FLASHFLASHFLASH

VR1000-200nn is NOT the Reverb

FLASHFLASHFLASH

EDIT:

Although, weirdly, this one is:

https://store.hp.com/ItalyStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=2CZ77EA&opt=ABB&sel=DTP

Be very careful...

What else should it be, see specs:

Entdecken Sie ein einzigartiges multisensorisches Erlebnis mit unserem Next-Level-Headset. Eine atemberaubende Auflösung von 2160 x 2160 Pixel pro Auge, 114 Grad Sichtfeld, integriertes räumliches Audio und zwei, von intelligenten Assistenten unterstützte Mikrofone ermöglichen es Ihnen, die volle Immersionskraft von VR zu nutzen.

Guessing Amazon don’t have stock yet as it’s not the pro version, which they don’t seem to offer. I’d like to,order through shopblt but postage is $130 USD. Looking forward to other people getting theirs so we can hear the reviews.

What else should it be, see specs:

Entdecken Sie ein einzigartiges multisensorisches Erlebnis mit unserem Next-Level-Headset. Eine atemberaubende Auflösung von 2160 x 2160 Pixel pro Auge, 114 Grad Sichtfeld, integriertes räumliches Audio und zwei, von intelligenten Assistenten unterstützte Mikrofone ermöglichen es Ihnen, die volle Immersionskraft von VR zu nutzen.

Hmm, that looks like the reverb Specs.. . . ughhh . . .

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

Hmm, that looks like the reverb Specs.. . . ughhh . . .

indeed.

and as always, I ordered as consumer with all rights to return.... we will see, surprise, surprise, and my DCS update is running, will make first a free flight with my new 190A-8 on my Rift....Update 65%....

indeed.

and as always, I ordered as consumer with all rights to return.... we will see, surprise, surprise, and my DCS update is running, will make first a free flight

with my new 190A-8 on my Rift....Update 65%....

Specs and ID seem to point to Reverb, but then why is it 100€ less than the Italian store, which by the way shows the classic Reverb pics? .. The mystery intensifies..

Nunc est bibendum, nunc pede libero pulsanda tellus

Specs and ID seem to point to Reverb, but then why is it 100€ less than the Italian store, which by the way shows the classic Reverb pics? .. The mystery intensifies..

price error? not pro, only standard Reverb? who knows..I want it and I want it now!

price error? not pro, only standard Reverb? who knows

in which direction? The 499 price tag is wrong? If it is indeed the Reverb (and must be the Pro, seeing the number of cables in the pack), I'd pick it up immediately, error or not, they can't backtrack once paid :)

EDIT: I checked, on both stores the Product # is 2CZ77EA#ABB... So price tag is strange, and I am about to hit the buy button :)

Edited by gabgio

Do people just want the pro because if the front cloth or maybe that VR backpack adapter is more useful? I can't see myself wanting the pro just for that. Unless the pro has a better warranty or something.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

in which direction? The 499 price tag is wrong?

I found several cases of delivered price errors (too low price of course!) in the RTX 2080 scene, sometimes that happens and with good luck the orders weren´t canceled...

price error? not pro, only standard Reverb? who knows..I want it and I want it now!

This discussion seems to suggest that the HP Reverb - Professional Edition is the VR1000-200nn.

https://www.galaxus.ch/en/s1/producttype/showdiscussion/wann-kommt-bei-euch-die-hp-reverb-8019?productTypeId=2297

But it's odd that HP Germany have this set listed for 499EUR.... that's a bizarre price, for something that's $650 in the USA isn't it?

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/philstylenz

Storm of War WW2 server website: https://stormofwar.net/

This discussion seems to suggest that the HP Reverb - Professional Edition is the VR1000-200nn.

https://www.galaxus.ch/en/s1/producttype/showdiscussion/wann-kommt-bei-euch-die-hp-reverb-8019?productTypeId=2297

But it's odd that HP Germany have this set listed for 499EUR.... that's a bizarre price, for something that's $650 in the USA isn't it?

