Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

The latest patches for DCS 1.5 are not very performance friendly and most of the MP servers are running not updated DCS version anyway. I would like to have performance issues fix first then we can welcome new M2KC upgrades.

Don't be sad ZHeN. It's much better to have our beloved Mirage under the good fluent environment ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

The latest patches for DCS 1.5 are not very performance friendly and most of the MP servers are running not updated DCS version anyway. I would like to have performance issues fix first then we can welcome new M2KC upgrades.

Don't be sad ZHeN. It's much better to have our beloved Mirage under the good fluent environment ;)

What if I told you that the people working on the performance issues (ED) is not the same people working on the Mirage (RAZBAM)...

What if I told you that the people working on the performance issues (ED) is not the same people working on the Mirage (RAZBAM)...

I would say it's quite obvious Sir ;)

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

If you can let me know how much I will win on the national lottery the week before Christmas, I will happily tell you the precise release date of this mod. :music_whistling: :music_whistling: :music_whistling:

Too easy, if you're like me it will be zero... :music_whistling: Now when is that release date? :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

Mirage's life is done, they won't sell more units with the new FM. RAZBAM has to sell the Harrier now and for that, Mirage has to stay on ground. This is just a fact.

If not, why we haven't got an old FM at least flyable for the last past weeks ?

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We know Cpt Smiley is working on the FM, and thanks to him.

What bother me more is that we dont have a single word from the dev about the avionics and others missing parts of the plane.

This. Last I heard the M-2000C systems code was so entangled together that the dev didn't want to work on it.

I'll give it the end of the year and then refund, and not buy a RAZBAM module again. Unfortunate, since I was a very vocal supporter of the devs during the Mirage's alpha stages.

Edited by Gliptal

I think is time for:

Send support to Razbam and recognition for the continuous efforts bringing us the best M-2000 possible.

Send some apologies also.

Críticism is always welcome, false statements are not.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

We want the product to be right, it will be right, and you'd be shocked at how much of our motivation is not at all monetary but rather a passion to create aircraft that we ourselves want to fly too!

Thanks, waiting patiently.

• Like 1

i9 9900K @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

[...]

Thanks for the update on your work and your dedication, sadly some always want to see the glass half empty :(.

While i'm not worried by RB work on the FM on the 3D model, what worries me (and surly others) the most is the work on the aircraft systems and the PCA logic update that we heard of from Zeus some month back. I understand that Zeus is occupied by the upcoming release of the Harrier but I think a bit of visibility on this topic can help a long way :).

This is a bit off topic, if you want me to create a separate topic for this i will understand :).

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Again, I understand the frustration and it's cool to be upset. You are welcome to vent, but please do not make factually incorrect statements. I sincerely don't want the community to believe the project has been forgotten due to lack of updates.

We want the product to be right, it will be right, and you'd be shocked at how much of our motivation is not at all monetary but rather a passion to create aircraft that we ourselves want to fly too!

We do share your passion towards this aircraft, otherwise we wouldn't be venting :)

It's obvious that you have a lot on your plate and some work must be prioritized over the other.

At the same time a bit of community management, even without giving ETAs can dramatically improve the waiting experience.

You've done a good job with Harrier, but the lack of any regular info on Mirage is giving this impression that module is abandoned. Clearly that's not the case, but it needs to be communicated better, not only when the folks enter rage mode :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

Thanks for the update on your work and your dedication, sadly some always want to see the glass half empty :(.

While i'm not worried by RB work on the FM on the 3D model, what worries me (and surly others) the most is the work on the aircraft systems and the PCA logic update that we heard of from Zeus some month back. I understand that Zeus is occupied by the upcoming release of the Harrier but I think a bit of visibility on this topic can help a long way :).

This is a bit off topic, if you want me to create a separate topic for this i will understand :).

+100000000000000000000.

We haven't got a single word (and I think a single code line) from Zeus regarding the avionics update the last few months, that's really frustrating.

Got it loud and clear, to get it straight from the source, I'll remind Zeus to give a status on the state of the M-2000C avionics updates.

Thank you very much.

To steer this a bit on topic, looking forward to the FM update. Dis you manage to get the improvement you hoped for with the changes you made ? IIRC you said you changed the way the FBW worked to have a more realistic behavior.

Also, did you take a look at this thread : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=194888 ?

Helljumper - M2000C Guru

Helljumper's Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK3rTjezLUxPbWHvJJ3W2fA

Since it is "allowed" to vent and it's "cool to be upset", i'll byte, since i have the legitimity of having never made any "false" statements:

First of all I have no personal animosity towards any of Razbam staff, and when i'll mention Razbam below, i'm talking about the company.

Let's sit back 2 seconds:

The module is over a year old now, and:

- the flight model is a joke

- the type is missing MANY features: i understand not everything can be modelled, yet we're so far to what we, mere mortals, know to be real in the Mirage. Not only Razbam has access to former Mirage 2000 pilots ;)

=> The ground radar is inexistent, MIP not modelled, (both features are in the Viggen btw), the VTH symbology is partly wrong, we cannot set a landing BUT from within the plane, some air/ground weapons are not working properly (only GBU12 can be lased), CCRP is buggy, some PCN modes aren't working, inflight INS update only works when it's decided to (once per mission), the list goes on and on...

- The manual hasn't been updated for a year, i know it's being worked on, it is not my point, we're 1 year down the line

The plane is no longer in Beta officially, which makes all the above issues even more non understandable to paying customers.

It's been requested before, acknowledged by Razbam, yet it never came: A list of features being worked on, with a completion percentage per issues, we don't even asked for an ETA ! I'll create the google doc for you if you want.

Rather, we're all left in the dark with our buggy module, waiting like fools until ED releases the weekly log change (just to see that yet again, no news about the 2000), while Razbam happily creates Buzz around the Harrier all over the place, and mentions in this thread, daily works being done with the "3D modeler": i'm not sure this bloke will fix the issues we're all talking about here.

A recent example of the lack of information from Razbam: ED released new vapour trails, and provided the code to 3rd parties: Heatblur jumped on it and showed pics of the F14 showcasing the feature; what about you Razbam ? why not add this to the Mirage? the code is available, we're not talking about fixing an issue in this case...

Are we getting it before 2019 ?

The patience customers show here is borderline insanity to be honest. While i expect a module i paid for a year ago to eventually be completed, I will not buy anymore Razbam modules personally, i'm sorry.

This post is likely to be moderated, even tho' no personal attack was made, but at least my point was made across for a couple of minutes.

• Like 5

Win10 x64, Intel core I9 9900k@5ghz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080 ti, MSI Z370 Tomahawk mobo, M.2 SSD, Warthog HOTAS, home made trackIr, Pimax 8K