after black shark?

hi all what is DCS going to do next after black shark??

warthog-portrait.jpg

• Like 3

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Viper, that's just awesome. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

wild boar?:smartass:

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

the A10c i think here have done that before in lock on:book:

Incorrect.

i hope it is not that.

It Is.

For what it's worth, it's never been done before - the Fidelity of modelling, that is. It boggles the mind to think that we will be fortunate enough to be able to enjoy an Airframe such as the A-10C modelled to the same/higher degree of fidelity than the Kamov at present.

And yeah - I don't need a licence to tame the Hog......I've got a sackload of Truffles :D

I was born a Bomber-Boy so cannot wait for the Hog.......gonna be a Hoot I tell ya :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yummy, Bacon with a Big Nasty Thirty Mike Mike attached to it! Siiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzle

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Even if DCS was doing A-10A, it wouldn't be the same as the one in Lock-On. Not even close ;)

the A10c i think here have done that before in lock on:book: i hope it is not that.
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Incorrect.

It Is.

For what it's worth, it's never been done before - the Fidelity of modelling, that is. It boggles the mind to think that we will be fortunate enough to be able to enjoy an Airframe such as the A-10C modelled to the same/higher degree of fidelity than the Kamov at present.

And yeah - I don't need a licence to tame the Hog......I've got a sackload of Truffles :D

I was born a Bomber-Boy so cannot wait for the Hog.......gonna be a Hoot I tell ya :joystick:

Vipe, can I be your new BFF? For SERIOUS heheh

• Like 1

Vipe, can I be your new BFF? For SERIOUS heheh

Addicted to Truffles, eh?

:P

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I believe the original plan was for DCS to have A10A and not A10C, but that changed due to the contracts that gave them the ability to properly model the A10C.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

According to 16 may 2008 update, models in development were:

1- A-10A Suite 2 (latest version of A-10A in active use)

2- A-10C Suite 3 (we now able to develop an entertainment version of the simulation we developed for them. We are very happy and excited about this).

3- AH-64A Blk. 49A

4- Su-27

5- F-15C

6- Mi-24V

7- F-16C

8- MiG-29A

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Yeah I think Id rather have the A-10A unless ED got permission to sell the very same A-10C trainer authorized for the USAF. Id rather have the full uncensored A-10A not-so-secret modified...the A-10C isnt all that good looking of a plane.