Mirage F1

Iberian

Hey mate the C 101cc that these guys are doing is able to use the Sea Eagle ASM if that helps.

Ikr ? a subsonic light attack/trainer jet with a anti shipping missile? noice, Guess Viggens gonna have deal with another aircraft doing its job ( yeah without a ground mapping radar but still) :pilotfly:

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

• 1 month later...

thanks for your answer

but after 3 our 4 years, it look to be delayed for ever i think, the activity seem very low also for the C-101 and it is already available in DCS for purchase.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/c-101_aviojet/

last post 5 january

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Aviodev/posts/

may be it can free the slot of F1 for other third party

Edited by jpbordi

His last post is from 21st April and the new NavAids for the C-101 on Update 2 DCS 1.5. Read carefuly.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
We are busy with C-101. Will get back to Mirage F1 as soon as possible.

With luck, the recent sale of retired French Mirage F1 to an American private training air force might get some performance data out there...

Ryzen 3600X - RTX 2080 - 32 GB Ram - DCS on SSD.

DCS Modules : M2K-C, F18-C, FW-190D, Huey, Gazelle, Black Shark, Mig-15, all maps.

• 4 weeks later...
I think Exocet was on Iraqi birds only, but I may be mistaken. Mirage F-1 have so many versions, in fact even so many C and E versions each, hard to follow :).

Thanks for info, rep to you!

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

• 3 weeks later...

A must buy...and i like if it will be the most updated version:thumbup:

Enjoy the pictures

mirage1.thumb.jpg.ba39ebd5b28ed40fe97fe690bd72c9df.jpg

mirage-f1ja-fae-tc-03.thumb.jpg.9509e710a610fe1cba54595c35e72c53.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

Mirage F1 and the AS 37 Martel

During my regular aircraft info scavenge on the internet I found a book by René Carpentier called Missiles Tactiques. Here are some interesting excerpts from the book regarding the Mirage F1 and the AS 37 Anti-radar missile. The link to this document is at the bottom of this post if you want to look for yourselves. This was translated through google so it's not perfect, but you get the point.

Preface:

Émile Blanc, fort judicieusement, a confié à René Carpentier la rédaction de

l’ouvrage consacré aux missiles tactiques, pour lesquels il a œuvré toute sa

carrière. Né en 1931, il n’a pas vécu les espoirs et les joies de ceux qui, à partir

de 1945, ont promu les engins spéciaux. Peu d’années après, devenu ingénieur et

affecté à la section du STAé (Service technique de l’aéronautique) qui s’occupait

de ces matériels, il a côtoyé tous les pionniers, qu’ils soient dans les services, les

établissements ou l’industrie. La seconde partie de sa carrière s’est déroulée dans

l’industrie. Le texte qu’il a rédigé montre combien il domine son sujet, dont il

connaît tous les aspects. Pour chaque période, il indique le point de vue des

services et celui de l’industrie, les progrès réalisés grâce aux équipementiers et

aux fournisseurs, une vue d’ensemble sur ce qui se passe en France ou à

l’étranger.

Émile Blanc, very wisely, entrusted René Carpentier with the drafting of

Tactical missiles, for which he has worked

career. Born in 1931, he did not live the hopes and the joys of those who, from

Of 1945, promoted special gear. A few years later, he became an engineer

Assigned to the section of the STAé (Aeronautical Technical Service) which

Of these materials, he has rubbed shoulders with all the pioneers, whether they be in the

Establishments or industry. The second part of his career took place in

industry. The text he has written shows how much he dominates his subject,

Knows all aspects. For each period, it indicates the point of view of the

Services and the industry, the progress made by OEMs and

To suppliers, an overview of what is happening in France or

abroad.

AS 37 Martel

La section Avions du STAé avait en charge l’intégration des missiles au

Mirage III, au F1 et au Jaguar. [...] En 1977, enfin, le Royaume-Uni était hostile à une exportation du Martel

antiradar vers l’Irak. Or c’était la condition posée par ce pays pour l’achat du

Mirage F1. [...] Dans les années 1970, le Martel (AR) était interdit d’exportation, sauf pour les

pays de l’OTAN. Une version purement française, Armat, fut développée pour

l’exportation (vers le Moyen-Orient) de 1978 à 1982. 160 missiles furent produits

pour équiper le Mirage F1 et le Mirage 2000 ; de nombreux radars iraniens furent

détruits durant la guerre Irak-Iran.

The Aircraft Section of STAé was responsible for the integration of

Mirage III, the F1 and the Jaguar. [...] Finally, in 1977, the United Kingdom was hostile to an export of Martel

Antiradar to Iraq. It was the condition imposed by that country for the purchase of

Mirage F1. [...] In the 1970s, Martel (AR) was banned from export, except for

OTAN(NATO) countries. A purely French version, Armat, was developed for

(Towards the Middle East) from 1978 to 1982. 160 missiles were produced

To equip the Mirage F1 and the Mirage 2000; Many Iranian radars were

Destroyed during the Iraq-Iran war.

This should mean that the Spanish F1EE technically could carry the AS 37 missile, right? Even if Spain never actually bought the AS 37, is there still a possibility it still be implemented? SEAD capability is a huge deal breaker for me, and is the reason I never bought the M2000C. If the F1 will get the AS 37, it will be a first day buy for me.

Link: http://archive.wikiwix.com/cache/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eurosae.com%2Fpages%2Fcomaero%2FR_Carpentier_Missiles_tactiques.pdf

-Col. Russ Everts opinion on surface-to-air missiles: "It makes you feel a little better if it's coming for one of your buddies. However, if it's coming for you, it doesn't make you feel too good, but it does rearrange your priorities."

DCS Wishlist:

MC-130E Combat Talon   |   F/A-18F Lot 26   |   HH-60G Pave Hawk   |   E-2 Hawkeye/C-2 Greyhound   |   EA-6A/B Prowler   |   J-35F2/J Draken   |   RA-5C Vigilante

• 1 month later...

I cant wait for this bird! Throw a South African skin on her and go skimming the trees at 50 feet hunting for terrorists!

Something about a Mirage F.1 in that yellow and green camo is just too cool! Spanish mirage is still super awesome tho!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spudknocker DCS World YouTube Channel!!

RTX 2080 Ti - i7-7700K - 32GB RAM - DCS on 1TB EVO 970 M.2 SSD - Logitech X56 HOTAS

Google translate didn't do too bad of a job but I couldn't resist correcting a few stuff. ;)

Preface

Émile Blanc, very wisely, entrusted René Carpentier with the drafting of the publication dedicated to tactical missiles, on which he has worked during all of his career. Born in 1931, he did not live the hopes and the joys of those who, starting from 1945, promoted special devices. A few years later, he became an engineer assigned to the section of the STAé (Aeronautical Technical Service) which was dealing with these devices. He has rubbed shoulders with all the pioneers, whether they be in the services, the establishments or the industry. The second half of his career took place in the industry. The text he has written shows how much he masters his subject, on which he knows all aspects. For each period, he describes the points of view of both the services and the industry, the progress made thanks to the OEMs and the suppliers, an overview of what is happening in France or abroad.

AS 37 Martel

The aircrafts section of STAé was responsible for the integration of the missiles onto the

Mirage III, the F1 and the Jaguar. [...] Finally, in 1977, the United Kingdom was hostile to an export of the Martel Antiradar to Iraq. It was the condition imposed by that country for the purchase of the Mirage F1. [...] In the 1970s, the Martel Antiradar was banned from export, except towards NATO countries. A purely French version, Armat, was developed for

exports (towards the Middle East) from 1978 to 1982. 160 missiles were produced to equip the Mirage F1 and the Mirage 2000; Several Iranian radars were destroyed during the Iraq-Iran war.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
During my regular aircraft info scavenge on the internet I found a book by René Carpentier called Missiles Tactiques. Here are some interesting excerpts from the book regarding the Mirage F1 and the AS 37 Anti-radar missile. The link to this document is at the bottom of this post if you want to look for yourselves. This was translated through google so it's not perfect, but you get the point.

Preface:

AS 37 Martel

This should mean that the Spanish F1EE technically could carry the AS 37 missile, right? Even if Spain never actually bought the AS 37, is there still a possibility it still be implemented? SEAD capability is a huge deal breaker for me, and is the reason I never bought the M2000C. If the F1 will get the AS 37, it will be a first day buy for me.

Link: http://archive.wikiwix.com/cache/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.eurosae.com%2Fpages%2Fcomaero%2FR_Carpentier_Missiles_tactiques.pdf

For some reason I can t show my appreciation through the reputation system...

Thank you very much for that document. If you find something of similar quality, please let me know!