Meet the Team: 13 Years of RAZBAM Simulations

Teeter

Thank you Razbam! As usual, great communication with your customers :thumbup:

Respect Aleklicho, looks like real!

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

Let's just leave this here...

We're not quite ready to announce Alejandro's relevance to the RAZBAM team just yet, but we'll (hopefully) be ready soon. Let's just say, it'll be a RAZBAM first, and we can't wait to share it with you. We promise, you'll be surprised.

That appears to be an Argentine A-4, refueling from a KC-130, armed with a load of dumb bombs. That just screams Falklands War '82?

"If the MWS didn't see it, it didn't happen"

• 4 months later...

Hi Team Razbam !

You guys are great ! Please keep it up, your products are awesome, it is great to have you developing aircraft for DCS !!

Kind regards,

Vince

PC:

i5-7300HQ@2,5GHz | nVidia GTX 1050 Ti | 8Gb RAM | 256GB SSD for Windows+DCS | Windows10

Modules:

Mirage2000C | AV-8B N/A | MiG-21Bis | F-5E | L-39 | Gazelle | FC3

Combined Arms | Supercarrier

NTTR | Persian Gulf

Hallo Razbam :)

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOVE THE TRANSPARENCY HERE; CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!

Nice to put a name with the face now, when we fly its much more personal. This is doing so much good to the community its benefits are becoming Exponential!

When I admire over the hard work and sweat involved in creating the M-2000C so well and proficient, i'll know who to appreciate it for!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hopefully you will bring more of your wonderful planes, which u did for fsx for DCS... i still don t understand, why there is no F4, one of the most popular planes till the late seventies early eighties ... hope you keep on the good work... content customers are BUYING customeres :-)

Hi Team,

Long time reader, first time poster. I have to say, this is a great concept! It's fantastic to see the faces behind all the hard work. I, like everyone else am hanging, HANGING, for Av-8B. Looks so good. (BTW, please stop teasing with all the awesome screenshots, it's driving us insane!

A question, if you have the time?

Do you guys track your man-hours that go into your developments? I imagine it would be absolutely scary once added up.

Anyway, well done and keep up the good work & thanks for the post so we can put faces to names.

Cheers

You are a good team...i have played with some of your work on FS2004 and FSX...hope the ED Harrier its at a good level too.

Here is 3 nice pics of the harrier....enjoy.

av8b-harrier-ii-.thumb.jpg.8dcbbd624537218b096af78e37ed8146.jpg

av-8b-harrier-ii-vma-231-ace-ogf-spades-jp-811.thumb.jpg.063ffea96d83ee2f3e94bb42e3ef45d9.jpg

harrier3.thumb.jpg.0f387e1f1212d0d9fd005ed9bdd51c75.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

---- " In Peace.....Prepare to War "--------

Wishlist : F-4 Phantom / F-20 TigerShark / Su-34

Processor Core i7 4790, 32 Gb RAM, 2 Tb SSHD, GTX 750 2Gb, 1920X1080 Gaming Monitor, Senze Joypad, Windows 8.1 Pro 64Bit, VMware Workstation 12 for WindowsXP with Office 2007 and Linux OpenSUSE for Net Access.

You are a good team...i have played with some of your work on FS2004 and FSX...hope the ED Harrier its at a good level too.

Thank you all for your comments

regarding this particular one, the Plus will appear eventually, as the GR7

• 2 weeks later...

That 3rd picture is truly awesome. Thanks for sharing :thumbup:

The GR.7 is still planned? OK - it looks like I will be able to stop grinding my teeth at last. :clap_2:

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Thank you for the Mirage 2000C and many phantastic flight hours.

Great work! :thumbup:

• Like 1

**** „Es gibt alte Piloten und es gibt kühne Piloten, aber es gibt keine alten, kühnen Piloten.“ ****

Andre Kostolany

http://www.combatpilot.at :pilotfly:

Intel i5-3570k 4x3,4 GHz auf MSI M77 MPower, GeForce GTX 1080, 16 GB RAM DDR3-1.600, 500 GB SSD, Logitech G13 + G110, G35 Headset, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, WIN 7 HP, LG IP235P 32 Zoll 21:9,, TrackIR 5

• 1 month later...

It's great to see the faces behind some of my favourite add-ons. I have been a big fan since the days of FSX. I am loving the Harrier in DCS and it's my favourite. I can't wait to see what else is in store for us in 2018. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you produce the A-4 Skyhawk for DCS eventually.