Removed

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is for Mode 1 and is only a numerical value. What he has is "11" and what you're seeing is glare at the top of the rounded tumblers.

IAW NATO STANAG 4193:

Mode 1 – provides 2-digit octal mission code. (military only – can be changed in flight)

Thanks!

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I thought he updated post one show that.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

they also said Razbam haven't submitted their changelog, that's why we don't see it in the main post

CptSmiley, can u please provide a full beta-->release 1.5.5 changelog ?

Sadly we can forget about a complete changelog for ALL the changes coming to 1.5.5 since some of them have been here for over a month and I am not confident in EDs ability to provide a full list of all the changes.

Not having the small corrections for fixing 1.5.5, in particular IFF, which is a workaround by RAZBAM (and the bug is ED side and not fixed yet) is not the biggest problem, the biggest problem is that people who are not alpha testing 2.0 will basically get a new plane without any mention of most of the changes made.

Unless of course we don't get all the goodies from the last few 2.0 improvements, which would be highly amusing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Is there any point in carrying the Eclair pod with how it works atm?.

Since you get the same amount of effective flares as without it.

Since while yes your number is doubled but instead every time you release a flare (only 1 flare visually) the number reduces by two so effectively its the same number as without the Pod =P.

Is this a bug or working like it should (except that you only see 1 of the two flares?).

Since i dont really see the point in carrying the Eclair if you dont get more flare releases before you are out =P.

I was hoping that this patch with the countermeasure programs would solve the "problem" but it seems not =P

so is this a bug or something else?

Is there any point in carrying the Eclair pod with how it works atm?.

Since you get the same amount of effective flares as without it.

Since while yes your number is doubled but instead every time you release a flare (only 1 flare visually) the number reduces by two so effectively its the same number as without the Pod =P.

Is this a bug or working like it should (except that you only see 1 of the two flares?).

Since i dont really see the point in carrying the Eclair if you dont get more flare releases before you are out =P.

I was hoping that this patch with the countermeasure programs would solve the "problem" but it seems not =P

so is this a bug or something else?

A bug. I am looking into it.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

The IFF bug is fixed but not the number of released bombs this time.

I still have the N+1 bomb released. N being the selected number in the the PCA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I´m sorry about that. Last fixes were not released on time to ED so they were not in this update. They will be on the next one.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

is anyone experiencing difficulties on take off ? It feels like take off conditions have changed - now the speed must be 150kts, is this correct ? If I go faster than 150kts, I burn my tire. Although gear retract properly afterwards, the landing would still be emergency with that burnt tire.

Or should I block the nosewheel on take off now ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

is anyone experiencing difficulties on take off ? It feels like take off conditions have changed - now the speed must be 150kts, is this correct ? If I go faster than 150kts, I burn my tire. Although gear retract properly afterwards, the landing would still be emergency with that burnt tire.

Or should I block the nosewheel on take off now ?

Start pulling the nose up before you go that fast, I start lifting it at 100knots, keep the horizontal line near but below the horizon line, it should take off by itself.

Hello folks!

These are the changes that have been submitted to ED for release. So it is guaranteed that these will be available on next update:

Bug fixes:

- safety paddles remain up for AI

- Intercom fuel switch broken

- Texture mapping issue (cockpit)

- Document handler issue (cockpit)

- "Boule" Pole position cold & dark: incorrect

- "Boule" bank angle issue

- Rockets (PPA) - problem with PAR

- V/UHF Panel Issues

- Missing kneeboard texture on pilot's body model

- Multiple bomb release quantity bug.

- BGU bomb release bug for pylons in the wing root.

- Wrong knobs/switches orientation.

New Feature:

Belouga - BLG 66 bomb definition (WiP / Non Functional)

• Like 1