Hi guys,

I will try to summarize what I did to make the DCE “Hornet over PG” campaign to work with the new SuperCarrier:

Deleted the version I had (20.33-03 - the latest).

Got the .rar (obviously the same), checked the missionscript.lua in my JGSME. ok

Installed precisely as the .PDF says, except I did not run the FirstMission.bat yet.

Changed into the Init.lua the Clear Deck from true to False. I had a hunch that’d work with supercarrier. It did.

Downloaded the .LUA files on the post https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4336660&postcount=1586

Put them on Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod

Also did this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4335128&postcount=1576

Open DCS, Mission Editor and opened the Base_Mission.miz.

Unlinked all units on CVN-72 (the most western one). Change the link to NONE.

Changed the CNV-72 Lincoln Unit from CV-74 Stennis to CVN-72 Lincoln.

Linked all unit back again to the same unit CVN-72 Lincoln.

(Don’t mess with the Eastern CV - I did and I had to start all over again).

Put the E-2 Hawkeye aft a little bit so it wouldn’t block any spawn point. (noticed that on the first try)

Saved.

Exited DCS.

Run the FirstMission.bat file.

Back into DCS, Campaigns, DCE, Hornet over PG, flew the first mission (Sead Scort).

I hope it helps.

Good luck,

Sydy

Hello

Plz look into the altimeter baro pressure setting or qrf for IRIAF F14 for Lar airbase. Its. Bughed in briefing. Itll set a figure you cant set and is lower than reality. I just verified 2 diff missions by checking othe planes height.

I installed the Harrier over PG campaign generator and got the first mission loaded. The briefing said the mission starts at 6:55 with a take off time of 7:11 but when the mission loaded the clock in the Harrier said 2:55. I was all alone on the tarmac which seemed a bit weird but was supposed to meet up with my flight at waypoint 1 around 7:20 at a weird altitude of 19,600. Once I got to waypoint 1 I orbited for a while but nobody else came. I asked the flight to check in and they said negative. Dodge 5-2 said bingo fuel. I thought well, all I need to do is destroy one EWR site so I can do that myself even though I was now past time on target. Proceeded to waypoint 4 but could not find the EWR site with the TPOD. Made a couple orbits searching for it and then got shot down by a SAM site. I canceled out of everything and didn't accept the result so hopefully I can try again but it seems like the times are off and the rest of my flight is nowhere to be found.

The Tomcat over PG campaign seems to be missing Blue Defeat newspaper clipping that's preventing it from generating a campaign mission (a defeat condition, apparently).

On that note, I am baffled as to why it decided that Blue was defeated after only three or four missions when we only lost about 15 aircraft total, compared to over 25 for Red...

I installed the Harrier over PG campaign generator and got the first mission loaded. The briefing said the mission starts at 6:55 with a take off time of 7:11 but when the mission loaded the clock in the Harrier said 2:55. I was all alone on the tarmac which seemed a bit weird but was supposed to meet up with my flight at waypoint 1 around 7:20 at a weird altitude of 19,600. Once I got to waypoint 1 I orbited for a while but nobody else came. I asked the flight to check in and they said negative. Dodge 5-2 said bingo fuel. I thought well, all I need to do is destroy one EWR site so I can do that myself even though I was now past time on target. Proceeded to waypoint 4 but could not find the EWR site with the TPOD. Made a couple orbits searching for it and then got shot down by a SAM site. I canceled out of everything and didn't accept the result so hopefully I can try again but it seems like the times are off and the rest of my flight is nowhere to be found.

Ok it seem that startup setting in Harrier over PG is little too long. Please open Camp_init.lua file in Init folder with Notepad++ and change startup time

startup = 1200, --time in seconds allocated for player start-up

To :

startup = 600, --time in seconds allocated for player start-up

Don't forget to use Firstmission.bat file to generate a new campaign ;)

Be careful to have enough time to align INS ...

Which version do you play : Stable released or OpenBeta ?

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

Hello

Plz look into the altimeter baro pressure setting or qrf for IRIAF F14 for Lar airbase. Its. Bughed in briefing. Itll set a figure you cant set and is lower than reality. I just verified 2 diff missions by checking othe planes height.

edit, ...

FAQ DCE (Cef & Miguel'version)

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

News : Crisis in Persian Gulf, one campaign, 13 modules (29/12/2023)

The Tomcat over PG campaign seems to be missing Blue Defeat newspaper clipping that's preventing it from generating a campaign mission (a defeat condition, apparently).

On that note, I am baffled as to why it decided that Blue was defeated after only three or four missions when we only lost about 15 aircraft total, compared to over 25 for Red...

Good find :thumbup:

Are you sure the defeat was because you lost 15 aircrafts ? It's not the condition ... You should have lost 35 of your Squadron aircrafts to loose (reserve counts) ...

Please put the attached file in your Images folder in your campaign folder :)

Newspaper_Defeat_blue.jpg.836e397affbeeed7ed3a763bf5fe5825.jpg

Hello

actually, we've already talked about it here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4075713&postcount=949

the value DCS is proposing is too low compared to the F14 altimeter and the pressure readings taken in the area

You can try it with this file if you want

DC_Weather.lua

In case of problem with a mission generated by CEF's DCEs, please post as many elements as possible:

• - the mission + the tacview + a screenshot of the bug window + Give the name of the campaign + version of the scriptsMod

DCE_Manager

we found the bug (my fault ^^)

you can download these 2 files and place them in

Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod

And tell us if it solves the problem and, more importantly, if it doesn't create another one.

Thanks

these files are only compatible with version 20.33.03

Hey Miguel,

Yes, I can confirm AI strikes working again with cruise missiles hitting their targets, launched from B-52s. I just want to check the FA-18 cruise missile strikes work as well.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Hi guys,

I will try to summarize what I did to make the DCE “Hornet over PG” campaign to work with the new SuperCarrier:

Deleted the version I had (20.33-03 - the latest).

Got the .rar (obviously the same), checked the missionscript.lua in my JGSME. ok

Installed precisely as the .PDF says, except I did not run the FirstMission.bat yet.

Changed into the Init.lua the Clear Deck from true to False. I had a hunch that’d work with supercarrier. It did.

Downloaded the .LUA files on the post https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4336660&postcount=1586

Put them on Saved Games\DCS\Mods\tech\DCE\ScriptsMod

Also did this: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4335128&postcount=1576

Open DCS, Mission Editor and opened the Base_Mission.miz.

Unlinked all units on CVN-72 (the most western one). Change the link to NONE.

Changed the CNV-72 Lincoln Unit from CV-74 Stennis to CVN-72 Lincoln.

Linked all unit back again to the same unit CVN-72 Lincoln.

(Don’t mess with the Eastern CV - I did and I had to start all over again).

Put the E-2 Hawkeye aft a little bit so it wouldn’t block any spawn point. (noticed that on the first try)

Saved.

Exited DCS.

Run the FirstMission.bat file.

Back into DCS, Campaigns, DCE, Hornet over PG, flew the first mission (Sead Scort).

I hope it helps.

Good luck,

Sydy

Thanks for the heads up. I replicated all your steps, but when i ran the Firstmission.bat it gave me an error saying it couldnt find correct path. Campaign runs fine though, just not with a populated deck with the SC addon. Hope they release a SC campaign soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good find :thumbup:

Are you sure the defeat was because you lost 15 aircrafts ? It's not the condition ... You should have lost 35 of your Squadron aircrafts to loose (reserve counts) ...

Please put the attached file in your Images folder in your campaign folder :)

Same issue with the Harrier over PG campaign. Looking in the folder the file was named Newspaper_Defeat so I added the _blue at the end and reran the debrief mission batch file. I also got a campaign loss after losing 14 aircraft after the third mission which is frustrating because I was actually doing really well. I did not die once and completed the first two successfully. In the third mission I only managed to damage the SA6 site by 20% but returned to base successfully.

One problem I noticed is that the Harriers AI wingmen seem to not be able to land. They often crash while trying to land and then that ends up counting against me. In the last mission I told them to rejoin formation but did not tell them to RTB to see what happened but somehow two of them must have crashed as it shows them lost in the statistics.

