Live Q&A with F-14A/B pilot

aircrewinterview

Tonight at 1900 (21st) UK time we will be hosting a live Q&A with former A-4, F-5, F-16N and F-14A&B (3rd highest amount of hours on the Tomcat) pilot Keith "Okie" Nance. It would be a great opportunity to ask him about any of the aircraft mentioned and also about the upcoming Heatlblur's F-14 A/B release.

Head over to http://www.youtube.com/aircrewinterview to join in.

Hope to see some of you there!

Mike

This was awesome. This is what I've been waiting for, a Tomcat pilot who loves his airplane and isn't afraid to tell it as he sees it. His take on the TF-30's was very interesting. I hope Heatblur uses him as a resource. So far, all the Youtube and podcast (not referring to aircrewinterview) Hornet guys come off as nerdy engineer types. "Okie" is a baddass grunt type, confident in his ability to kick asses.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate