VAT "Berkuts" VAT "Skyline" Aerobatic Server

BR55Sevas

attachment.php?attachmentid=127489&stc=1&d=1447615656

Dear virtual aerobatic pilots!

We are glad to announce the resumption of our aerobatic robot, the PhantomControl.

The VAT "Berkuts", in collaboration with VAT "Skyline", invite you to our aerobatic server. Search for VAT Skyline-Berkuts Aerobatic PhantomControl in the server list.

CId_ghEOHUo.jpg

The Phantom is not a simple bot. The Phantom flies as a human player, but is in fact not a human. He only imitates pre recorded actions by a human, comparable like a track. The Phantom flies loops, rolls and other complex aerobatic maneuvers. Sometimes pilots can`t find another pilot who can lead, so this Phantom can help out.

Also, the Phantom talks, giving callouts for the turns and power changes. So join our TeamSpeak voice server in Phantom channel.

TS IP: 89.222.235.67:9990

Reserve TS IP 109.104.171.214

vi2JOa3ea3I.jpg

For precise synchronization of commands, it is recommended to use RAZ2-Client software.

kmTL6vxa2f0.jpgI7_ztBn5lhE.jpg

To create export.lua for RAZ2 use ExportCreator

xJzIswdiRao.jpg

The Server is in rotation. At the moment we have one Phantom with an airshow program with medium difficulty.

In the future, we will add more with different difficulties for beginners and more skilled aerobatic pilots. The Su-33 was chosen for the Phantom due of its FlightModel since this one will not be changed in the near future, following Eagle Dymanic's plan. Maybe we will add one Phantom for an AFM plane.

One feature of our server is the random weather condition – from clear sky to rainy. After the server restart, it sets a random mission time that can be anything between 6 AM and 8 PM. Such kind of randomizer can create very nice pictures in DCS1.5+

We are currently still in the testing periode and rare server restarts could happen any time. Please be patient and wait till the server restarts automatically.

Please follow the rules on our server.

1. Do not use any weapons.

2. Do not use smoke and flares in front of the leading group.

3. Do not swear. Show respect and keep own human dignity.

4. Do not use the chat and Teamspeak excessive during the flight.

5. Do not follow close to Phantom if you are not sure in your skill to prevent collision with other pilots.

Phantom.thumb.png.d4788f3101523d634692a24378d3294c.png

Screen_151115_163928.thumb.jpg.9ab1707522f6cc6f37e84521070c8985.jpg

Screen_151115_164045.thumb.jpg.340bff2b802b8b8976d26e4527f2683b.jpg

Screen_151115_164119.thumb.jpg.5e8f432ea6505c275e181d78ef092516.jpg

Edited by BR=55=Sevas
  • Like 1

Very Cool :thumbup: Have to drop in and check it out:joystick::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone successfully made an English speaking version with possibly an F-15?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]On A Wing & A Prayer - In Memory of my Father who was my instructor, pilot, and co-pilot

NZXT H440 Blue | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i7-4790k | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 OC | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB | WD Caviar Blue 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | ASRock Z97 Extreme 6 | Corsair H100i | Corsair HX750i | Saitek X-55 Rhino | Saitek Pro Flight Pedals | Track IR 5 w/ Proclip

Has anyone successfully made an English speaking version with possibly an F-15?

Your mom made it, lol

Seriously, we don`t have english speaking leader. Maybe in future we`ll try add inmission text messages for callouts.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Currently we developing new aerobatic Phantom.

Some screenshot down below.

YjOXvcDlcaE.jpg

z7zBrIOLKpk.jpg

jun0tymANq0.jpg

Video with demonstration of automatic taxiing.

New Phantom now for SU-27 with PFM.

In the past Phantom was prerecorder and playback in net mission.

Now Phantom are fully automatic system, with startup sequence, automatic taxing from ramp to runway and full automatic flight.

There are a lot of PID controllers, trigonometric formulas, GPS navigation algorithms and so on.

m8Euh6lCv8I.jpg

We gave name to new Phantom "Buran", because of Buran is russian space shuttle making his flight in automatic mode. Buran was the reason for my inspiration to create new technology for automatic control of DCS Su-27 for aerobatic training, because of past technology (prerecorder flight) not works anymore via DCS updates.

Hope this year you can join our aerobatic training server and fly with "Buran" for regular imroving of your aerobatic skill.

Sincerely yours VAT "Berkuts" & VAT "Skyline".

Edited by BR=55=Sevas
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...