Gazelle L - "Arms Dealer" sp mission - ED Forums

Notices

Old 08-13-2016, 12:22 PM   #1
tob.s

Default Gazelle L - "Arms Dealer" sp mission

Summary:

Secret Service planned to interrupt an ongoing arms deal and arrest everyone, but has underestimated the enemy. As the mission is about to fail, inmediate air support was requested.

------------------------------------------------------

this is my first ever sp mission, though far from finished i think its enjoyable enough to share and maybee get some hints to improve my mission building. Its mainly meant as entertaining way of weapon practising, so its more about action than realism.

--- Briefing ---

*Special forces are requesting inmediate air support*

Intel reported a currupt general is secretly selling weapons to an unknow arms dealer. The general managed to redirect a plane loaded full of weapons to a civilian airfield at Kutaisi, where the weapons were loaded onto trucks which just leave the airfield.

Special forces were to fly in, interrupt the deal and arrest everyone involved, but at the last minute intel reported the enemy was able to acquire atleast one crate of portable Igla Sams. To make things worse, the enemy was alerted and is now preparing to defend the airfield, the general used his connections to call in some armored units. Finally a hind attack helicopter just landed at the airfield - though intel expects it to only be the arms dealers getaway vehicle, stay alerted, as its armed with gunpods..

The status of the portable sams is unknown, so air units are to stay clear of the airfield until we got further information.

Luckily we got multiple hidden Agents surveying the area, so pay close attention to your radio.

download at user files:
http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.co...4358/index.php

alternate download:
GazelleL-ArmsDealer.miz

greetings,
tob.s

Last edited by tob.s; 08-15-2016 at 06:37 AM.
tob.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:46 PM   #2
Gpruitt54

Where does the .miz file get copied to? There are no instructions with the download.
Gpruitt54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:15 AM   #3
AvgWhiteGuy

Try download/copying/extracting to:

C:\Users\[UserName]\Saved Games\DCS\Missions

I created my directory like:

C:\Users\[ME]\Saved Games\DCS\Missions\Campaigns\MyMissions
AvgWhiteGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gazelle, mission, practise