). So to make sure, the task gets created and the command post can be marked (with laser) i have to force the detection of this group, i think.

Edit: My goal is to get a mission where the primary objective is to kill the command post and only as secondary the nearby air defences. And as i want to play it with multiple aircraft including M2000C and F-5E i want to have a JTAC who lases the right target.

Edited by The_Dan

1. I have already asked this question but haven´t received an answer

"Is it possible to mix up lua-script and Mission-Editor-syntax?I made a polygone-zone within moose an wants to make a flag (e.g. flag 99) of the MissionEditor to get true whenever a unit enters the zone.

Or may I create a polygone-zone, give it a name and work with that in the mission editor?

Sorry, Moose for Dummies"

2. Is it possible to create a moving zone arount an unit via Moose?

1. I have already asked this question but haven´t received an answer

"Is it possible to mix up lua-script and Mission-Editor-syntax?I made a polygone-zone within moose an wants to make a flag (e.g. flag 99) of the MissionEditor to get true whenever a unit enters the zone.

Or may I create a polygone-zone, give it a name and work with that in the mission editor?

Sorry, Moose for Dummies"

2. Is it possible to create a moving zone arount an unit via Moose?

I don't have the syntax in front of me but you can set flags in script. Just search the forums on how to set a flag from a script and you can use that mixed with Moose scripting.

I don't believe you can do that with polygon zones as that is a Moose thing.

Yes, you can create a moving zone around a unit in Moose. I don't have an example to point to right now but I would be there is a demo mission that shows something like this.

Sorry for the vague response, I'm just throwing up a quick response for you for now.

I spawn two enemy groups, a mobile command post (consists of unarmed vehicles) and air defence (Shilkas and SA-6) and a friendly JTAC. The JTAC only detects the air defences with DETECTION_AREAS. If i spawn the command post without air defences it gets detected. My intention is to spawn the two enemy groups and force the detection of the command group that the a2g task dispatcher creates a task for the command post (i hope you understand what i mean). So to make sure, the task gets created and the command post can be marked (with laser) i have to force the detection of this group, i think.

Edit: My goal is to get a mission where the primary objective is to kill the command post and only as secondary the nearby air defences. And as i want to play it with multiple aircraft including M2000C and F-5E i want to have a JTAC who lases the right target.

In addition: in further tests of my mission it seems that only certain units don't get detected or show up in the task. For example: if i spawn a group of AA with shilkas and an SA-9, tast says "2 targets: Shilka, ..., threat IR-SAMS", if i spawn two shilkas and an SA-8, dispatcher gives "3 targets Shilka, SA-8"

Hi! I looked into the RAT system and found it interesting. I'm trying to create a somewhat realistic airspace system for my community with controlzones, terminal areas and training ranges. I would like the random aircraft to follow specific routes, navigating around the shooting ranges and such. This would make the airspace seem more realistic to our ATC controllers, who will see the civilian traffic staying out of our way as long as we stick to our corridors.

http://www.masterarms.se A Swedish Combat Flight Simulator Community.

Hi! I looked into the RAT system and found it interesting. I'm trying to create a somewhat realistic airspace system for my community with controlzones, terminal areas and training ranges. I would like the random aircraft to follow specific routes, navigating around the shooting ranges and such. This would make the airspace seem more realistic to our ATC controllers, who will see the civilian traffic staying out of our way as long as we stick to our corridors.

Hi, JC. The essence of RAT is to be random. Therefore, "specific routes" is not something you really want to use RAT for. There are lots of ways within MOOSE to achieve what you want though even without RAT :)

What RAT can do is, for example

A10C=RAT:New("RAT_A10C")
A10C:SetDeparture("Some Airport")
A10C:SetDestination({"Zone Range", "Zone Control", "Zone Whatever"})
A10C:ContinueJourney()
A10C:Spawn(3)

This would spawn three aircraft at "Some Airport" and make each one of them fly randomly to one of the three zones. From there they will fly to another of the three zones and so on. And this will go on "forever". But it will be random.

Another thing you can do is

A10C=RAT:New("RAT_A10C")
A10C:SetDeparture({"Airport A", "Airport B", "Airport C"})
A10C:SetDestination({"Zone Range", "Zone Control", "Zone Whatever"})
A10C:ReturnZone()
A10C:Spawn(3)

Than each of the three aircraft will spawn at one random airport, fly to a random zone and back to its homebase.

But again, if you don't want totally random but rather more specific routes a lot of convenient functions exist in MOOSE, which would make you life easier ;)

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

In addition: in further tests of my mission it seems that only certain units don't get detected or show up in the task. For example: if i spawn a group of AA with shilkas and an SA-9, tast says "2 targets: Shilka, ..., threat IR-SAMS", if i spawn two shilkas and an SA-8, dispatcher gives "3 targets Shilka, SA-8"
I agree and could reproduce this. I an debugging this to fix this issue.. It has to do with the detection logic not interpreting correctly the spawns. Now that we have a debugger it is easier to fix this.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

[/TABLE]

I try to make a kind of shooting range where you can drop some bombs on a target.

The script should show the client the distance from the impact to the target, maybe the bearing.

I have no idea:

- how to get the coordinate of the impact?

- is there a function to get the distance between two points?

I managed to get information if the target gets hit and which weapon the client uses by taking the EVENT function.

Somebody there to help

Hello,

After some research, I haven't found informations to use MOOSE Cargo module with the Huey

It is possible to use MOOSE Cargo with the Huey to transport soldiers?

If yes, there is a demo mission.

Current specs: Windows 10 64bit, i7-7700K @ 4.8 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, 1 To SSD, RTX2070-Super, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog, TM T.Flight Rudder Pedals

laumaya,

Absolutely possible.

Download the Moose sample missions, and you will find clear examples in "CGO - Cargo". The transport vehicle doesn't really matter, so if it's a Huey, Mi-8, or a ground vehicle they are interchangeable so long as it's a type that actually can carry people.

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Have fun. Don't suck. Kill bad guys. 👍

https://discord.gg/blacksharkden/