PAK-FA Project

This time i will take my time to Skin the aircraft and do all animations the correct way,i finally learned all that with the old model so this one is going to be a lot better,the landing gear retract rigging is taking time and i am taking steps to get it right,already added Weel Rotation when it taxis its a great feeling to see it for the first time.:D

It's very pleasant that you make daily reports on the work done, it's very inspiring! Thank you and keep us happy)

Glance at the new cockpit(wip) and Wip Cockpit Animation of the Throttle and gear lever along with a carrier landing.:book:

Ace stuff!!! If only you could make a video from proper pilot view - without zooming (which hides mfd's from view). So we can see a "normal" look around the cockpit.

Many thanks!

By the way Cubance, it is possible to create an mlink, so that any changes you make to your mod can automatically be updated to your dropbox folder.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

i have no idea how to do such a thing,i am new at all this kind of stuff,i will look it up and see if i can do that.

If you need some help i'm on Discord, just give me a shout (@Level) on this discord server:

https://discord.gg/p4zJsXR

We also have a modding support channel and i know some of the guys should be able to give you a quick and reliable answer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Director | Team Coordinator

PC Specs:

• Intel I7 8700k 4.7Ghz
  • Gigabyte Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 Motherboard
  • 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz Ram
  • 500GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD

Good News i already have implemented the Radar into the Right MFD Pak Fa Cockpit,credits go to "Fracture" For pointing me out to the right guide and how to do the Connectors,i will post a video of it soon:D:D:D

We need a video! :helpsmilie:

Belissimo! If someone is deserving SDK than it's Cubanace! I hope that ED takes notice.

In terms of skills - you didn't know sh$$t about moding/modeling/coding very few moons away. And look where are you now! That's most amasing.

I have two questions if you allow:

1. Is it possible (for now, before you make a fully functional cockpit :)) to assign F10 map to 2nd MFD?

2. about Pak-Fa cockpit screenshots. I don't know if its your view/position or something but central screen looks huge and dominates your view/screenshots. It obscures much larger MFDs...

Is it some kind of visual distortion on screenshots? What is the relative size of central piece (in Su-27 it is relatively small) and two MFD's?

Belissimo! If someone is deserving SDK than it's Cubanace! I hope that ED takes notice.

In terms of skills - you didn't know sh$$t about moding/modeling/coding very few moons away. And look where are you now! That's most amasing.

I have two questions if you allow:

1. Is it possible (for now, before you make a fully functional cockpit :)) to assign F10 map to 2nd MFD?

2. about Pak-Fa cockpit screenshots. I don't know if its your view/position or something but central screen looks huge and dominates your view/screenshots. It obscures much larger MFDs...

Is it some kind of visual distortion on screenshots? What is the relative size of central piece (in Su-27 it is relatively small) and two MFD's?

#1 i need to Fix the Seat Position in order to have a better view of the complete cockpit,i have it set up this way because i am also implementing a pilot in the cockpit for us to see,so il move the seat position when that is done.

#2(Moving Map) I have tough of all that already i just lack the skill but i will look around and see what i can do,hopefully i will be able to add a moving map to the left MFD,its a matter of time.

Pak Fa Project Right MFD Radar Test! still wip i need to model it better and add textures and glass to the MFDs.:book::thumbup:

Cubanace! Many here are already accustomed to daily reports on the work done, and for this many thanks to you! Very much waiting for a new model with a new cockpit, at least the earliest option. Please tell us when you expect to give us this opportunity?

P.S. Sorry for my english, google translator)

Made by who?

I think hes talking about the F-16 that uses EFM,its for Learning Flight dynamics and sistems and such things,as for an f-16 mod,there's plenty out there,but they lack a new model and Cockpit.

Just a little bit of back ground on me, i have always loved the F-16 that was my #1 Fav Plane of the United states i flew her in falcon sims and Advance tactical fighters(ATF),i just did a quick look around and there's plenty of Fully modeled Pits for sale to make a FC3 type f-16 with working gauges and all,we just have to use the FC3 sistems/Radar in order for it to shoot,so i could add the f-15 radar and then give it air to ground too and there you have it a multirole fighter.

I would not mind making an F-16 !!After all it is an amazing Jet.

I think hes talking about the F-16 that uses EFM,its for Learning Flight dynamics and sistems and such things,as for an f-16 mod,there's plenty out there,but they lack a new model and Cockpit.

Just a little bit of back ground on me, i have always loved the F-16 that was my #1 Fav Plane of the United states i flew her in falcon sims and Advance tactical fighters(ATF),i just did a quick look around and there's plenty of Fully modeled Pits for sale to make a FC3 type f-16 with working gauges and all,we just have to use the FC3 sistems/Radar in order for it to shoot,so i could add the f-15 radar and then give it air to ground too and there you have it a multirole fighter.

I would not mind making an F-16 !!After all it is an amazing Jet.

Brother ok for the F-16, but please, AFTER THE MIG-35! :D DCS is plenty of western modules, none Russian! (except MIG-21 and Ka-50, but the 21 is really old!)