Indeed very strange.. As Foxmike justly said and done already, we can order it and return it safely, should it be the wrong unit, albeit what else could that be..

Indeed very strange.. As Foxmike justly said and done already, we can order it and return it safely, should it be the wrong unit, albeit what else could that be..

I just wrote it here to give all German DCS pilots a chance for an early bird and even low price.....I made a phone call this morning to HP Germany and asked for all Reverb variants, the product# was given to me at that moment and I ordered as fast I could.....and now I have to leave for an 190A-8 cold start....

I just wrote it here to give all German DCS pilots a chance for an early bird and even low price.....I made a phone call this morning to HP Germany and asked for all Reverb variants, the product# was given to me at that moment and I ordered as fast I could.....and now I have to leave for an 190A-8 cold start....

thumbup.gif thanks for the tip, I've already followed and ordered it. Expected delivery next week, so not only it is cheaper than in Italy, but it is also faster to get, it seems. I am really curious to see what's what now.

I had signed for news about the Reverb on HP site, never got anything..

There we go, the Pro is now listed at 690€:

https://store.hp.com/GermanyStore/Merch/Product.aspx?id=6KP43EA&opt=ABB&sel=ACC

So, the 499€ unit must be the consumer variant, but the price difference is way too large. The part # (and name: VR1000-200) corresponds to the consumer Pro version on sale in Italy, but not to the Pro version for sale in UK, which has the same # as the now available Pro version in Germany.. I've got no idea what's going onlol.gif

Edited by gabgio

I have the consumer Reverb on order at Amazon with no info on shipping so I Just ordered the Pro from Shopbit. The price is $.20 more for Pro after Amazon added the Tax. I will take which ever is available first and cancel the other. This is my first venture into VR going to be exciting.

13700K, MSI Z690 D4 Edge wifi, Swiftech H360X3 Cooling with Corsair Water Block, Gigabyte 4090 OC, 64gb Trident Z 3600 CL16, Evga 850W G2 power supply, TM Warthog,  MFG Crosswinds Rudder, TrackIR 5, HP Reverb 2, Pimax Crystal

I have the consumer Reverb on order at Amazon with no info on shipping so I Just ordered the Pro from Shopbit. The price is $.20 more for Pro after Amazon added the Tax. I will take which ever is available first and cancel the other. This is my first venture into VR going to be exciting.

You picked a good time to get in :thumbup:

i7-9700K @ 5.0 l MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus MB l 32GB DDR4 2400 Ram l Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 l EVGA 3080 FTW l Win10 Pro l WarBRD/Warthog Hotas l VKB MkIV rudder Pedals l Reverb G2

I can't find it anywhere in the US. Amazon doesn't even list it anymore. B&H has it for preorder but no firm dates set. I guess I can wait until people here confirm performance.

Asus ROG Strix Z790-E | Core i9 13900K-NZXT Kraken X73 AIO | 32GB DDR5 G Skill Neo 6600mhz | 2TB Sk Hynix P41 Platinum nvme |1TB Evo 970 Plus nvme | OCZ Trion 150 960GB | 256GB Samsung 830 | 1TB Samsung 850 EVO | Gigabyte OC 4090  | Phanteks P600S | 1000W MSI  MPG A1000G | LG C2 42 Evo 3840x2160 @ 120hz

Hello

I'm interested in this headset, so is a gtx 1080 Ti enough to run it?

Sry if asked before, don't want to go trought 120 sites :).

regards

Some of the video reviewers used a 1080ti. It may be pretty taxing and you might have to use lower settings. But no one really knows because no one has actually reviewed the reverb in DCS in a detailed review looking at performance. Wags said it was fine on his 2080ti.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Yea we need some people to test it with a 2080 or 1080ti. If I have to drop all my settings including shadows to low it wouldn't make me happy.

63 or 64 is the average IPD. There's nothing perfect about being average. :D

Except in the case of VR, or biometrics of airline seats... ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).