We need a Jabo for the Luftwaffe

Conroy

Yes, absolutely different FM.

Well, "absolutely"… a bit different though obviously related I would say. I don't think changing a bit weight balance (we already can experience that in DCS, changing actual aircraft, or through P-51/TF-51) is such a dramatical change.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Different engine performance at altitude, too. The 190F was tuned for low altitude performance.

Never heard of that before, what do you mean? The F series had the same BMW801D engine.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | 32GB DDR4 RAM | NVidia RTX4080 | MSI B550 TOMAHAWK | Creative X-Fi Titanium | Win 10 Pro 64bit | Track IR4 Pro | Thrustmaster Warthog | Saitek Rudder Pedals

Different engine performance at altitude, too. The 190F was tuned for low altitude performance.

Think Gavagai is revering to the C3 Fuel injection what increase low level Speed was first only allowed to use up to 1000m, and introduced for the G Series but in Normandy Time line both series the A8 and G get the C3 emergency injection so there is no difference after Testing allowed to use C3 in any conditions...

The Engine was designed as Bomber Engine for low/medium altitude, so the Engine never get some good altitude performance out of the underdeveloped Charger so the performance for the Jabos was the same, only the increasing drag slow them down...

There was some increase of the raw power output by solving the troublesome Engine exhaust but that effect both A and the Jabos...

Only the A9 use different BMW 801TS Engine...

Edited by MAD-MM

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27