I figured out how to fix the issue of the campaign loss after the third mission. In the Debriefing folder I noticed more than three debriefings and the timestamp on them were from 2019 so maybe files that were accidentally left in there. If you delete all of those files except for your three debriefings and then run the SkipMission.bat file you can continue the campaign as you left it without having to start over.

Hey folks. Does anybody know of a way to edit the LUA files to change the random skills of adversaries to High or Excellent?

Hi

skillWish in conf_mod

But that won't affect the skills = "High" in oob_air_init.

DCE_Manager

actually, we've already talked about it here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4075713&postcount=949

the value DCS is proposing is too low compared to the F14 altimeter and the pressure readings taken in the area

You can try it with this file if you want

Thank you. Knowing my history whats the file do lol?

2nd if its the wrong reading.. why when i "f2" my altitude is 2k something and if I ADD qfe it sets correctly?

Also question monsieur-

If im.playing iran, are the EWR call outs metric or imperial??

They speak in russian..?

Odd..know its not the right place.. but my taxi lights wouldnt work :( just now at LAR

Mission 13 or 14.

no Ewr is left. We are getting our asses beat.

F15Cs most definitely dont have a never beaten record anymore tho lol

Same issue with the Harrier over PG campaign. Looking in the folder the file was named Newspaper_Defeat so I added the _blue at the end and reran the debrief mission batch file. I also got a campaign loss after losing 14 aircraft after the third mission which is frustrating because I was actually doing really well. I did not die once and completed the first two successfully. In the third mission I only managed to damage the SA6 site by 20% but returned to base successfully.

One problem I noticed is that the Harriers AI wingmen seem to not be able to land. They often crash while trying to land and then that ends up counting against me. In the last mission I told them to rejoin formation but did not tell them to RTB to see what happened but somehow two of them must have crashed as it shows them lost in the statistics.

The simplest way is to comment this loss condition waiting for a debug (right click comment in notepad )

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Thank you. Knowing my history whats the file do lol?

2nd if its the wrong reading.. why when i "f2" my altitude is 2k something and if I ADD qfe it sets correctly?

Also question monsieur-

If im.playing iran, are the EWR call outs metric or imperial??

They speak in russian..?

The EWR and AWACS give information depending on your option in DCS.

But sometimes DCS is wrong

DCE_Manager

hi Sublime.

upload "Active" folder plz

Edited by Miguel21

DCE_Manager

Is there a way to change the default loadout of the generated missions? All of the flights so far have been not far from my home base so I would rather get rid of the external fuel tanks and take extra JDAM's instead. Selecting my preferred loadout on the mission planner doesn't seem to work as I am back to the default load when the mission loads. I can change my load using the ground crew menu once in the cockpit but would rather just set the default for the mission.

Is there a way to change the default loadout of the generated missions? All of the flights so far have been not far from my home base so I would rather get rid of the external fuel tanks and take extra JDAM's instead. Selecting my preferred loadout on the mission planner doesn't seem to work as I am back to the default load when the mission loads. I can change my load using the ground crew menu once in the cockpit but would rather just set the default for the mission.

I believe that would be the db_loadouts.lua file in the init folder.

Thats the file I edited when I converted the old Desert Tiger campaign to fly the C101. (Still works in the latest open beta)

Edited by Eagle_01

Intel Core i7 7700, 16GB DDR4 RAM, Intel 660P PCIe NVMe, Zotac 2070 Super Amp, Oculus Rift S

A-10C, FA-18C, F-14B, FC3, F-5E, F-86, AV8B, M-2000, Combined Arms, AJS37, F-16C, C-101, MiG-15Bis, MiG-19P, MiG-21Bis, L-39, P-51D, Spitfire LFMkIX, Bf-109, Fw-190 Dora, Fw-190 Anton, P-47D, I-16, SA342, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Ka-50

Hey guys. Could someone give me a hand? I want to play the F-5E wild weasel campaign in the stable version of DCS but I can't seem to get the "First Mission BAT" file setup correctly. My path to my game would be--F:\My Games\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World. Something to do with how many "..backslash" there should be? Also, after "Scripts" there's a forward slash. Shouldn't it be a backslash? Sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Edited by Chicki
mistake