Thrustmaster Hotas Issue

Sure it's answered somewhere I am having problems with the F-18 and Warthog Hotas they are not playing well together at all.

No reponse to any bindings except pitch, roll, thrust. Went through the game or sim differences and still no reponse.

This is not an Alpha product it should work out of the box with the popular Warthog of all things for the price asked.

Edited by surfcandy

Worked fine with the Warthog since day one. Are you sure your Warthog is working correctly?

Also make sure that you are setting up your bindings in the FA-18C Sim category and not FA-18C Easy and that you have game avionics mode disabled.

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Worked fine with the Warthog since day one. Are you sure your Warthog is working correctly?

Also make sure that you are setting up your bindings in the FA-18C Sim category and not FA-18C Easy and that you have game avionics mode disabled.

Same here, Hotas Warthog just worked fine.

Thanks I unchecked in Misc. Game Mode put DCS in Simulation Mode .Something else I checked in Gameplay or Misc. about synchronize hotas at start up and unchecked Avionics (thanks avionics did it).

Anything else I should check/uncheck? Should I just use the default F-18 profile or is there better ones to install? Again,thanks

Edited by surfcandy