Voice Attack locks out Comm menu...

Stang1606688895

Hey guys. I'm running Voice Attack and it is doing weird stuff. It seems to be locking out the in-game comms menu, so I can't get the Chief to give me ground power or talk to ATC for taxi out, landing etc. Everything else works okay like it used to, but now for some reason that one function is jacked up. I have to shut down DCS and restart it without Voice Attack working in order to use that menu again. Then it works ok until I try to use VA. It is not the profile either, because if I load my X-Plane or FSX profile it still does it.

Anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

'Stang

Hey guys. I'm running Voice Attack and it is doing weird stuff. It seems to be locking out the in-game comms menu, so I can't get the Chief to give me ground power or talk to ATC for taxi out, landing etc. Everything else works okay like it used to, but now for some reason that one function is jacked up. I have to shut down DCS and restart it without Voice Attack working in order to use that menu again. Then it works ok until I try to use VA. It is not the profile either, because if I load my X-Plane or FSX profile it still does it.

Anyone else seen this?

Thanks!

'Stang

The last update today solved that issue for me.

I updated to the version 1.7.5 and noticed I cannot get Jester menu activated even with keyboard command.

Pressing on A result in nothing even without voice attack running. Remap the Jester menu key, restart the system, no luck.

I am not sure if it is the vioce attack update that is messing up thing but it is quite coincidental

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

I updated to the version 1.7.5 and noticed I cannot get Jester menu activated even with keyboard command.

Pressing on A result in nothing even without voice attack running. Remap the Jester menu key, restart the system, no luck.

I am not sure if it is the vioce attack update that is messing up thing but it is quite coincidental

In VAICOM using the Lctrl+LALT+C GUI, go to the EX tab and uncheck the Enable box under AIRIO. Restart VA and DCS. Jester wheel will be back but you will not be able to voice control Jester anymore.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

In VAICOM using the Lctrl+LALT+C GUI, go to the EX tab and uncheck the Enable box under AIRIO. Restart VA and DCS. Jester wheel will be back but you will not be able to voice control Jester anymore.

ANON6-4 | Chamby

I ran the dcs repair application and I am good again.

It was not Jester alone that got messed up, other hotas binding were not functioning too.

Thanks a lot stgchamby, I will keep this in mind should it happen again.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset