U.F.O.

Xilon_x

The Milky way Galaxy is in fact stationary.

Not true the black hole at the center as a giant propulsor expelling matter away and pushing the galaxy up and besides he was talking about the solar system not the galaxy FACEPALM EMOJI

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont listen to Subs hes trying to retard Humankind science and Technology by misleading us with his false claims so the Zeta Reticulan Greys shirt Ones and Wiccans can invade fhe Earth and our City Subs is there agent HORRIFIED EMOJI

Dont listen to Subs hes trying to retard Humankind science and Technology by misleading us with his false claims so the Zeta Reticulan Greys shirt Ones and Wiccans can invade fhe Earth and our City Subs is there agent HORRIFIED EMOJI

LOL. Don't listen to him? ya think? I must say though, he is a true believer of everything he spouts (which is how I'm leaning) or he is a master troll who never tires of coming up with creative ways to describe factual things that have been proven beyond the shadow of a doubt.

Either way, I give him credit for his/her zealousness.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

You have to excuse Zhukov. As a Texas native myself, I can attest that people from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area tend to get a bit salty when Jerry Jones' promises come up short.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

evolution of reptiles on planet earth.

from dinosaurs to more intelligent beings

rettiloidi06.jpg

rettilianofoto.jpg

REPTILES CATEGORY

Dinosaurs did not evolve on Earth, the meat eaters primary cognitive thinking is "ATTACK!" There is a lot about dinosaurs that people do not know. All of them are female for a start.

There maybe a planet with dinosaurs(non-sentient) in the Universe and HumanKind may someday go there and observe them.:book:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Dinosaurs did not evolve on Earth, the meat eaters primary cognitive thinking is "ATTACK!" There is a lot about dinosaurs that people do not know. All of them are female for a start.

There maybe a planet with dinosaurs(non-sentient) in the Universe and HumanKind may someday go there and observe them.:book:

Thats not true subs you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true of course there are mail dinosaurs and they evolved on earth there is no sense talking these crazy stories anymore i wont let you deceive Humankind with your crazy talk the ED FORUMS will be thevfrontline of defense when the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invade with their Wicca allies and I cant let there agents like you undermine our defenses forum warriors will be needed forv the conflict ahead

I am he as you are he as you are me, And we are all together

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

Thats not true subs you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true of course there are mail dinosaurs and they evolved on earth there is no sense talking these crazy stories anymore i wont let you deceive Humankind with your crazy talk the ED FORUMS will be thevfrontline of defense when the Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones invade with their Wicca allies and I cant let there agents like you undermine our defenses forum warriors will be needed forv the conflict ahead

We'll have a chat in the future over this...ok!

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

ok ok since you are all skeptics now I will show you the opposite.

Do you really believe that only humans evolved from apes on planet earth?

and reptiles?

from birds?

from fish?

ok now i will show you inhabitants of the planet earth completely unknown to you but from the ancient manuscripts they were instead very well known as well as the famous DRAGONS.

ok look the ancients called them TRITONS in the male instead in the female they called them SIRENS.

et.jpg

Excuse me.....May I borrow your phone?

I need to get out of here.....FAST! :D

little-friend.jpg

Right after you meet my little friend! :megalol::D

Edited by Hawkeye60

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

What is the true purpose of the greys?

Rig: Alienware Aurora R9 - 9th Gen Core i7 9700K 4.6GHz 8 Cores | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 | 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD | 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL DDR4 3200MHz XMP 2.0 | LG Series80 QNED 50in 4K 120hz | TM Warthog HOTAS w/F-18 grip | Logitech G Pro RP | TM Cougar MFDs | TrackIR 5 Pro | VR: Oculus Quest 2 |

Modules: FC3 | F/A-18C | F-16C | A-10C II | F-14 | M-2000C | AV-8B | F-5E | JF-17 | P-51D | KA-50iii | UH-1H | AH-64D | Supercarrier | Combined Arms | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Syria | Normandy | Chanel |

What is the true purpose of the greys?

The Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones want to harvest HumanKind for DNA DIVERSITY like in X-Files Zeta Reticulan Greys tall Onea just want to exterminatevus like pests and take our planets precious resources both have infiltrated the governmrnts of HumanKind and use Wicca agents on internet forums to sow discord and prevent a Rebellion forums like Eagle Dynamics is full of brave keyboard Warriors that know how to operate War Machines and will be very important for the War especially Harrier pilots because they dont need a airbase and can last in storage for 1000 years and be flown by cavemen and I believe SUBS17 is one of their agents and especially since he is not a huge Harrier fan RAZBAM were sent here by Heaven to help prepare the ED forums for the Zeta Reticulan invasion by teaching us all to fly Harriers.

So the short and tall have different agendas. What is their use of the astral plane (dimension; not aircraft)?

The Zeta Reticulan Greys short Ones want to harvest HumanKind for DNA DIVERSITY like in X-Files Zeta Reticulan Greys tall Onea just want to exterminatevus like pests and take our planets precious resources both have infiltrated the governmrnts of HumanKind and use Wicca agents on internet forums to sow discord and prevent a Rebellion forums like Eagle Dynamics is full of brave keyboard Warriors that know how to operate War Machines and will be very important for the War especially Harrier pilots because they dont need a airbase and can last in storage for 1000 years and be flown by cavemen and I believe SUBS17 is one of their agents and especially since he is not a huge Harrier fan RAZBAM were sent here by Heaven to help prepare the ED forums for the Zeta Reticulan invasion by teaching us all to fly Harriers.

HARRIER.....You've crossed the line. Who told you about me flying Harriers. BTW there are NO Zeta people ok.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

They are people dressed up in costumes.

Thats not Truth you shouldnt tell people these things that arent true I see your trying to mislead the future Fighters on the ED forums and I wont let you do that they will be needed to fly Harriers and take back Earth one day after the ZRG invasions

Strange Aerial Phenomena Sighted. S.A.P.S.? Rofl

If it was so ''obvious'' it would not be a topic for serious debate and people expressing doubts would be lumped in with Flat Earthers.

As they should, along with religious people. The soul purpose of this particular debate is not finding out the truth (the evidence is overwhelming), but self preservation.

For most people,their belief systems, and the way they view the world, are part of what they are, their identity, their whole being.

If you manage to change a core belief of a person in a short span of time, at the very least you will observe nervous breakdown.

Hence, you have a debate in order to ease oneself to the truth, to change the fallacy that was your belief as painless as possible.

The problem with most, especially the ones the society labels as intellectual, is they actually think they know something.

Regarding most important questions, they absolutely do not.

That is why they are very dangerous people indeed.

Are you aware that in archaeology, artifacts are dug up on a regular basis, whose mere existence juxtapose official narrative about local, global, and human history in general.

And what happens to any archaeologist who point this out? It seems to me that science instead of being open to anything is no different than religion. Just another dogma.

Shall we talk about the staple of biology, and one of the main atheists arguments; Evolution. It is really water tight theory, with one flaw. It literally does not have a leg to stand on.

Evolution begins with a single cell that happened by "accident"from so called primordial soup.

That is impossible(I would recommend asking closest organic chemist for further elaboration).

Only argument is time, and yet with the formation of the first strain of amino acids or proteins time becomes the enemy.

Physics..quantum gravity.You have tons of texts,videos about it on the net.

All smoke.Quantum gravity,is the name of the solution to the problem between theory of relativity and quantum mechanics.They do not talk to each other.

Clearly,nature have unique,uniform way of operating,and we seam not to be able to find it.All of human knowledge on physics is,at best,approximation of the laws that govern the universe.

In short,physics as we know it is falling apart.They don't tell you that.

The way we are taught to see reality, is false. I do not have a problem with ignorance, but with close mindedness, which equals blindness.

Now, regarding UFOs, I do not have beliefs. It is knowledge based on the personal experience.

If you do not have similar experience, there is no reason for you to believe me (it would be irresponsible for you to do so).

However, things are as they are, regardless of what you believe or think you know.

On the internet, you have all the information you need, the problem is shuffling trough all the nonsense.

Extraterrestrials, inter dimensionals, what ever they are, are the architects of the coverup. They are trying, most of the time, to hide their presence, and their intentions.

Obviously, they are not to be trusted, but then again, neither are you people, so their behavior makes sense in a way.

For me, the topic of UFOs is closed. During one of my stargazing sessions in 2011 I saw something else, so my focus of attention has shifted.

Edited by Void78
interpunction

It is knowledge based on the personal experience.

Right there. Nuff said. Truly. Because that sentence right there is every single person's Truth in this Life. There are a lot of folks who spout "truth", based on something they read, heard, or watched on TV. All they are doing is regurgitating someone else's words. So you read something in a book, that SOMEONE ELSE says is truth, yet it doesn't hold true with what you've experienced, right? Even Buddha said, (paraphrasing) "Don't believe anything you read or hear, even if it comes from me, if it does not hold True with your own common sense."

Much of the "truth" problem comes from humanity's arrogance, to believe we have all the answers and know everything. The more accurate point is that we have some vast understanding based on what is known at this point.

I can place a green apple in the middle of the table. You can whine all you want that it isn't even an apple; it isn't even organic. You don't even believe in apples. None of that changes the fact that there is a green apple in the middle of the table. We are each the Truth of our experiences, regardless of what others SAY is the truth, or try to tell us.

@Void

To an extent, your overall point is true. But! ''These educated people don't know what they're talking about because I read something on the Internet'' is the kind of thing a teenager says to his teachers. ''Hurrdurr lamestream'' doesn't work as an argument or justification in the real world.

I'll agree that some things treated as facts are not confirmed, or otherwise have ''issues'', but that doesn't mean the overwhelming majority of info presented isn't accurate. When it comes to aliens, there are far too many who ''want/need'' it to be true, and also there are tons of reliable scientists and true efforts to find such things but thus far only come back with scattered ''odd observations'. And nothing concrete. Many of those people would LOVE if they could fins that proof.

As for history, yeah they always find new information and sometimes it doesn't jive with what's already known. Sometimes this necessitates an adjustment, sometimes it doesn't. A single conflicting piece of evidence is not necessarily justification for throwing out aomething built up over centuries, though. Just like not every piece of information you find now is valid, there were liars, spindoctors, storytellers, and ignorant people in the past, too.

You'll get a lot farther in life dealing with things as you see them,instead of looking for boogeymen and conspiracies in the shadows. Question, yes, but don't assume you (the observer) are somehow exceptional compared to the other 7,000,000,000 people on the planet. Even if a particular person is ''one in a million'' it means there's 7,000 just like them. The likelihood any one person has a ''unique view'' is somewhere around zero.

There are a few things that i do not understand with your post.

''These educated people don't know what they're talking about because I read something on the Internet''

That is pure assumption on your part.Majority of my knowledge,comes from books,you know,from the time before the internet.

I too have the label of being educated ,and as such am very much aware of my own ignorance,and the ignorance of my peers.

So,these educated people don't know what they're talking about because I do know how full of crap they/we are most of the time.

What I am trying to say is that I am not susceptible to argumentum ad verecundiam(appeal to false authority),as less educated might be.

Boom..Latin..science.You see how smart I am.Only Trump comes close to my big brain.

You'll get a lot farther in life dealing with things as you see them,instead of looking for boogeymen and conspiracies in the shadows.

First of all,modus operandi of any government or center of power is conspiracy.

Second,sometimes boogeyman finds you.

Now,I have no idea what made you think that I am conspiracy theorist,but that is not here nor there.It is statement to get farther in life that I do not understand.

How far in life should I go?What is measurement of life's distance.Is it acquisition of wealth;power?Maybe age;or is it something else?

The farther I go,whatever that means,does it make me more valuable as a human being compared to some other human being who didn't got as far as i did,

regardless of circumstances that hes/hers life began,and the environment they have been brought up in.Than,do I get to use Nietzsche's master morality,

and leave behind slave morality values such as kindness or empathy.After all some lives are more valuable than others,right?

Marx certainly thought so.

@Void

but don't assume you (the observer) are somehow exceptional compared to the other 7,000,000,000 people on the planet. Even if a particular person is ''one in a million'' it means there's 7,000 just like them. The likelihood any one person has a ''unique view'' is somewhere around zero.

I do not have to be observer of anything to be exceptional.In those 7,000,000,000,how many Me(s),or my Id(s) are there.

Just one.You see I am exceptional,and i am all that is.I am cosmic stardust.I am nothing being everything.

All matter is energy condensed in to a slow vibration.:smilewink:

The world revolves around me,and so does the whole universe,and everything in it that I know of.

I am not being coy or narcissistic.

You see,when I cease to exist,from this point of view,this consciousness point of view,everything ceases to exist.

And in the vastness of time,and space there will never be another me.

Now do you see how exceptional I am without doing diddly squat.

Lets just hope there is nothing after death.

Edited by Void78
addendum

The first one reminded me of this.

donuts.gif.e7372f83274e39dd44a9c1733d349649.gif

Edited by rayrayblues

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU