Razbam's June 2019 Update video ?

33-DFTC

Will run the videos in :

June

Sept

Dec

March

But if anything major comes up I will do adhoc videos, the one on June will include:

- All module states to date

-Mirage upgrade with pics and video of our trip to France (main focus)

-touch on the new work flows focus on 3d scanning

-any other news

What happened to the June update video, has it been canceled ?

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

I actually look forward to these videos. Can't be long now.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

Sorry guys I have been struggling with time to finish the video.

Im going to release a shorter version shortly and pick up the mantle on the next one, My real job is taking up 6 days a week at the moment.

i hope you guys understand.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Sorry guys I have been struggling with time to finish the video.

Im going to release a shorter version shortly and pick up the mantle on the next one, My real job is taking up 6 days a week at the moment.

i hope you guys understand.

Do your best!

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Hallelujah! Now this thread can be locked chief.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

What's the deal with locking the thread ? Are you expecting the mods locking all the threads after a discussion over ? Good luck with that.

Thanks for the video. I am a bit disappointed about the content as this is basically a video with the last patch notes in it. I'm looking forward the next one and a more comprehensive status of the Razbam's projects.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

What's the deal with locking the thread ? Are you expecting the mods locking all the threads after a discussion over ? Good luck with that.

Thanks for the video. I am a bit disappointed about the content as this is basically a video with the last patch notes in it. I'm looking forward the next one and a more comprehensive status of the Razbam's projects.

Easy: to finish Harrier and M-2000C :smilewink:

Kudos for that :thumbup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I meant, what exactly can we expect from the completion of the Mirage 2000, to what extent will they be able to integrate inputs from the French Air Force to a public sim, how is progressing the new cockpit, does the cockpit will benefit only of the new 3D process or a new set of textures will be implemented too, what about the newer pilot model showcased last year, etc. ... As you can see there are a lot of potential questions.

I don't doubt the Mirage (or the Harrier) will be completed. I just wish I could be part of the trip to their completion. Is that not what these videos were all about when first introduced ?

Would love to hear how the progress is on the F-15E!

Dude, in the last part of the video, there's a F-15 pilot model being laser scanned. Isn't it a progress report ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

Sounds like don't expect anything in the near future from Razbam

Aside from upgrading and finishing up their current 3 projects? I'd say thats quite a lot on their plate. And I for one am happy they are focusing on getting it done. Once they are done with these planes they can move on to new projects.

And really I'm sure their 3D guys are already hard at work on the new models for the planes.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Just need Mirage III/Dagger and GR3 and FRS1 Sea Harrier for the Falklands :)

2 more weeks is all it takes.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 3 weeks later...
Aside from upgrading and finishing up their current 3 projects? I'd say thats quite a lot on their plate. And I for one am happy they are focusing on getting it done. Once they are done with these planes they can move on to new projects.

And really I'm sure their 3D guys are already hard at work on the new models for the planes.

100% common sense words. I would just love to see the M2000 and AV8B N/A completed this year. I look forward to a Razbam development update video in the not to distant future on plans for closing these two modules off.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm