PAK-FA Project

Hey i've seen your videos of this project and it looks great! Although your download link doesn't work from your facebook page and i think that's because i don't have an account and won't be getting one due to this: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3244433/Facebook-spying-people-world-just-like-America-s-NSA-says-data-protection-watchdog-court-hearing-Belgium-company-accused-violating-privacy-laws.html so do you plan on uploading this project to the ED website? if so when can we expect this awsome mod to appear.

Hi Cubanace,

Today I tryed this mod for the first time (I was planning to wait till it has thrust vectoring etc. but could not resist :) But... I have a problem.

I'm using oculus rift (may be that's the reason?). With your PakFa I'm like having two cockpits - one in normal place matched to external model of aircraft. Another cokpit model (this one doesn't have external model of the plane) is much smaller and located around my head :) I know it sounds weird... If I lean my head to the side and look down I can than see "normal" cockpit and pilot of normal size. In that cockpit right mfd is not working and shows kind of f10 map. As far as I understand that "normal" placement/size cockpit that I see is part of external model. And one that is mismatched in size/place (but has right MFD working as su-27) is separate cockpit model - right? How do I make things work properly? Should I make a screenshot of what I'm talking about? :) I do realise that it sounded weird.

Hi Cubanace,

Today I tryed this mod for the first time (I was planning to wait till it has thrust vectoring etc. but could not resist :) But... I have a problem.

I'm using oculus rift (may be that's the reason?). With your PakFa I'm like having two cockpits - one in normal place matched to external model of aircraft. Another cokpit model (this one doesn't have external model of the plane) is much smaller and located around my head :) I know it sounds weird... If I lean my head to the side and look down I can than see "normal" cockpit and pilot of normal size. In that cockpit right mfd is not working and shows kind of f10 map. As far as I understand that "normal" placement/size cockpit that I see is part of external model. And one that is mismatched in size/place (but has right MFD working as su-27) is separate cockpit model - right? How do I make things work properly? Should I make a screenshot of what I'm talking about? :) I do realise that it sounded weird.

i still haven't fixed that,that is happening because i havent done the visbillity track Arg 114,havent learned that part yet,i will fix that as soon as i figure out how to do that.

i still haven't fixed that,that is happening because i havent done the visbillity track Arg 114,havent learned that part yet,i will fix that as soon as i figure out how to do that.

Looks like you missed my last post...

Otherwise describe where you have troubles with it

CUstom Hud on the Works.

Pak Fa would not be a Pak Fa with out a custom Hud,nothing is impossible when you put your ideas to it,i whent and created a simple Icon to the Hud for us to have vertical speed and Engine RPM indicators in the heads up display like the real Pak Fa Hud does,here are a few pictures of the work done so far,il post a video soon both of the RWR and New Custom Hud Working.

Edited by cubanace

Pak Fa would not be a Pak Fa with out a custom Hud,nothing is impossible when you put your ideas to it,i whent and created a simple Icon to the Hud for us to have vertical speed and Engine RPM indicators in the heads up display like the real Pak Fa Hud does,here are a few pictures of the work done so far,il post a video soon both of the RWR and New Custom Hud Working.

Great work! Custom HUD is huge thing to have in the mod. Is there enough info/pictures available of different hud modes (a-a,a-g etc)? Can you modify/edit existing su-27 hud layout adding/deliting items as needed or you have to do one from scratch?7u.

Is it VR related or does it happen for all?

Thanks

Ted

Edited by FedorMS

Pak Fa would not be a Pak Fa with out a custom Hud

it looks like you try to create the HUD in 3dmax? as part of the model?

every DCS module does its HUD in LUA so it might be easier on the long run to do it so as well

just mentioning it befor you dig deeper in things you might not need :)

also mentioning: great progress :thumbup:

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

it looks like you try to create the HUD in 3dmax? as part of the model?

every DCS module does its HUD in LUA so it might be easier on the long run to do it so as well

just mentioning it befor you dig deeper in things you might not need :)

also mentioning: great progress :thumbup:

I have no clue as to how to code the hud with LAU at this moment,so i am doing things that i can for now to get ideas and to see what the Args do and to what extent.

The issue with doing that in 3ds is the elements will not be properly collimated.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

NEW UPDATE READY.

BIg Update ready, "Special Note "Go head and Delete the other Pak Fa mod Completely(folder and all) and just drop in this new one, This update Includes.

#1 Reworked the Test Skin some more.

#2 Added Canopy Animation(open and closing) inside Cockpit.

#3 Worked on the Radar Some more You can now detect at long ranges "But" the missiles cant fire from that far away.

#4 Added New Information to the Hud Like (Both Engines RPM and a Vertical Indicator both made in 3DXMAX both still WIP.

#5 Added RWR in Left MFD WIP.

#6 Added Detail to the IRST

Flaming Cliff 3 is needed to run the Pak Fa Project.

Installation Instruction.

Just Drop into your DCS WORLD/MODS/AIRCRAFT FOLDER.

Pak Fa Project Ver 1.5.6 3/31/17 12:31 pm.

JUst Drop it into dcs world/mods/Aircraft folder.

DOWNLOAD LINK...

https://www.dropbox.com/…/q13too…/AACr9YtfB9UhamdX2pxmlf96a…

CubanAce,

A polite request, if you would be so kind as to indulge. Could you start adding a version number to your PakFa.zip downloads? For example, PakFa_V1.1.zip ... PakFa_V1.2.zip, etc. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work, the jet looks great!

Cheers,

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CubanAce,

A polite request, if you would be so kind as to indulge. Could you start adding a version number to your PakFa.zip downloads? For example, PakFa_V1.1.zip ... PakFa_V1.2.zip, etc. You're doing a great job! Keep up the good work, the jet looks great!

Cheers,

Surething!!,il do that starting on the next one.

Edited by cubanace
  • Like 1