Kneeboard problems

FredoFrance

Hi, just started DCS for 2 weeks ago. Bought AJS37 Viggen and downloaded ".Chris_Viggen_Kneeboard Tweaks". I put it in JSMGE = not working.

Same if i put it in manually in --->DCS World\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Cockpit\scripts\KNEEBOARD\indicator\CONTENT as is says, but i cant get it to show with "Shift+K"...any suggestions ?

:thumbup:

Rig: Intel I5 8400, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1060, 2x24" wide Philips.

DCS 2.5 modules: A-10C, F15C, AJS-37 Viggen. X52 FSC

I use something called KneeboardBuilder. Search for it in the forum. I find it very useful and it works like a charm for me. KneeboardBuilder lets you customise your kneeboard. If you're happy with Chris Viggens kneeboard, you can use the pdf:s in the KneeBoardbuilder.

You may have to check your keybindings again.

Regards

FanOfALF

I use something called KneeboardBuilder. Search for it in the forum. I find it very useful and it works like a charm for me. KneeboardBuilder lets you customise your kneeboard. If you're happy with Chris Viggens kneeboard, you can use the pdf:s in the KneeBoardbuilder.

You may have to check your keybindings again.

Got it now, it was something wrong with directorystructure for JSMGE.

Rig: Intel I5 8400, 16GB DDR4, Asus GTX 1060, 2x24" wide Philips.

DCS 2.5 modules: A-10C, F15C, AJS-37 Viggen. X52 FSC

• 1 year later...
@FredoFrance What did you changed i tried to get this working but it is not showing up in DCS

Hello,

What you see on the Kneeboard, cames from multiple sources:

1) The most important one is the folder: \Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\AJS37\Cockpit\scripts\KNEEBOARD\

DO NOT touch this, as it contains the Dynamic information pages that the developer has provided for the Viggen .. with information like the Flight Plan, An Airbases List, Radio Channels, Reference Navigation Points, ELectronic INTelligence, and Ground Crew settings.

2) You can add to this developer provided information, for that use the folder: \Saved Games\DCS.OpenBeta\Kneeboard\AJS37\ .. if it doesnt exist, create it using windows file management apps.

The Mod you are trying to use is pretty old .. uncompress it and then take ONLY the PNG files that it contains, and place them on the Saved Games location (the path stated at point (2). That way you will get the Mod's author content, without impact on the content provided by the developer.

Best regards.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB