Deactivation

grafspee

Start DCS, go to the Module Manager and then, for every module, click on the DRM icon at the right:

CxbviZ5.png

You can also click on "Serial Number" and record the number somewhere, as it may be asked during activation.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

but i dont have those instaled so i dont have them on this list which you showed to me

Sorry, dont get it .. are you trying to deactivate modules that you dont have installed? .. my screencap was just a sample, so it just shows my modules .. just wanted to show you where is the DRM button.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Rudel_chw is correct, keep in mind the modules protected by Starforce need to be deactivated by following the process for each module that has the "DRM" label.

The process is convoluted and you need to be methodical when doing the deactivation because DCS does not show you if the module is active or not.

Also do not do this if you have VR enabled you should disable VR before proceeding.

Click on the "DRM" for the associated module.

A dialog box will appear.

Click on activate/deactivate text and another dialog box will appear, look for the blue hypertext link saying "deactivate module" about half way down this dialog box.

DCS will contact the server and after a few seconds should display another dialog box saying the module is successfully deactivated.

You need to carefully work through each module that you wish to deactivate.

You can then check your modules state in your ED profile, star force it self is not so bad it's the stupid convoluted brain dead management process that sucks.:(

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.